Should I roid (female)?

Should I roid (female)?
I see women who lift for years and look DYEL while after some cycles make the gains it would take a woman four years to make in like 6 months. I'm 19 and can't wait to be aesthetic at 24.

I don't want to have it in my head that I'm a cheater though and die early because of Chinese basement chemicals

:/

Pic: took her over 6 years to build a butt natty :/

and she doesn't look like she has gyno for tits :D

don't be a /fraud/

Of course you should. The world needs more muscle girls! Check out Natasha Aughey for goal body

if you want to juice do some research and juice, just do it properly and make sure you have pharm grade stuff. I'll tell you now it's expensive, and addicting, gl m80

You should not even be thinking about it until you have maybe hit your natty limit.

If you are not lifting because you want to experience the journey of transforming your body through hard work and dedication, then hop on some test, get a quick decent looking body, realize this is not what you thought would make you happy, and quit lifting.

> over 6 years
Yeah, but that is one of the most incredible fucking asses I've ever seen in my life.

Here's how I see it OP. You can either pump yourself up with hormones that will make you more masculine, give you acne and cost thousands of dollars, or you can do it the old fashioned way, spend six short years carving out the most wreckable lower body in your social circle, and look good enough at 25 to get whatever you want from guys, be it in bed or otherwise.

Seems like a pretty easy choice to me, idk

Who would touch test? I just want some visible results after a year+ of lifting. I'm talking about var and clen.
25 is a long fucking time from here. No motivation because the visible results will be slow. Constant bulk/cut cycles. I dunno. At least I'll have peace of mind.

>25 is a long fucking time from here
my ex gf was deadlifting 215 @ 120 within ~4 months of training, program smart workouts and there should be no problem making some gains

>At least I'll have peace of mind.
Peace of mind as opposed to what? Do you have some kind of crazy unhappiness that you think needs to be solved by these drugs and this lifestyle? Is life so bad that this is the only solution?

Why are you asking for opinions if not to validate your own, because you have clearly already made up your mind. You have gotten two solid pieces of advice and rejected them with zero willingness to listen.

*Side effects for women may include balding, facial hair, smaller breasts, and a larger clitoris. Don't do it.

Yes

this took megsquats 3 years with deadlifting and squatting
progressive overload is key, also as a guy my ass has grown heaps from heavy squats and deads

Just ignore what you'll look like later in life. It's now that matters.

regular deads did it for you?

You can achieve a fuckable butt in less than 6 years.

Bulk and hypertrophy program

I would just...DESTROY that pussy. I swear to god.

you know she's using mad angles in the pic right?
i mean, yeah she's got a nice fat ass and curves but it's part genetics and then a lot of working out.

if your genetics suck then you will look bad natty.
back when i started, i think it only took me 2-3 months to have a notable difference in my ass and thighs. it stuck out so much more, was fuller and already lifted. sometimes i think it might look weird since genetically im not curvy and i have a small frame. i would not want to roid when the thrill of growing my ass comes from finishing my last set of hip thrusts each gym session. the feeling of my glutes burning and having my boyfriend massage my ass the morning after are things i will never miss.

idk how this became a blog post but i'd personally advocate for natty. all my favorite lifting babes are natty and they look great. it would honestly take like 2 or 3 years tops of hard work to look godly, since we don't need huge abs or biceps like men do.

d-did anything i mention make sense? i feel like my post was kind of everywhere. i just feel like giving your body chemicals and cheating is not what is gonna make you prouder than posting pics on instagram and knowing you look fucking hot naturally

yes conventional, gotta focus on squeezing the glutes to lift the weight, I torque my knees out a bit for a bigger squeeze

DONT BAD MOUTH BRITT REEEEEE

hire a reputable coach and eat right.

Do it faggot.

You never know if this is what is going to push you into greatness. Make these reckless choices while youre young.

shitty tattoo spotted on leg.

into the trash you go.

ALL she did was put on leggings. My current butt looks better than her results.

Anyway, if I did like two low mg cycles of anavar, would I keep my gains?
I haven't made up my mind. I'm just leaning towards frauding.

You're gay son

post pics so we know if you're at least in half way decent shape to start.

srs.

no point if you don't even look semi-fit right now.

u gonna make that claim, you gotta post pics.
it's the rules.

Don't be stupid,When I coached my GF she got her squat up to 185lbs in 4-6 months after she was squatting some shitty weight,she was also pretty strong on bench, just get on a good lifting program and a good diet and you will see great results, don't go /fraud/ this early in your lifting journey it just shows you're insecure and don't have the will and dedication to actually put in the hours to better your self. Only time you should consider going fraud is when you reach close to your Natty limit and you are considering competing/revolving your life around the gym.

im not op but how did you coach your gf to get her squat up?

My max is currently 132lbs for 2 reps...

Something doesn't add up
I've been dragging my girl to the gym for a year now. The six months we just did shitty 20 minutes workouts to build the habit, the next was about 40 ninutes, classic SS without cardio.
I didn't dare talking about her nutrition
And she looks way, way better.
If she were to work hard at the gyms, super set squats and actually eat meat, i can only imagine how good looking she could be in just one year.
And she's 24, so you're in a way better starting point.
My question is, op, are you really giving it your best?

Not him. I was fucking around with shit form
Fixed my form to atg and also ran smolov to get out of a rut.

What's your current routine

V A R
A
R

No
>I see women who lift for years and look DYEL Most women doesnt even know how to gain muscle. They just do 100 reps of nothing and think its good.
And whats even worse are those who do a brosplit. Were they do 3 times more volume on upper body than lower body.
Lift heavy, do a bit more leg work tha upper body, and eat at a tiny caloric surplus(100kcals above maintance) with enough protein.

DO SS with added hip thrusts

Proper form, I taught her how to brace which most girls cant,diet, and slow linear progression, she also did lots of volume for legs, females can slowly progress to 185lbs pretty easily, from there you need to be playing with precentages and different progression protocols

okay umm right now I just train legs twice a week with everything else..
don't really have a routine just a bro split I guess

Ive been told my form is good. what's bracing?
i don't really understand what linear progression or volume for legs means?

I don't know what percentages and progression protocols mean either so help...

I just high bar squat, do lunges, leg extension, hamstring extension
sometimes hip thrusts

I just try go heavy

I'm scared to squat super heavy though. I get scared my legs are going to break and I will die

Got bad news for you bud.

Bracing is basically breathing into your abs and bracing them(making them tight)instead of the typical shit people say of breathing into your chest, this creates tightness and prevents injury, you also need to learn how to retract your shoulders and squeeze your back muscles.
>Linear progression
Read about it, basically you're still a novice with a 135x2 max, meaning you can still progress from session to session in weight or reps,I would say start with lower weight (lower than 95lbs) and progress 5lbs every session, as for sets and reps stick to 3x5 or 5x5 for now, when you stall let's say at 135lbsx5 decrease 10% of 135 and keep doing the same process(increasing every session) when you see that this method doesn't work any more (stall too much) you need to read about more advanced methods (search Google for intermediate strength programs and read about them)
As for accessories for squats stick to basic movements like the Romanian deadlift some quad work and glute work, be sure to also hit your lower back and abs, hyper extensions and static ab movements and maybe some weighted cable crunches, with this advice you should make good booty gains.

Ok awesome because I'm already doing bracing, but I just didn't know it was called that... or that it had a name so thanks :)

Thank you so much for your advice it has helped a lot.

I have only been lifting for 3 months and my max for squats is 135lbs. is this bad or good? am I on the right track. Next session I can probably increase..

>no DLs

It's great progress, keep increasing weight slowly but surely maintaining good form, I would say don't increase next session, try building up from 95lbs and up again using the method and rep ranges I gave you, after a month you will be repping 135 easily, another important thing is don't try really to test your 1 rep maxes too much maybe once in 2-3 months to see where you're standing.

I do RDLs.
I can only really do 100-110lbs though ..
And It feels more like a stretch for me? I never feel like I am activating my hamstrings?
I feel like hamstring curl makes my hamstrings burn a lot more but i dunno

okay thank you so much for all the advice again! I always just get so worried I'm doing everything wrong and get discouraged

Sorry OP HERE

does ss have enough volume for my lower body

3x5 squat is different from bro splits that have like 3x10 for squats, leg press, etc

Youre a female and you fell for the instagram ass meme? Dhes standing on her toes, pushing her ass up, tilting her torso forward (look at her fucking posture, have you ever seen anyone stand like this irl?), using good lighting, picking the best photo out of about 50, maybe even editting it a little bit. Look up confessions of instagram models, they will all tell you that. In normal conditions her ass probably looks like a regular ass.

roids will destroy ure ability to birth babbys

>In normal conditions her ass probably looks like a regular ass.
this.

just nice and tight tho.

OP you sound lazy as fuck. 6 years is too long? if you werent a lazy ass you could get anything done within a year.

exercise, eat more helathy carbs and protein. this will give you that lean , but soft look with a nice butt. no roids necessary.

I AM 19
SIX YEARS IS A THIRD OF MY LIFE CURRENTLY

ofc 6 years is a lot? tf

lol just get a fucking ass implant like blac chyna heheheh

women cant take test you idiot the androgenic effects are so high virilisation would be huge

No. Never. Women are much more sensitive to lasting changes in their hormone profile. You'll fuck it up for the rest of your life.

Just remember you will be injecting MALE HORMONES into your system. If you`re completely okay with all side effects male hormones can do to your body then go for it if not then stay natty. Also steroids are not magic its still gonna take you a long ass time to get a really big butt if thats what youre out for.

5-10mg a day bby

She won't be injecting test you fucking idiot. Var tabs or some primo will do the job.

Steroids are magic, she'll be ready for insta in a year at most.

Doing roids as a woman is very, very, very fucking bad for you. The short version is this; for men you are going further in the direction nature has pushed you. You increase testosterone which is a male hormone. As a woman you are doing the stock fucking opposite and throwing your hormones to hell. You are taking a male hormone and that comes with a lot harsher effects as a woman. You will become more masculine and not more feminine. All types of bad shit could happen and I advise you to research quite a bit. You will most likely end up taking so mild stuff that it's not worth it.

Also, don't EVER assume that these Instagram fitness-models don't go under the knife. Most of them do and their bodies have very little to do with taking steroids. None of them will admit it since fitness models are some of the most insecure cunts in the world, but the vast majority of them enhance their decent physique with top-tier surgery.

>women
>roiding
>women
Pick 1

Post routine

>You should not even be thinking about it until you have maybe hit your natty limit.

This is retarded. If you already know you're going to hop on eventually there's no point in waiting years in order to slowly creep towards your limit naturally

its not for years and a lot though. i just want to maximize my time and effort. i do ss with glute stuff, get high numbers but still look like shit for what? i should grow and lift heavy.

might just be genetics then hon. i lift less heavy than you and my ass got so juicy, and i think we've been lifting/training the same amount of time.
don't skip hip thrusts and deadlifts. you already know sqats aren't the best for glutes so idk why you keep expecting a huge ass in only a few months just by squatting heavy.
i know this asian girl on ig who squats like 200+ and has absolutely no ass. so it's probably genetics and also not doing glute isolating exercises.

at least you aren't doing meme exercises like half the girls at my gym do. go work your butt off (literally)

I had her do 3x a week of fullbody, this is what each day looked like:
Total Movement-work up to heavy 3x3
Lower Push- 4x4
Upper Push-4x4
Lower Pull-4x8-10
Upper Pull-4x8-10
abs- 4x15

Each movement would be changed every day. She was new to lifting so I wanted to give her room to find which variations work for her. Usually the total body movement was a deadlift variation. The lower body push was either a squat, box squat, or front squat. Upper push stuff was some ohp variation.