Rate this ass, Veeky Forums

strawpoll.me/12889652

soft and juicy

Is getting Veeky Forums to be a cosplayfag worth it?

Could smash a ton of nerd pussy at least. An ocean of 5s and 6s versus cannibalization fighting over 9s and 10s. You tell me

Soft with a nice bit of tone that gives it fantastic shape.
Pretty good.
She has the potential to have an amazing ass with a bit of effort.

yeah i thought the same

soft

It's somwhere between soft and fat. Can we have more pics, different angles etc?

Go for it.

If you're into cosplay, definitely. No one likes seeing a dumpy version of fictional characters they love. I don't understand cosplay though and whether you're ripped or chubby I'll still call you a gay ass nerd.

Soft 6.5

They want us to dress up like barely clothed girls before we can show off our gains.

Fuck em. I'll smash nerd cunts on my own terms away from those dumps.
I'm not dressing up like a school girl or something to smash a chubby 5/10s

Oh no you don't. I know for a fact that sexy fuckmeat like that doesn't show up unless they are getting paid.
And I'm not going to jump through hoops and cross dress just to give snooty average chicks some nice eye candy and access to my hard earned gainz and 9x6 cock.

Would eat/10

but poop comes from there?

Would berry with the force of a thousand suns

Gotta eat big to get big, right?

>being a coward

>he fell for the thicc meme

she's obviously never been to the gym a day in her life and will look like shit in 4 years.

you couuld just dress up as a barely clothed man??? is this bait

That's not the point.
The point is to be a fearless surfer of that fine window of a few months in their lives and then find another wave to ride when it crumble

So?

>The point is to be a fearless surfer of that fine window of a few months in their lives and then find another wave to ride when it crumble

Absolutely degenerate.

Sex before marriage is degenerate, and immoral.

It's ok

One of the reasons I got Veeky Forums was to cosplay Joesph/Old Joseph. Its incredible, and although my costume is solid, I'm not even jojo big. I've had a couple flings but am with a great girl who loves lolita rn.

>tfw when she lets me fuck her with her dress on
>tfw I just come inside to avoid messing up her coord

Gotta confuse the digestive track right babe?

Honestly you'd be surprised at some of the broads that are at comic cons and shit. My buddy actually pulled a pretty famous cosplayer when she was here in Toronto. And alot of the broads aren't your everyday run of the mill type club sluts

Soft as fuck.

Would still pound raw.

FAT in a good way