>Veeky Forums will defend this

ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/woman-claims-nail-salon-turned-her-away-because-of-her-size-1.3395959

>be 100 pounds overweight
>Want to look pretty
>Decide to have your toe nails painted instead of losing some fucking weight
How do people think this way?

I will l defend any private organization's right to freedom of association for any reason, including race, sex, disability, and certainly body composition.

Fuck the association clause of the 1964 civil rights act. Niggers ruin civilization.

You're one of those cunts who posts on /pol/ saying they'll defend x. It's fucking tiresome.

Agreed.

Probably because she was rude, otherwise she wouldn't fit into a chair. If a chair breaks that's a lawsuit.

> It's fucking tiresome
you could always just not defend it then if it's too tiresome

Friendly reminder that a black president was the only thing keeping our civilization alive in between a white Bush and a white/orange Trump
>yfw the obese Trump is undoing the nutritional guidelines that the Veeky Forums Michelle Obama put in place to combat obesity

Either this or another article I read said that it was because she wouldn't fit in the chair. Also apparently some other salon a few years ago got caught adding a surcharge to fat customers' bills, and they said it was basically to pay for new chairs when the fatties break them.

Obama's a mulatto uncle tom, it's not the same as a typical nig.

This/10
No private citizen should be obligated to serve anyone they don't want to

Pretty sure the people repealing the Civil Rights Act would bring back the one-drop rule senpai

Cute graph, where do the backwards white supremacist hicks fall on it I wonder?

Kek

>Pretty sure the people repealing the Civil Rights Act would bring back the one-drop rule senpai
Which doesn't change the underlying biology any more that leftists proclaiming race a social construct does.

>Cute graph, where do the backwards white supremacist hicks fall on it I wonder?
radical political positions tend to correlate with above average intelligence, so I would guess to the right side of the curve, though not very far right.

Literally not an argument. The one drop rule was only a thing didn't last very long as law and that second thing about hicks is strawman, but anyway even white rednecks are better than the average dindu.

>Cute graph, where do the backwards white supremacist hicks fall on it I wonder?

What? Check your grammar privilege shit lord.

How do racists square with the fact that Obama has a genius level IQ? I mean that has to make them a little bit angry right? Being the editor in chief of the Harvard Law Review (and graduating magna cum laude) is something that only 0.000000001% of humanity is smart enough to achieve

Malik is superior

THIS IS MY CITY HOLY FUCK
WHO HERE

W I N N I P E G B R E H
>W I N N I P E G B R E H
W I N N I P E G B R E H
>W I N N I P E G B R E H
W I N N I P E G B R E H
>W I N N I P E G B R E H

>what is the bell curve

but they're still mentally inferior to a black man.

What's his actual IQ?
Being an editor for a law paper seems like something that is more dependent on connections than anything.

he graduated at the top of his class at the best law school in the world. Ur chosen as EIC based off mostly your grades.

euphoric

Malik is 100% cuck. There is no other explanation for his hate boner towards Obama. He's saltier than a fat person after being called fat.

Yeah, I would call a one hotdog a lunch, you fat fuck

What does the one drop rule have to do with freedom of association? Do you not believe that you should have the right to serve or not serve whoever you want without the state getting involved? God dammit, niggers literally destroy all semblance of autonomy.

>underlying biology
"nigger" is not a biological term, and to the people wanting to repeal the civil rights act, Obama is just another "nigger." To /pol/, he was even "King Nigger"

Half black people were considered black pre-civil rights era. Obama would not have been allowed to eat at most restaurants in the rural South before then

More importantly, how do racists square with the fact that most people on /pol/ and Stormfront have a literal retard-level IQ?

>editor for a law paper
okay I understand that to people who have never been to law school you might not understand but.... no.
At any law school, Law Review is the most prestigious journal. Generally there are two ways to get on: You can "grade on" by being in the top X% of GPA (usually like top ~7% or so), or you can "write on." For the latter, they have a writing competition and the best of the best get invited to Law Review.
Grades in law school are blind, meaning the prof grades your exam/paper without seeing your name. Law Review writing application is the same way. So connections mean nothing, because nobody knows who the fuck you are when they make these decisions.

Just making the most prestigious journal at one of the most prestigious law schools is a huge deal and means youre very smart AND hard-working. Getting EIC rarely means "connections" the way you're thinking, it usually means you showed the previous editorial board that you are a natural leader, organized, and hard-working. And all of those are in comparison to the other students at the top of the class in Harvard Law School.
So yeah, being a HLS grad is a big deal. Being on Harvard Law Review is a huge deal. Being EIC of HLR is a really big fucking deal.

>eating hotdogs
>not a fat fuck
wew lad!
I would call lean chicken with some rice and veggies "lunch" but you do you, fatty

>the best law school in the world
>the best
kek, HLS is always #2 to Yale

>one small hot dog
>less than 300 calories
>a lunch
I stick hot dogs bigger than that up my ass, boy. What makes you think that's a sufficient lunch?

>Implying grades = intelligence
>Implying IQ = intelligence

Not that I'm saying Obama is dumb or anything

Almost every single political ideology has a roughly average IQ. It's almost like they are based on subjective values.
You sound like a triggered quadroon my man.
IQlet detected.
And while grades aren't a perfect measure for intellect because of lazy cunts and potential issues that might distract people from school, they are correlated well enough that any trends are pretty attributable to intellect.

>IQlet

Nice argument bro.

>Almost every single political ideology has a roughly average IQ. It's almost like they are based on subjective values.
using a very broad definition of "political ideology" sure. Looking at specific views, like global warming denialists or white supremacists, no.

What reason is there to doubt IQ as a reasonable measurement other than being dissatisfied with your own personal performance and needing to justify it?

>"nigger" is not a biological term, and to the people wanting to repeal the civil rights act, Obama is just another "nigger." To /pol/, he was even "King Nigger"

Yes. I know. And their conception of race isn't very reflective of what actually exists. You know, like how I said in the post you're replying to.

Do you think those extra 3 or 4 average points of cognitive ability are the deal breaker for believing that? Almost nobody comes to conclusions based on thinking power. Almost everyone believes things because of osmosis from their demographic and local situation. Fun fact, poor whites who live near blacks are more racist than college educated yuppies who don't

Holup! So u wuz sayin he b KANG NIGGERZZ N SHIEEEEETTTT?!??!?!

>trying to have a good fat hate thread on fit
>Neonazis gotta come and derail it
I knew electing an obese president was a mistake

It's a shame we never saw him use his skills.

How do you expect to measure what you can't reasonably define? Same shit happened with mental illnesses and the Kraepelin-esque approach + methodology, and look at what happened.

You can't infer the nature of a thing with a metric that measures the presence of things which are contigent on that thing's existence or lack thereof. It's not sufficient.

>other than being dissatisfied with your own personal performance and needing to justify it?

Don't do this, it's not an argument and it makes you look retarded.

Daily reminder childhood obesity went up in spite of Michele Obama efforts cause they didn't do shit to stop companies from sweetening literally everything.

>b-but at least school lunches are healthier!

You know what makes you look retarded is pointing out something isn't an argument when the statement amounts to "insulting request to elaborate your point". Not everything wants to be argument.

What also makes you look retarded is saying something as stupid as "Intelligence can't be reasonable defined."
It can easily be, the ability to recognize patterns learn, and develop solutions based on these patterns.

Well guess what, that isn't hard to measure, and IQ tests are pretty damn predictive of everything else one would correlate with high cognitive ability.

The only reason to come up with these retarded ass justifications for it not being a useful measurement is if you're an IQlet with an over inflated ego who can't accept his inferiority.

>woman-claims-nail-salon-turned-her-away-because-of-her-size
Oh boy...
>be so fat you are over the maximum weight the saloon's chair can support.
>get told they can't help you because of your overweight.
>bitch about it instead of losing weight.
Into the trash it goes.

>people want more freedom
>that makes them Neonazis
Jesus christ...

>tiny vietnamese woman is terrified to be near a whale that could crush her

Perfectly reasonable

That image right, needs more vegetables than just three tomatoes

Is that a pizza roll in a hotdog roll?

what the fuck does this have to do with fitness this is a /pol/ tier thread at least feels threads can accomplish something

>he graduated at the top of his class

Nobody knows his grades in college because he kept his records sealed.

>born in most liberal society of all time
>slave for fatties and subhumans or we'll take you for everything you have
I fucking hate the left

>"okay, yes, i no can help you. Too big, big problem!"

One involves sitting on your ass while your nails get done and then paying a small amount of money, the other requires months/years of dietary discipline and regular physical activity. Guess which one lazy people are gonna go for?

>refuse to fit in society (pun intended)
>society pls halp
every time

likely, he is bright
but considering blacks gain admission with lower SATs than whites/asians doesnt do him any benefit as far as respecting him for getting into harvard

Obama was raised by a white single mom. Of course he performed well in school.

>what is normal distribuition
>what is affirmative action

People like you don't understand because you have a sub-average intelligence and education yourself. You were most likely brought up in a state school which prioritized a chorus of racial "equality" over teaching you anything useful for analyzing the world rationally.

It's a hot dog bun with a smear of tomato sauce and mozzeralla. That is not a lunch fit for a growing young man. Where's the protein? It's carbs, carbs, carbs and fat.

>can't figure out what a statistical mean is
>calls people mentally inferior

Not even /pol/ but you made yourself look pretty dumb senpai.

>editor in chief of the Harvard Law Review

Wrong. He was 'president' which is just a popularity contest, not a measure of intellect.

So you're saying that blacks aren't genetically inferior and, if given the same upbringing and education as whites, they can be standout students at a prestigious law school and even be POTUS?
Almost as if the relative failure of other blacks is due to centuries of white oppression leading to segregation, uneducated parents and grand parents, high levels of concentrated poverty, and run-down schools.
huh, rly meks u thnk.

Maybe she's happy with her size

What the fuck is your problem

Barrack "of the white womb" Obama.

They aren't obligated to take anyone, they're a business and have the right to refuse any and all customers.

Get fucked fat cunt!

i used to eat fuck all in HS also why not make your own lunch that would cost less than a dollar

If you're 100 pounds overweight I don't consider you a human. Sorry, you missed out being pretty about 150 pounds ago.

Guess what?
They HAVE that right - it's just a cowardish thing to do nonetheless.

the white half got him through college

wschool lunches arent even healthier. theres SO much more sugar and salt in them now its unreal

haitians have been independent for like 300 years senpai, and its one of the most miserably poor and shitty places to be as a black.

Niggers do best when they are the only nigger in a white neighborhood/state/city/country. Like hawaii, for example. Because those areas can afford dumb nigger pets.

>law
thats not an achievement

>they state an objective fact that she can't fit in the chair
>she blames them
How is that fair? That's just them being realistic. Besides, they even said they've had pedicure chairs break before, which are expensive as fuck to replace. Furthermore, a business should be allowed to refuse service to anybody for any reason they like, similar to how consumers can boycott a business. I don't see anything wrong here, besides a morbidly obese woman blaming others for bringing her to face the reality that she's too fat to fit in a chair.

Then why's he do so much better than most full-whites?

Meant for

If it's US there's nothing wrong with that. You have the right to refuse service to anyone as long as you're not racist, sexist, etc. Being fat is not akin to any of those. They are fully within their rights

Iq is pretty flawed measure for anyone. Your iq has been shown to vary up to 20 points based on tiny ridiculous things like what mood you were in or what you ate. Ita It's an outdated measure that's not accurate

Performance on any given test of athleticism will vary based on your mood, sleep and diet as well. That doesn't mean that the 40m sprint or bench press tells you nothing about someone's fitness, just that a single administration of the test may not give you a complete picture.

t.Tyrone

>tomato
>vegetable

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he's pretty lazy and a huge bootlick to international capital. His lsat probably was good tho, just being a nigger is not sufficient to get into Harvard law for a 27 year old stoner.

Obama is a pretty good example of how AA etc ruin even bright blacks by giving them an over inflated view of themselves and making them really fucking lazy.

>(it) has already happened before
So other fatties have ignored weight limits/warnings and broke chairs and the business has to replace the chair and avoid a lawsuit because some fat cunt wont lose weight and still wants a pedicure.
>fatty wants to file a human rights lawsuit
Against who? the business that doesnt use a boat lift to accommodate fat cunts or against the chair company that doesnt make spa chairs big enough to fit someone literally the size of a cow? Fast food places, for MAKING her that fat? In what fucking world does she get to think that being that unaccountable makes it a human rights problem? Wouldnt that be animal rights because all that cunt clearly does is eat and demand treatment- shes treating herself like those cows in kobe that just gets to eat and get massages.

Meanwhile you couldnt even break a 170 on the LSAT and have the nerve to call other people stupid

wew laddie