Why the fuck does my face get so shiny and oily after washing it, especially my nose?

Why the fuck does my face get so shiny and oily after washing it, especially my nose?
Also, what're some good skincare routines?

stop jacking off and it won't get oily

Wash your face less. Shower every other day.

Because you're washing the natural oils off your skin and your body perceives that as "time to put out extra oil because skin is dry."

But when I wash my face less dead, greasy skin starts to build up

Can you explain this?

paleo. your skin is shit because you wash it and eat shit.

he's fucking with you dumbass. christ, how young are you really?

healthy skin is shiny. when I drop 3 caps of fish oil, during my work day my schnozz gets quite bright... but the pimples are nowhere to be found, nor dry flaky skin, nor waxy build up on my floors.

>Mary Tyler Moore

How do you get rid of dark noticeable pores?
I usually just wash my face with cetaphil and use pore strips once a week but it doesn't help at all.

You're washing off the natural barrier of oils. You get greasy again because it has to be replenished after being removed. Wash your face less and don't shower every day.

>and don't shower every day.
I already smell like shit and get made fun of for it, and I shower everyday, I don't want to make it worse. And my hair gets greasy after not washing it for a day.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Stop washing it at all.

Your face will get greasier at first, then it will stop and balance out again. I

Just exfoliate when you wash your face and use a daily moisturizer.

I always scrub my face with a washcloth and soap and then put on moisturizer when I finish my shower and my face is fine.

hi OP
first of all, get off Veeky Forums and go to reddit
r/skincareaddiction

tldr, moisturize more, your face is over drying so it produces more oil. find a nice cleanser like cerave, and use it at night. just rinse your face in the morning, always be moisturized

When you wash your face your oils get washed away, so your body quickly replaces them, typically with too much. Just let it happen and wipe off with something dry. Same thing happens to me, and that's what I do.

It's because you stripped the oil from your face and your body is overcompensating by creating a fuck ton more.

My routine has seen my acne decrease by 85%

I use oxy pads like twice a day, until there is no dirt anymore. Then I wash my face at night with regular face wash meant for acne.

Then I put on clean & clear moisturizer.

Then I put on some spot cream with benzoyl peroxide.

wash your face with lukewarm or cold water.

do not scrub it, and do not use any form of soap
this