Is 155 5"5" 18y/o healthy? I'be got quite a bit of chub on my stomach and sides ;-; but strength in my legs and back...

Is 155 5"5" 18y/o healthy? I'be got quite a bit of chub on my stomach and sides ;-; but strength in my legs and back. File related(is me)

Damn nice headstand

No you fat piece of shit

Does your fat fucking gut look healthy? Does your ZERO definition look healthy?

Is this what men in biology and anatomy books look like? STOP FUCKING EATING YOU FATPIG. UNTIL YOU LOOK LIKE A HUMAN BEING

Lmao, I seriously started gaining weight about 4 months ago.

Food is just to damn good man

This isn't Instagram you faggot.

Sage

Hey, you guys know a lot more about fitness than I do, I was wondering if it's healthy at all. I am planning on working out a lot to work it all into muscle

KEK!

You are not strong and you will not turn fat into muscle

you're fucking fat

Well how would you go about it then? My healthy weight is 130 apparrantly to my doctor. Would you burn it off or should I try lifting weights?

>australians

What's wrong with your face?

Not a wise idea to show your face on Veeky Forums

I never said I was strong but okey, I came onto Veeky Forums to see if I can get any workouts or opinions.

Isn't it late in Australia?

If you want it to be

how hard is it to google "novice workout?" how hard is it to go to a gym and use the machines? you look like youve never touched a weight in your life, you should probably start there before asking people if your disgusting marshmallow body is "healthy"

I have tried weight lifting before, just never had someone teach me before. I used to be pretty lean but I ate to much fast food. Rip

Can't be bothered to read the sticky, but you are ready to change your life. Yeah. Sure. Let me drop everything and help you craft a grand five-year plan.

You want someone to buy your bullshit, go tell your mother how you sent off more applications. She's probably right outside your bedroom since it's her fucking house. If you want me to euthanize you, reach out to me kid. And welcome to Veeky Forums

Read sticky

My coach was absolutely shitty at teaching, he just let us do what ever we wanted in weight lifting as long as we lifted weights.

If you were 155 10% body fat you'd look like an animal. But you have like 25% body fat so no.

It's "too" you government school retard. Jesus.

Well I already have a job and I can already buy my bullshit so there goes half your argument. The other half is I'm 18, not much money and not a lot of choices. A lot of people still live with their parents for a little longer until a firm financial backing is placed. I don't need anyone to hand me my shit, I want to learn how to get my shit done myself, Veeky Forums is a great place for this, obtaining knowledge about diets an what not. Sharing opinions and helping one another with getting a better physique or even just eating better.

I always struggled with "to" and "too"

>I want to go TO the moon
>you should come TOO

TO = Location
TOO = Everything else

Thank you very much, from Veeky Forums to /Grammar/

Nigger struggled with forging metal, sails, and sustainable agriculture.

White superior race

i'll take too of those posts, they were very nice

Nigga I'm 5'8 at 150 and I'm kinda chubby on places. U fat