Stopping weed to be the fittest ive ever been

who is with me? you may only reply to this thread if u have been smoking 2g/day for 5 years at least

gonna keep you posted in the following weeks

>2g/day
You could build a nice home gym with that kind of money, Jesus

get a hold of yourself you junkie fuck

it was worth it

>2g/day
>not taking regular tolerance breaks
I get $0.4 grams and I still only smoke a third gram at a time

>tolerance breaks

Wait, are you saying you get a gram for 40 cents?

2 grams a day? Jesus christ dude that is so fucking unnecessary you degenerate fuck. I feel bad smoking just one little dab before bed every night. Get ahold of your life you burn out

1 day is the perfect tolerance break

I stopped smoking for a week. I was proud of myself.

I just smoked before hopping onto Veeky Forums and read this.

Smoked a twin a day for almost 3 years too OP. Some 3-4 month breaks in between to go off to infantry training, but i spent fuckloads of time and money

3days clean. Remember, if you relapse just try again. And again. And again. Dont quit on yourself

yeah or just only smoke once a day

yeah professional horticulturists can grow quarter grams. pretty crazy to see 12' high plants

>It was worth it
What you meant to say was:
>I'm a filthy bum that wastes all my time and money on drugs because I'm a piece of shit

Yeah well at least he's not a meanie bo beanie who is rude to strangers

>you may only reply to this thread if u have been smoking 2g/day for 5 years at least
how can people even do this, how much of a layabout have you got to be

1g/day for seven years brah

it wasn't worth it. got fat and lazy, had weird anxiety and paranoia. all of that stopped as soon as i quit.

only real side effect from quitting was a bit of insomnia and some super vivid dreams.

for you

>get btfo by a marijuana addict
>only retort is to post kys memes
lmao sad
go lift your problems away little man

cont.

oh yeah and #1 problem weed causes is it fucks with the reward pathways in your brain.

smoke long enough and you start to not derive pleasure from anything. that excitement you feel looking forward to something (e.g. that feel you got as a kid looking forward to christmas) - it pretty well all disappears.

so much happier having quit.

>Defending lazy drug users
>Not understanding what btfo means
>Being this autistic

See:

>y-y-you just don't understand
legit laughing dude
>relinks to his first post
legit
laffing

why weed, of all things? why woul you want to take a drug that makes you mong out and go stupid and tired instead of something that will pick you up? if you're gonna be under the influence of any drug permanently for 5 years then make it xanax or something decent, holy shit you guys are SUCH fucking losers and you don't even know it

>why would you smoke this plant
>you should've just got hooked on benzodiazepines for 5 years

what did he mean by this?

This is why pot heads will never amount to anything in life. Completely arrogant to their addiction, and constantly brag about it because they literally have nothing else in life to live for.
How does it feel to be mentally 17?

how's it feel to be an edgy straight edge dyel who can't make a post without bashing someone

sad dude legit sad

think about some nice things to say when you head to bed little bro

I was smoking all day every day for 5 years, also smoked a pack of smokes every day for 3 years.
I quit it all about 14 months ago, and it was one of the best things I've ever done

You retard xanax is way worse for you

this person has none or very limited experience with weed and benzos

You are only proving my point.

hahahaha bro xanax? thanks but ill take a herb over some synthetic shit out of a lab any day u utter buffoon

sad

Are you all straightxedge fags? People can smoke pot and be productive. No different than having a beer or two in the evening.

i still smoke it put i swear to god everytime i go free my body just moves the weight so much easier with so much more intesnity and focus

you've only proved his point.

either troll or rly dense

thats why i wrote only reply if u smoked 2g/day for 5 years at least

fucking normies reeeeeeeeeeee

careful user. if your body is on auto pilot snaps are in your future

I've been smoking at least one bowl from a gravity bong every day for almost a year now. I go through weed really slowly though 1g/week almost. It feels amazing just toking after a good work out. Cutting down on it now though, don't want to go through withdrawals in the future like some people do.

I'm typically a daily smoker, but I tend to take a break for a few months every year. Mostly related to job searching.

I've never had a problem stopping cold turkey, but man the fucking dreams you get after you stop are intense.

It is not worth it all man. In these 5 years of you being high what have you done to be proud of? If you smoke 2gs a day you're high all day I assume, so probably not much. You need to detox from that shit

yup just smoked the residue out of my bowl to the point I cant get any more out of it, now I won't buy any more and i'll stay away from it in general. Need to stop procrastinating my problems, might be helpful to just slow down on weed significantly

projection, exemplified

I'm not with you bro, it has helped me so fucking much. I've now escaped Auschwitz by smoking and bulking every day, smoking constantly almost 5 years. Gained 45 pounds, some fat ofc but I'm just happy to put on weight for the first time in my life.

After 2 years bulk I'm now on my first cut and I've cut out all sugar and unhealthy snacks, even potatos. I now only eat good food, I love cooking while smoking and I have chosen to smoke and drink water instead of eating candy and snacks. Life is fucking amazing.

AMA, I'll be lurking while at work.

weeds good but its got the control over me so you know

gotta develop some willpower

yeah, willpower/discipline is crucial.
I go to work every day, then work lift, then smoke and eat or be social, smoke and eat.

As long as I'm able to prioritize my work and lifting I don't see it as a problem.

Do those feelings return and if so roughly how long did it take?

Reward pathways got fixed, started laughing again and feeling happier after a month or 2

Havent felt excited in anticipation of anything anymore but i suspect thats just cause no reason to yet

I stopped about a week ago. admittedly 2g lasted us a few days but man has the lack of munchies cut my appetite to nothing. May start using it as a reward mechanism. Have my cheat day be laying about smoking rather than eating.