Tfw 200+ lbs is the new gold standard for being a fit woman

>tfw 200+ lbs is the new gold standard for being a fit woman

Looks like Veeky Forums was wrong, as usual.

>google.com/amp/blackdoctor.org/513744/the-200-club-women-who-redefine-weight/amp/

The only one who looks even remotely fit is the one on the far right. The article says she's 206 lbs, which I find hard to believe, but maybe she's just tall (they never stated her height).

The one in the middle is fat, and the one on the far left is also fat.

Who in the world is saying these women's weight is healthy?

>blackdoctor.org

Oh...well that explains it.

Anyone else Death by Snu Snu with the middle one?

not sure if left is fat but mid def is. right could be tall or maybe slim black clothes are making it look better than it is

I came here just to express this

holy shit.

2 and 3 look like they roid
1 doesn't look 200lbs
another fail thread

Theres no way right is fitter than left. You can see her rolls thru her shirt

>leaving out height and sublty implying that 200+ is healthy for non 6'5+ sheeboo s

>black doctor
WELL HE WAS RIDIN' HIS BIKE WHEN THERE WAS A LIGHTNING STRIKE

>another fail thread
I don't think you have a firm grasp on the concept of sarcasm, user. You may want to look into this, it's a sign of autism.

they are literally going to be fat as fuck once they decide to spend more time with children

>the middle girl will never spot you on squats and call you a bitch when you have to bail on your final rep.

not the user you are talking to but sarcasm is picked up through the tone of the voice. Trolling would be a better word

I dated a 5'11 thicc girl that weighed 160 when we met and snuck up over 299, and she didn't look that bad until about 205.

that was when i noticed her belly folding up and jiggling when we did missionary and her ass started to droop. I wasn't attracted to that at all, and she dropped down to 170, but honest to god she was a knock out the whole time, hourglass figure, thick legs , round ass, nice tiddies. she just swelled up like a balloon animal and then back down again, probably because we were training like 5 nights a week

It's also picked up through context. If someone can't figure out the OP is being sarcastic through the context of his post, they have a touch of the 'tism

I'm strongly considering committing heinous crimes to accrue a death sentence just so I can request my death be administered via the thighs of the far right woman

Not really fair. Blacks have denser bones and heavier skeletons. Big part of why most of them can't swim well

Mamabear mode heavy chicks who have no reason to be so heavy. Girl on the far right? She's got the body.
Left is chunky but working on it, middle would be all titties and ass if she wouldn't stop at every mcdonald's she sees on her way to and from the gym.

if you couldn't tell i was be sarcastic, maybe you should check yourself for autism as well.

Sure bud

that last post was the sarcastic one...

i thought it was the opposite their bones are lighter so they can run/jump easier and the reason they can't swim a combination of the hood having no pools, their hair getting fucked up by water, and having less fat making it harder to float

>right in better shape than left
hey it's ok kid, i'll teach you how to remember your directions. make an 'L' with your hand. if it faces the right way, that's how you know it's the left side

Holy shit I never knew this

>200+ lbs
>women

*ground rumbles*

All of these woman are 5'10" + this so fatties trying to feel good about themselves. Move along

>women
>not a single human in the pic

still fat, still disgusting

HE READS REALFAST
HE'S GOOD AT SCIENCE AND MATH