TT:you can only post in this thread if you can 1/2/3/4 for reps

TT:you can only post in this thread if you can 1/2/3/4 for reps.

Hijacking thread.

You can only post if you can 2/3/4/5 for reps

*Thread dies*

You can only reply to this post if you can 4/3/2/1 for reps

Jokes on you. Nobody here lifts. Enjoy getting timeout pruned

Does 2 count as reps?

does reps mean 2+? or?

I'm currently at 2/3/4/5. 185lbs body weight. Is that pretty decent for my weight?

does this mean
1 plates
2 plates
3 plates
4 plates

or does it mean
2 plates 1 time
then 2 time
then 3 time
then 4 time

cuz I can't do either.

1pl8 ohp

2pl8 bench

3pl8 diddly

4pl8 squat

I might have diddly and squat switched

everything but squat for reps, i dont squat. fuck legs. girls dont care about legs.

Height and training history?

squat and diddy switched

>1/2/3/4

What's the poor mans 1/2/3/4 if 0.5/1/1.5/2 seems too basic?

0.75/1.5/2/3?

Asking for milestone reasons.

>squatting more than you can ded

1/2/3/4 is the fucking milestone my dude

Symmetric strength .com

1/2/3/4 is literally achievable by anyone willing to put in no more than a year's hard work on pretty much any program with OHP, bench, squat, and deadlift

5'7" turbo Manlet. 3.5 years of power bodybuilding regimen. Chest/Triceps, Deads/Back/Biceps, Deltoids, Legs is usually how my week goes. Heavy compounds at the beginning, work up to 1-2 rep range, then taper down to 4-6 for strength/power, and then toward the end I'll do higher rep ranges for volume. I've still got a long way to go though, and by no means am I bragging about my shitty lifts or body. Just wanted to see how I fair with some of the other guys around here.

reporting in, can do all of those for min 16reps. only 10 months of lifting 195 10'. more people should be in this thread. shit

Hi guys !!!! :DDD Wanna hung out an stuff?

Poast physique

Do you diet autistically and have you been consistent for the three years?

I can, but that is the least of the worries of life

>for reps
Fucking newfag, 1/2/3/4 implies 5 reps each. It's also incredibly unbalanced, OHP is weak as shit, bench and squat are alright, and deadlift is strong af. Running these numbers on symmetric strength shows people that ((actually)) lift consider this goal shit.

how many reps?