You have 5 seconds to name a better U.S. president

You have 5 seconds to name a better U.S. president.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
pbs.org/newshour/nation/americas-ponzi-scheme-why-social-security-needs-to-retire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump

By God!

wtf he got our country into war against the based nips he was a maniac

Even has the same last name

this is the contrarian answer

His Vice President

Soros

>inb4 contrarian faggots.

>privately said blacks would take thousands of years to catch up to the thinking power white men had

yeah, great guy.

Yeah they've really caught up

Winrar

>le national self determination
>lets ignore them when the defeated has the same problems lmao
as a hungarian this faggot can go fuck himself

>Segregation is not humiliating but a benefit, and ought to be so regarded by you gentlemen. If your organization goes out and tells the colored people of the country that it is a humiliation, they will so regard it, but if you do not tell them so, and regard it rather as a benefit, they will regard it the same. The only harm that will come will be if you cause them to think it is a humiliation... If this organization is ever to have another hearing before me it must have another spokesman.

What the fuck are those teeth lmao

Well yeah, they were cousins

Barack Obama

FPBP
Came here just to post it

GOAT president coming through.

You had one job, and you FUCKED IT UP

hoover, unironically
fuck you, pinko

>*deports american citizens*

>american

it's true. I don't see how you can refute it. it's a fact.

in his attempt to deport illegals, hundreds of citizens were deported.

Litreally anyone, that katamari kimchi fag's social programs will snowball us all to fuck. Social security ponzi bay bee..

>hundreds
Kek
Oh what a tragedy

even one is.

Calvin COOLidge

yeah, he's mah nigga numero uno. perfection of Arthur's Model rule.

DRUMPF!

Yeah yeah I'm sorry some papered foreigners were mildly inconvenienced

>papered foreigners
more likely descendants of people who've lived in the southwest for hundreds of years

but fuck it, if you want to considre them just "papered foreigners" then even you admit those papers don't mean a fucking thing.

Not him, but what point are you making? One side is one county, the other is the other. These are what we call laws. Like a country club who doesn't want to let the riff raff in. Except the riff raff includes drug runners who kidnap people and make them face off in melee gladiator fights who then get adopted to do hitman suicide missions.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

Yeah, I'm sure most of them weren't recent fruit migrants or anything

this

>but what point are you making?
it's wrong to deport citizens of the country they are citizens of simply because they look like they're from somewhere else.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
irrelevant to our conversation

it doesn't matter, if being a citizen didn't protect them from being rounded up and deported then their's no reason to be one.

>simply because they look like they're from somewhere else
No, because they are citizens of the other country instead of the one that they don't belong to. Are you mentally impaired?

>more likely descendants of people who've lived in the southwest for hundreds of years
No one is advocating deporting Plains Indians you moron

just one of the many reasons you should be glad you weren't born in the 19th century or earlier

>tanks economy

social security is completely solvent though

>because they are citizens of the other country instead of the one that they don't belong to
yes most of them were, but several hundred American citizens were deported simply because they "didn't look American"
if they are american citizens then if shouldn't matter what they look like.
it's wrong to deport American citizens and arguing that is ridiculous.

Mexico had settlements north of the rio grande, you know.

>hoovervilles lmaaoo

His opinions aren't unique. Arab traders in Africa since the 10th century had been saying that the natives were primitives who could barely wipe their own asses.

Americans starved to death under his administration, he had absolutely no plan to end the depression.

>had
No, I really don't know. You know, because they no longer fucking exist.

With government accounting, anything's possible! This is P.B. fucking S.
>pbs.org/newshour/nation/americas-ponzi-scheme-why-social-security-needs-to-retire

The money ain't there, it's not a fucking IRA account being set aside, it's literally a Ponzi scheme that works as long as they can pay out (guess what, the Baby Boom balloon just started getting up there)

was he wrong?

>because they no longer fucking exist.
what is Los Angeles then? was it founded in the 1700's by the indians?

>several hundred American citizens were deported simply because they "didn't look American"
Who? Give me any that came in the last few years that could provide a SSN or passport. You literally can't. It's not "what they look like," you feels faggot, it's who has citizenship.

REALLY?! ITS 1916!

>Give me any that came in the last few years that could provide a SSN or passport
holy shit. I'm not talking about the last few years. im talking about "Operation Wetback" in 1954 when several hundred american citizens were deported along with illegals

but we can afford a trillions dollar tax cut?

I will never accept the argument "we can't afford it" ever again.

The thing is his whole image of being the progressive working class hero is smeared by his own hypocrisy of being too afraid (or too insincere) to properly address the civil rights issues of the time, instead of just inviting Booker Washington once and then never again because some people threw a bitch fit. It was the early 20th century, a time of rapid change, not 10th century Arabia.

yes, absolutely

ignorance is something that transcends race, your post alone is proof of that

A wide-net program urged by the Mexican government fucked up and caught some good fish in the scrum? Color me surprised! That's pretty much sensationalist bullshit where there were a bunch of sob stories that masqueraded as an institutional shadow deportation movement.

What the fuck? Tell me anywhere in my post, even two words, where you could misconstrue me as stating that. Then tell me how because government spending is the equivalent of throwing money down a hole, more money should be thrown at it instead of spending reform. Then suck mah dick you silly bitch.

came here and it was already posted

if you don't see anything wrong with American citizens being deported, then you should never get to step foot in the U.S.

He was only good in Futurama

I see a lot wrong with many things the federal government does, but arguing the shitty exceptions were the intent of the gestalt is disingenuous. Ya jabroni.

>the shitty exceptions
no, they weren't "shitty exceptions" they were citizens, and that should mean something.

Do you lack reading comprehension, boy? Or do you just like to try using feels attack?. We could go all day where federal government platitudes make shitty rules that catch people in the crossfire, but in most other shitoles that crossfire would be summary death instead of a deportation that could be easily petitioned with proof of citizenship.

Do you want me to start telling you how great the government and the de facto government of the cartels deals with you in Mexico? Get real, chudster.

>extend TGD
Automatically makes him top 5 worst of all time.

I don't care if I sound naive or idealistic. it was wrong, and the end may justifies the means for a lot of most people, but not for me.

>t. dayquan
then tell me why many african civilizations that werent contacted by white people are still living in mud huts to this day? also tell me why every where blacks go they are despised?

>...

That wasn't even the point I was making. In any massive authoritarian platitudinal undertaking, Murphy's law takes effect. Especially on the "grey area," that's affected, be it market shares, labor sector that gets shit-down on, or humanity itself.

You've got some growing up to do and can that idealistic bullshit. Reality is chaos, life is cheap, and power is brutal. Instead of pondering the fuckups that were actualized, ponder the total shitshow of how bad it could have possibly been accomplished.

>Do you know, my son, with what little understanding the world is ruled?
>Pope Julius III

>defends random deportation of innocent civilians because "power is brootal man! life is just fuckin shit and chaos just be grateful yr not gettin yr dick stretched across the room with a rusty nail bro"

wow such cool cynicism, i bet it keeps you safe and warm and night

>defends random deportation of innocent civilian
Um no, you fucking retard. Looks like a high level of discourse here, where you can discern tact and subtlety. It was an assertation of the brutality of reality when programs are enacted from the top down, instead you're motherfucking kumbyah faggot who would defend a camp of ISIS motherfuckers if they netted a brainwashed 16 year old running messages for them while ignoring the other jabronis who sawed a fucker's windpipe in half.

Let me sum it up for even retards like you can understand. Sweeping efforts by federal governments net innocents as a necessary evil to get guilties. It's shitty, but please be the first person to tell us how to enact a policy against thousands if not millions and not fuck up ever. Please. And you're a grade A tool for using the counter prop of the poor fuckers who shouldn't have but did get fucked as an argument against a vastly larger and more nuanced issue.

Basically, you should suck my pp and make i spoot happy-juice.

shameful it took this long

I can tell youre new here bud

Jesus that collar looks like its strangling him

>hungarian
the memes write themselves hahahah, don't even have to ask who's behind this post

Even Wilson thought Triannon went to far. The American delegation supported following ethnic lines, it was the French who wanted to give a ton of Hungarians to the little Entant to hold ransom.

TEACH THE SOUTH AMERICAN REPUBLICS TO ELECT GOOD MEN
MEXICO, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS OURS NOW.

>Americans starved to death under his administration
Only a few niggers in Harlem starved, and that shit still happens today.

*puts american citizens in concentration camps*

>*puts american citizens in concentration camps*
>american citizens
>americans

kekked

BPPPP

>keeps cool

BASED FRANCE

the other rosevelt

is put up in response the rising right wing tide in europe, defeates them in elections, only sows the seeds for making things worse in the future.

Like him I believe in honesty.

>"People in the past should have the same values and morals as we have today, else they were ultimately bad for the country"

Lousiana is not the states mate.

These and Washington (Ike fucked up on immigration and Iran though)

>What's up concentraters, its Nip Forced Labor day here in the mojave desert.

if only you knew how bad things really are

Brutally honest, too.
Truly /ourguy/

calm down bro

Jefferson.

Doubled US terr. Settled Ohio. Cut beauracracy. Kicked Barbary Pirate's asses. Limited government size to within the confines of the constitution. No interventions. Fiscally responsible.

Better than FDR in almost every way.

Nice meme

Bump, fdr>