Why are women so delusional when it comes to progress in the gym?

Why are women so delusional when it comes to progress in the gym?

At least she goes... you should see the bitches posting progress from those "It Works" wraps.

Like 0 difference.

shes smaller on the right wtf

Sounds like you're just being a dick

More

Stop being jelly of cute cardio bunnies!

GODDAMNIT!
That picture is mother fucking adorable.
That shit makes my dick ROCK FUCKING HARD!

Women have less testosterone than men so it will take longer for them to grow muscle mass. At least she's trying and is making her progress public for others to keep up with.

who cares, they're the one type of girl i'd never date.

The ones that aren't traps

Nice pits.

Same reason guys are

Don't be retarded. Men operate from logic. When we gauge our progress, we know what the fuck we're talking about.

*tips* yeah ok no guy out there has ever been delusional about how much fat he's carrying or the amount of muscle he's put on

It's possible she made invisible CNS gains and is able to lift more weight, even if you can't see it in that selfie.

And it's not too unreasonable to show a before or after, if you're being completely open and consistently honest about visible progress and taking regular pics and just being all scientific and accepting whatever happens.

No excuse for "Oh no i'm getting gains" tho, unless she was being sarcastic.

You've never seen a progress thread on here, have ya m80.

Because people will trip over themselves to kiss their ass regardless. Guys do it because they want to fuck them and other girls do it because they want people to applaud them too.

It's certainly not limited to women, though - just look how salty guys on fit get when they learn no one outside their shitty gym is impressed by their beginner lifts.

i don't know why anyone would EVER post this stuff on social media

like, i've never seen one where the end product was an especially muscular physique or anything

do i just have body dysmorphia or are these people that out of touch with fitness results

That is progress to a normal woman. And to be honest, that picture is cute as fuck.

shoo shoo

Kek.

what's the difference between women and the guys who are 120 lbs and post pics of their abs or the brahs at 40% bf that think they look aesthetic and strong

women can't really tell when men make gains in small increments, only large jumps. similarly, men can't really tell when women make gains in small increments, only in jumps.
she looks at herself in the mirror about as much as you OP, so she's probably more perceptive than you when her body changes.

tfw she flexes her ceps and we grab her tits
(they're both too small to see, unfortunately)