Flirt with a girl: goes terrible and become embrassed

Whats the point in lifting, I have face and frame AND height. And yet women don't fall all over me.

I want to eat these bad feelings away.

Talk to women like they are your casual friends, dont try to flirt. If youre not good at it then just showing youre socially competent is enough if youre handsome

this way
you're more likely to be cute when you're embarrassed

What did you do?

If you grew up autismo, realize that flirting is much more subtle than you think it is. If you jump right in innuendos, she'll be creeped out, even if you're hot.

>And yet women don't fall all over me.
Same problem here OP. I'm a good looking guy but never had a gf at 37. Girls always admire my muscles, but the moment I pivot the conversation to going out to a simple date they make excuses as to why they're not available.

Could be worse
>be me at the club
>6'4" and 100 kg
>at least one girl approaches me whenever I go out
>they all talk about how my hair/face/frame are awesome, or how I'm cute, or whatever
>be around them all night and when last call happens they bail
>"Let's get one last drink before you leave?"
>"No, can't do it. I gotta go."
>Left to get a cab home alone

Why do women do this? wtf is the point? I'm not buying them drinks, so do they just want to be validated in knowing that some random drunk dude would fuck them?

>If you grew up autismo

>If you jump right in innuendos, she'll be creeped out,

Oh that's why I messed up.

100kg at 6'4 fuckn lanklet

Observe her "baseline behavior" and look for deviations, e.g. she doesn't touch anyone but hugs you.
Girls prefer to "create opportunities" for the guy to make a move, rather than make a move herself. These are clues, not confirmation. The real answer is to ask her out.
Here some examples

>She says compliments like, "Hey, I like your shirt." If she keeps walking, no go. If she stays to chat? Stop, talk to her and get her phone number. It's a common piece of dating advice in women's magazines to say something like that to guys. The problem is, men assume the girl likes their clothes, not likes them.
>She asks what kind of girls you like, who you have a crush on, your relationship status, says you could get any girl you want, etc.
>She asks what clothes you think look sexy, hairstyles, etc. Sends you photos of herself in outfits to get your opinion. Green flag: you tell her, and she dresses that way. Or she changes her hairstyle based on your preference. If she doesn't change fashion but her friend does, she was a wingwoman to gather info for her friend to date you.
>"Friendly Inquisition" - her friend(s) ask, "What do you think of [girl's name]?" "Is she your type?" "Would you go out with her?" She sent them as spies. Variation: her friend calls and asks. The girl is on the line too, listening to what you'll say.
>She comes up with excuses to hang out together alone, e.g. homework, studying, working on a project, etc. But she spends more time flirting with you and asking personal questions. Green flag if you're not even in the same classes or she does not need help studying.
>She asks you to help her with easy stuff. Key is she's over-the-top grateful and doesn't want you to leave.
>She's always "around." Hoping you'll talk to her. Variation: lingering. After asking you a question and you answer, she's still there.
>She preemptively mentions being single. Or that she's broken up with her boyfriend.
>She gives you her phone number without even asking

sauce?

>I have face
>And yet women don't fall all over me
I have some bad bad news.

I would feel sorry but I have a hunch make manlet threads so no sympathy. Hey at least your tall though amirite.... kek

If you've flirted so little that the one time you do it you feel like you need to post about it on a vietnamese pig farming board then there's your fucking problem.

If a girl has never made it obvious to you that she likes you, chances are you are a lot more subhuman than you think.

Didnt know where else to post this

>Female flatmate is all over me ever since i moved in
>Sending really obvious signals that she wants my dick
>but she's a solid 4 im the face and her body reminds me of mr burns from simpsons
>i dont really respond to it for a few weeks
>She asks me if i want to watch a movie with her
>Agree because why not
>I'm in her room now and she puts on a horror movie from netflix
>She's in really short shorts that go up her non existent ass
>She also has no make up on
>Maybe she has but she looks like shit anyway
>Whatever fuck it i'm just going to do it
>She has her legs on me
>I casually put my hand on her legs and just let it rest there
>After 30secs she stands up and says she'll be back right away
>she comes back and sits down with her legs away from me so i cant rest my hand
>At this time my mind is like what the fuck
>Shes really passive from now on
>Watch shitty movie ,say good night and go to my room and sleep

What the fuck is up? Did i do something wrong? She didnt send any signals at all while we were watching the movie and was just very passive and was almost avoiding body contact

Am i supposed to grope her tits out of nowhere to escalate the situation?
I wanted to wait for a little signal at least like her pretending to be scared and coming closer or some shit like that so i know its go time.

How do movie fucks work?

she probably noticed she was on her period or something similar, try asking her to watch a movie another time and try your luck, nothing to lose brah

you did well not to escalate it from what you described. how was her position afterwards? Maybe you just misconstrued it.

even if she is, she'll still make out with you and suck your dick if she wants to fuck. Also, many girls will still have sex with you during their period. Especially during their period they get super horny
Most are just uncomfortable since you get messy and they'd be embarrassed.

>getting bent out of shape over one girl

it's like being a noob at the gym. those first reps are always the worst, and you fear the gym is laughing at you for being a dyel. but the reality is that we all start somewhere, and usually that somewhere is fucking cringey and embarrassing lifts.

same shit applies to women. you have to start somewhere. you have to get those shitty noob reps out of the way. that means you have to just keep going. keep pumping out the reps, even if it isn't a lot of weight.

what you just did is the equivalent of trying to bench more than you can handle and dropping the weight on your chest. You either need less weight, or you need a spotter (wingman) to mask your inability to lift.

She sat in the corner of the couch with her legs pulled up to her chest kinda like a fetus.

It felt really weird and i was unsure if the legs over me was already the signal for me to escalate and i didnt do it so she got dissapointed or some shit.

What signs do you even look for while watching a movie?

>I have face and frame AND height.

Nah, all you have are delusions of grandeur. If you actually did have all three you would have absolutely no problem pulling girls.

You're most likely a basic 6/10 faggot.

Maybe she was worried about user escalating things, like touching her pussy and get grossed out.

Well obviously you should kiss her before you grope her tits. But you shouldn't fuck somebody that close proximity wise unless you plan on going for the lt relationship thing. Otherwise it's messy and awkward af.

when you flirt you're not even supposed to want to win the girl over, it's just like giving your friends a hard time

direct approach works way better if you're a stick in the mud

>get a girls number, fucking beautiful, approach her in the gym and she hands it over happily
>ask her out, doing a good job
>go on a date
>when i leave give her a hug (cringe)
>she ignores me afterward
>heart broken, go to the gym and break some PRs while shouting her name
>see someone in the gym who she knows and introduce myself
>text her and message her on facebook
>spill my spaghetti everywhere, sounds like im gonna stalk her
>she then says she has a boyfriend
>make a few last ditch efforts next time i see her
>give up

At least you didn't fuck up this bad man

ok some Ive experiences with other girls
>pushing their breasts towards you
>lying on the side facing you
>massive cleavage
>touching you or making excuses to touch you

Its been a few years since I was 16 and did film evenings with girls, it gets clearer when you get older. After a while you read people much quicker and feel if there's chemistry

>How do movie fucks work?
fuck if I know.
>meet girl on tinder
>we meet at a bar, get along well, nothing happens
>few days later ask her if she wants to do something
>she immediately suggests getting wine and watching a movie at her place
>I think to myself "nice she definitely wants to fuck"
>we watch a movie at her place and I get no clear signal from her so I don't really do anything cause I'm a bitch
>watch second movie, she falls asleep and I finish the movie
>sleep in bed together with clothes on
>leave next morning
we then met again at some point and after spending another night at her place I finally fucked her the next day, but man with how long it takes me to get there due to my inability to just make any kind of move I am surprised I get laid at all lol

This. It's teasing with maybe a light hearted sexual under tone here or there. Like once or twice total over a whole Convo. If you get her to laugh and say something like "you're bad" you've done it right and enough. No need to continue or else you're walking a fine line of pervyness.

I was hoping we could keep it casual.

I didnt want to kiss her out of the blue either while watching some bloody monster crawl through a house.

Or should i have done that? It wouldnt really make any sense because there was absolutely zero sexual tension

the film is just a pretext to fuck, life is not like Notting Hill man. Once youre making out with her, the film doesnt matter whatsoever

Yup. My gf brought guitar hero over for our first date and I wasn't fingering the frets if you get my drift.

i know that man but i still need something to work with in order to go for a kiss i cant do that shit without a little signal

The classic mistake of wanting a girlfriend more than wanting to actually get to know the person you're with

next time you ask a girl out just forget about even trying to win her over, not every date's gonna work out regardless of how well it goes. Just enjoy your time with them and if you both had fun take her out again until you feel comfortable enough sealing the deal

I just go for it. Some women are really shitty with giving clues. First time I made out with my last gf was her laying on the sofa with her feet on my lap. Just lifted her legs up, stood up and kissed her half-standing. Then we made out.

She hinted at it heavily with breasts/face towards me before but I was unsure since we were in the same circle of friends and it would ruin it. 1,5 year relationship

>I wasn't fingering the frets if you get my drift.

Your toy guitar doesn't have frets faggot.

T.virgin guitar player.

>I want to eat thesee bad feelings away
As an ex fatty finishing out my keto cut for summer, iktf. When I realistically look at myself though, I see that I have gains to make personality-wise and that eating the world away won't get me any closer to what I want out of life. Hold out and start/continue working on your personality.

if you actually (actually) have all 3 then this is a case where you literally just need to try again. and then do it again, think of it as learning. awkwardness can in fact be improved.

No, he does not have two of these traits, let alone all of them. If you are a 7, you know.

No no I'm pretty sure I'm a 7 or at least a 6. I see the way some girls and guys look at me. I have some appeal.

i think.

when the fuck would any of that shit actually happen in real life?
all that happens at my uni is that people go to class, do their shit, and go to the next class
the only time i have seen people actually associate with each other if they werent already dating is if they start dancing at a party while drunk

why are they all so thick what the fuck is this

>be asshole to girls but still get laid, feel bad
>try to be nice to them and actually be their friends
>get friend zoned

is there any cure for their horrible paradox

There's no paradox.
Affection =/= Attraction

they could want validation, they could want to make someone else jealous, or it could be you.
Instead of asking that question tell them it as a statement.
>let's get another drink
women don't enjoy making decisions

yes women are stupid, you can't use logic with them since they function entirely on emotion

Yeah listen to this guy or you might find yourself married just because you wanted to fuck.

I really never post my sob stories, but this kind of has been on my mind lately.

>get new job
>work with 8/10 short cutie redhead with a tight body
>shes super slirty and always touching me at work
>invites me to a bar
>go and grab a few drinks and talk
>have a good time, shes rubbing on my beard and clinging on me
>she says technically it wasnt a date because we work together
>she keeps texting me and we make plans for over the weekend
>day finally comes, she went out partying the night before
>flakes on me
>see in her snap that she went out with some other dude instead
>we still chit-chat at work a and she still touches me and is complimenting me
>brings up new dude she is seeing every once in a while

Not gonna lie, she was the hottest girl to ever give me that much attention and she seemed attracted to me enough. Shes the type that knows the effects she has on guys and loves attention. I havent texted her or brought up her flaking. Still just lifting.

Its hard for me to find find girls to practice flirting with because i have no friends and when i go to the bars, all the attractive girls are grouped or taken, and all the alone girls are fucking hags.

>I have face frame AND height.

Post pic of yourself and we can tell you what's wrong.

>your casual friends
>Show you're socially competent

fucking this
>always get women that hang around me "teasing" me like this
this has happened so many times and it just annoys me to think about when i know for a fact none of them had any intention of moving forward with me

>when i go to the bars, all the attractive girls are grouped or taken, and all the alone girls are fucking hags
i always have this happen whenever i go to bars or parties or anything like that

Practice on the hags I guess.

Hey burger

>Talk to women like they are your casual friends,
What if I don't have any

Talk to them like you would Veeky Forums if you were being sincere - not shit posting and not meme dropping.

Ask the person adjacent to you if they wanna study sometime - woohoo made an acquaintance. Could be a potential friend, fuck buddy, gf, wife, husband, hated enemy, really anything! Just roll that dice and say hi.
>how to RPG irl

That's some great advice for a high-school student, bro. Got any advice for adults?

This is advice for straight up aspies.

Anyone who isn't a complete idiot or lacks confidence would be able to pick up on these.

Either you're charming/handsome/successful/attractive in some capacity or you're not.

Lol this reminds me of hs
>be me fat pwl build from playing o line
>TA with hot Mexican chick who flirted with eeeeeevrybody
>Rarely dated dudes and swore she never fucked around (whatever)
>Day after day she talks me up etc. Calls me her best friend yadda yadda lays it on real thick
>I am smarter than this. I know she wants me to catch feels
>I'm nice and friendly but nothing more
>She gets so frustrated that one day she "accidentally" pulled her shorts down in front of me and showed me her black thong and thicc Latina ass.
And that's my story I ignored a thot in gym class til she showed me her ass voluntarily.

What's your query? Maybe I can help.

you care too much. talk to a lot without the intention of getting in her pants. if you find one you like and you hit off, ask for her number. it's really not that difficult. just as the first line says. you care too much.

>37
Wow. This is not a typo right? Did you mean to hit the 2 key instead of 3?

>27
Lol like it's any better

He's probably sincere.
The only girlfriends I've ever had have come onto me and basically said "i'm your girlfirend now".
Same thing happened to me when it came to sex actually.
Huh...I've never actually gotten a girlfriend or any sex that wasn't just handed to me.

I suck.

Shit like this is why arranged marriages need to make a comeback in our society.

Don't bully yourself user kun

my friend once got a "i like your shirt" mire; he responded with "i like ur mom" before giggling like a child to me

he's been with that girl for 12 years, she genuinely seems to still have that first-month infatuation with him

they're both Veeky Forums (both were already fit when they met each other)

story still makes me giggle

this

the people here are aspies tho

>adult
>needing advice to know if girls are into you

Ive got some bad news friendo

Haha are you fucking me, I do the same thing all the time

>still unchecked after an hour

What the fuck is wrong with Veeky Forums seriously you guys are the weirdest part of this website.

Also , you can't just decide that you have FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT by yourself! Let us see how you look like.

just ask girls questions, especially about themselves.

Girls love answering questions and talking about themselves.

>do this
>comfortable socially around women
>they like that and develop obvious crush
>we hang out more often, one on one, etc.
>rationalize it away as politeness
>never make a move
>they get bored and eventually move on to some dude who will fuck them
>I'm still alone
I'm too comfortable at being casual friends with women that I just cannot escalate for shit. Then because I demonstrate to them that I'm socially competent they assume that I'd be willing to make the first move. Since I don't, they figure I'm not interested or just gay.

yea but what if i'm not 13

flirting is like lifting, the more you train the better you get

Jesus christ if you are an adult you should know already. Its really not that hard
In case you are wondering whether girls have shown interest in you, they probably havent. Go figure

please don't use the Lord's name in vain thank you

>Observe her "baseline behavior" and look for deviations

Fukken kek m8 fuck off

same here

how to stop this?

Do girls always expect you to text first? I hooked up with this girl and she seemed quite into me. I gave her my number before she left and she text me once but it was a short conversation. I text her again 2 days ago and we spoke a bit until it was late and she said she had to sleep and that she would 'speak to me tomorrow' but she didn't text me and still hasn't. Is she just not interested or what?

i dont know ask her

And then what happened?

>girl makes obvious comment about how you look which I'm sure you're already aware of

say something like, damn nothing gets past you. Are you like a detective or something? Why are you profiling me?

Honestly you could just look takin aback and say uhh...thanks? Just pretend it were you trying to flirt with a girl. You would obviously drop spaghetti from your pockets. Try to project the spaghetti onto her.

how old are you kid?
believe it or not you dont just start talking to random people in class in uni?
everyone just minds their own business

shes probably as much of a spazz as you are. Which is a good thing I guess

Dont sweat it man. You're making social gains

make a move sooner, once you realize theres a real friendship to be had you're golden

Hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

it's because you're not black
White Women will be all over you if you're black

lol 6'4 at100kg is really really skinny bro.even if you are ripped is not very much

yeah sure you could try and memorize all these signs perfectly and act on them

or

you could just say fuck it and and try and have the most fun you can talking to her without worrying about whether or not she likes you then grabbing her number when you're done chatting with her

maybe they look at you because they have never seen an uglier person before

you had plenty of choices to make your move. she probably thought you aren't interested so she moved on.

how much more cues do you need? women don't just go out on drinks and touch you for no reason lmao

100 kg is 210 lbs

... shit I only shit post and meme post

girls are a meme
i always end up getting my feelings hurt so i dont even try anymore
im considering having my genitals removed to end my sexuality and leave humanity behind. at this rate my sack is nothing more than extra weight slowing me down. this is the most noble thing i could do.

why do you act so weird all the time.

Pls respond

How to solve this?