I heard this shit was a pretty healthy breakfast option so I got some tonight. Holy fuck so delicious...

I heard this shit was a pretty healthy breakfast option so I got some tonight. Holy fuck so delicious. But what do you guys eat with it? The little individual cups are only 120 calories. Do you eat two of them? I'm thinking maybe mixing in some whey but it's already sort of dry just on its own.

You guys do eat Greek yogurt, right?

Im cutting right now so I only eat 1 and some milk for breakfast but yeah they are pretty good

I eat two a day, I smell but the Fage brand as it's 18g of protein and 110 calories. I usually put some almonds on it for fats and 7gs extra. It's a small m8 not another meal.

Consider adding oats, nuts, or some fruit. That way you can get a lot of quality nutrients in and some good macros. Make the oats a little on the dry side to avoid making it disgusting.

they're bretty gud and bretty cheap

just one a day between meal prep meals

The banana creme and salted caramel are the best, the chocolate kind of sucks.

I put Greek yogurts in my morning oatmel with fresh fruit

*healthful

I go to Costco and get the huge tubs of it. Sometimes with fruit and granola, but mostly just plain.

I throw it in my shakes

I put them in my protein smoothies just to get that extra protein for bulking.

This. I add it right to my protein shakes.

ah shit I'm eating it for cutting. as in, cutting a hundred or more pounds.

It's healthy for you even if you are trying to lose weight instead of bulk. Has a lot less sugar than a lot of other kinds of yogurt out there.

>dairy
>Healthy

Lol

>greek yogurt
>not skyr

lmao

This
Greek yoghurt is max pleb

greek yogurt is gains paste

I got some the other day, holy shit it's good. It has 6g of root fiber mixed in, I'm curious if that's worse than "real" fiber. Like the root shit is probably ground super fine and stirred in, is that significant nutritionally?

Holy shit. I thought I was the only person in existence who drank skyr.

Blasphemy. Chocolate is not bad at all. Had a chocolate one earlier today.

These things are fucking awesome. $1 for 15g protein

Maybe I just had a bad one..it tasted overly sour

>Make the oats
just dump them in dry man

two of them, hefty sprinkle of cinnamon, two scoops of whey of choice (mostly vanilla these days), enough whole milk to get it back to an acceptable consistency after the whey has turned it into sludge kek

i also used to put my oats in there but that was a pain in the ass to eat when pressed for time

european quark is like 1$ for 60g of protein

I eat quark instead, the one from Aldi without cream.

>100g
>62-67kcals
>12g protein

can't go wrong with that, also the taste isn't bad and the texture is fine

Try the banana and the cherry

fage or fuck off

everything else is sugared garbage or tastes like ass

I like you.

I just buy the kirkland brand greek yogurt