He doesn't order beef at Chipotle

>he doesn't order beef at Chipotle

Other urls found in this thread:

sgvtribune.com/health/20160107/what-the-norovirus-e-coli-outbreaks-reveal-about-chipotles-food-safety-culture
thatsjustme.com/2011/02/dont-fall-for-perdue-chickens-bogus-usda-process-verification/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone knows the chicken is a rookie item.

Unless the beef is overcooked, then I go chicken.

>beef
>not barbacoa

Chipotle is bland shit and their meat, esecially their beef, is undercooked to the point of unappetizing, uneccessary health risk.

Fuck this reddit-tier 'le rare steak ftw REAL MEN' meme.

Qdoba is leagues ahead for the same shit but by people who actually do basic food safety.

Steak master race checking in.

You can put your beef down your beefhole you fat shit.

Brown rice, black beans, double chicken, pico, green salsa, corn salsa, guacamole

Fags

Op here desu I know Chipotle is a meme and it tastes like shit. I used to work in México and know real Mexican food. But

But...I for whatever reason I need to eat there I would never order their week old chicken lol.

Their steak is medium at least. You're a complete brainlet if you think that's a health risk.

>not California Tortilla

I wish I was this naive again, those were the days

sgvtribune.com/health/20160107/what-the-norovirus-e-coli-outbreaks-reveal-about-chipotles-food-safety-culture

FUCK YOU

The norovirus came from tomatoes IIRC. Your link says nothing different. The only thing about beef in your link was that they held it at the wrong temp AFTER cooking it. That doesn't mean eating medium cooked steak is a health risk.

Kys

>eating fast food

Chipotle isn't even paying you and you shill like this.

You kys

>They eat at Chipotle
Most plebian thing I've seen on the board today.

I get triggered by momscience in any thread.

Rare steak is now Reddit-tier? I've been eating that since well before Reddit was even a thing, I just like the taste&texture for fucks sake.

It's definitely been a stupid meme that neckbeard retards boast about like retards like Sriracha and nutella and bacon and pho but if you happen to enjoy any of those things outside of obnoxious memes you're OK. Don't let the memelords get you down.

Qdoba uses shit-tier ingredients and tastes like dog ass

This. I just walk down the road to the local taqueria. Elote and a pastor burrito to go.

>eats Chipotle
>user thinks he belongs on Veeky Forums

So does Chipotle, but at least their food won't give you food poisoning.

If you really care about taste that much you'd go to a real Mexican place (if available) or meal prep yourself and carry around your gains packs in a reusable container to the detriment of your nonexistent social lives.

Thanks, I'm letting this shit go to my head way too much. Only one of those I unironically like is pho

Ok but assuming i've already made the choice to get fast food, chipotle is light years ahead of qdoba in terms of flavor and quality. It never gave me or anyone in my city food poisoning so what do i care.

You're the one who brought up qdoba so you cant just pivot now and say authentic mexican is better. Of course it is faggot.

Why would you pay 8+ dollars for something that costs less than 2$ to make?

Myyyy niggah.

Yes, why go to any restaurant ever? Just stay home and autistically pack your tupperwares with chicken and broccoli.

>opinion is popular
>uhhh its a reddit opinion! Yeah thats it...im just superior
>now my shit taste and love of overcook steak is justified

Agreed but convenience, lack of foresight, dragged there due to social situation, whatever. Lots of reasons

you think chipolte is a restaurant??? How fucking autistic are you

>love of overcook steak
Found one.

You have to go back.

there ya go, see it's working already.

No, but your logic of "it costs more" applies to restaurants.

>sells food/drinks/sides
>place for you to sit and eat

Sounds like a restaurant to me.

>due to social situation
baka fucking normies fuck off

Are you really claiming all restaurants are equal to chipotle and implying that i have faulty logic? Not only are you autistic but also retarded.

Double wrapped, brown rice, black beans, sofritas, medium salsa, corn, guac, lettuce.

Vegan and delicious as fuck

>mfw I get Chipotle

It's somewhere in this middle ground between fast food and restaurant. A small notch up above McDonalds or Wendy's.

But this all autistic, anal-retentive nit picking and whoever you replied to is a detail mincing fag and is completely unnecessary and this whole diversion was pointless.

same order but add fajita vegetables and re fried beans and spicy salsa on 3 soft corn tortillas

I get Chipotle twice a week. Taste is really nothing for me. I just get it because it helps me hit my macros on days when I don't feel like packing a lunch.

No, i'm really not claiming that, only you are.

I love the taste of it, it's god damn delicious to me. I could eat it literally every day.

>Burrito Bowl
>Steak - double meat
>NO BEANS
>NO RICE
>Fajita Veggies
>Lettuce
>The really hot sauce
>sour cream

Shake well and enjoy your perfect cutting fast food. 490 kcal.

I used to order this exact thing 4-5 days a week when i was working 70+ hours a week at a law firm

It was the only time of day i didnt want to kill myself

Alright pussies let me red pill you on pink sauce.
Get a side of half hot sauce and half sour cream. Shake that shit up and then poor it on your burrito. Thank me later.

This would literally take you 10 minutes to make at home. I'm not usually that guy, but at this point you should just prep your fucking meal

>cutting with extra meat and sour cream

Bruh, eat beans and rice, it's got fiber and nutrients in it.

Or 1 minute to get at chipotle

My time is worth something, but i realize that is not true for many on this board

>one minute at Chipotle
Unless you're ordering online it will be at least 10

holy shit, wtf. This is a literal 15 year old kid. This post gave me nostalgia

My wife does meal prep for me, but I have a side business in IT work. Sometimes, I'm gone much longer than I thought I would be and didn't bring a meal. Thus, when that time comes, I hit up Chipotle for the exact meal I posted.

The sour cream is for flavor and it's still under 500 cals.

I get plenty of fiber and nutrients from other veggies. This is a once in a while meal for me, not an every day thing.

>he said as he shitposted anonymously on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Go virtue signal somewhere else you fucking faggot. You could try reddit?

No, i go at 2:30, it really is 1 minute

Keep reaching

>he doesn't order from his phone 15 minutes before he gets there

literally why?

I post on Veeky Forums in between sets at my home gym. What do you recommend i do?

>drive or walk to Chipotle: 5 to 10 minutes if you're nearby
>walk in from parking lot: another minute
>order food: 2 minutes
>walk back to car, home, or business:??????
Yeah no. Prep your meals.
This I get. I still try to keep mixed nuts or something around instead of wasting time and money at places like Chipotle. If I'm going to get fast food I'll go all out and get Culvers or Canes. Not some shit I can whip up in no time at home.

It's across the street from my work

And if you're really going to start factoring in walk time, better add your travel to the grocery store to that "10 minute" meal prep time

Keep reaching

Enjoy your e. coli

>he goes to chipoltle instead of moes

>eating meat

You fucking losers are gonna wish you didn't when you have our 3rd heart attack at 35.

WHERE MY PANCHEROS BOYS AT
THAT QUESO IS A BLESSO

P A N C H E R O S

I will. Nearly 60 grams of protein in my order. Jelly?

I go to the grocery store maybe once a week.

I hope you get kidney failure and lose your gains, cunt. Not that you have any to lose

>he purchases a meal that would cost like 2 dollars maximum for 8 dollars

>tortillas, veggies, meat, beans, cheese, sauces
>$2

>Being so poor you can't afford a $8 meal

enjoy your plaque covered arteries, anyone still eating beef in 2017 is an actual retard. all meat is bad for you but knowingly making the significantly worse choice of beef over chicken is all levels of stupid

Post body vegan cuck

I never get beef at chipotle, user

Qdoba sucks ass and food from chipotle is always cold. If you're ever in Boston, go to Amelia - best burritos for the same price

Wholesale. Easily.

>easily

Do you live in Mexico? Because you can't get wholesale meats for cheap.

I literally just bought chicken breast for 1$ a pound

So you got $1 to buy the rest.

Also enjoy your shit quality chicken breast. There's a reason it's sold st the dollar store

Perdue split chicken breasts. Tenderloin included. Sorry you're a fucking idiot and don't take advantage of weekly ads.

my body is sinewy and lanky but at least my heart wont give out in my 40s :-)

have a great day!

Once again, dhit quality chicken breast. Perdue is garbage and you pay that little because you get tiny pieces. It's crap and you're a sucker for buying into the "hurr it's healthier!" marketing.

Oh and everything else would probably total 5$ with plenty left for multiple meals, even at a regular grocery store

Why is chipotle the best food for gains? So much protein you'd have to be a dumbass not to eat it

Neither will mine because if meat was all it took to kill you then over 50% of the world would be dead by now. Dummy :^)

nigger do you think you get a pound of chicken when you order chipotle

You're such a fucking troll and you're not even good at it. EVERY person I know over 40 eats meat. Sorry lil boy.

I don't eat at chipotle you meat eating shitbag.

>antibiotic free
>hormone free
That's all I care about

>he thinks that either of those are true

You realize that those aren't required to be true right?

i have never met a single person over 40 that eats meat and makes me think "this is what i want to look like in my 40s" if you eat meat, you're either dying in your 40s or close to dying. no inbetween.

You realize they are by fda standards?
>inb4 LOL FDA
I trust them more than you.

here's your (you) but try harder next time

I dont give out too many of these

hopefully my charity will make you adopt better baits

You're beyond retarded dude. Spend some time in the food industry. Lol and you think those chickens don't all come from the same farms? The grocery store industry is stratified by aesthetics and what the corporations think a community will pay but they all get supplied by the same distributors. Even whole foods who lost a federal case for price gouging.

Dude aspartame lmao

thatsjustme.com/2011/02/dont-fall-for-perdue-chickens-bogus-usda-process-verification/

Suck my nuts. You've literally been lied to and shilled to

>not getting Illegal Pete's

It's like you don't even want tasty gains.

A literal blog post.
The only thing it showed was the antibiotic shit, which pretty much any farmer raising more than 100 animals at a time would need.

whats a chipotle?

>it's antibiotic free*
>*except that it's not and we lied

>I know nothing about raising livestock for a viable profit

That doesn't mean they didn't lie. They said there weren't any, and there are.

>Daily Chipotle shill thread.

Since we're here. Sofitas is the best.

Taco bell is tastier than both