How did this ripped beast go from a 9 to a 4 so quickly?

How did this ripped beast go from a 9 to a 4 so quickly?

mostly lighting and makeup, he also has no pump and likely stopped roiding and working out since then

looks like a 5 in both shots
why do americans have such shit taste in both men and women?

Movies - Real life

Makeup, side lighting, tan, a good pump, shot angle

>ripped beast

this is what women actually believe.

They dont drink water for 2 days n get makeup n lighting n get post workout pump n drop fats n lower carbs when filming, not so much when not.
Saged

i know actors roid frequently, but i really don't think he bothered for this

The pic on left was from a movie that came our 6 years ago. Means it was likely 7 years ago.

Quickly...

The right is natty limit

Ideal camera angles and lighting can work miracles

That being said he went from a 8 to a 6 at worst

>poorly defined abs
>no addonis belt

It's not.

Hers an actor. He looks a certain way as part of his job. It's work. lifting weights and eating and keeping trim is a hell of a lot of work, so why would he do it if he's not getting paid?

we are in an small category of hobby/fetish that lets us derive pleasure from working out all the damn time. most people aren't.

These actors trains specifically for their roles, they almost never look like that outside of the camera. Even guys like Hugh Jackman who loves to working out are not near as ripped as they are in movies.

Crazy Stupid Love was filmed years ago and he obviously lifted for the role. It doesn't take more than a couple months to lose your gains when you let your diet go to shit and stop lifting.

You're fucking kidding yourself if you think Ryan Gosling is a 4 just because he's pale and doesn't have a 6 pack. The guy is still a solid 8.5/10.

Im Australian you fuckwit, and if youre standards are so high id be curious to see what you looked like

aren't australians and americans literally the same ppl?

>youre

Its crazy that i thought that was ripped when i was a normie

the left is a movie still, the right is a beach paparazzi picture. not much else to say here

If you think taking roids gets you a body like that you're severely deluded and need to get off your couch.
I didn't work out for 2 years and looked like the left, c'mon now.

5'11 130 lbs, how much time to get from skelly to left pic assuming good calorie intake?

Pretty much yeah

6-12 months

LOL
No. Will take at least 2 years if he's never actually trained a day in his life or has ever had any major muscle mass before.

>roiding

He probably looked like the right pic before he started prepping for that film, im guessing he only had over half a year to prepare for it, he roided to get bigger quickly, not to get fucking massive, he is supposed to be a heart throb there not a shredded cunt

Please don't remind me, REEEEEE!!!

Man,.... for achieving that in two years he should be a whale at this moment.

Off cycle