It's another "black guys hog all the dumbbells in the gym" episode

>it's another "black guys hog all the dumbbells in the gym" episode

>Going to a non-segregated gym

Wtf this happens at my gym and I'm in northern Canada, the black population is less than 1%

>too poor to afford a white only gym

>not going to the gym before they wake up at 2PM

>It's a woman hogs the squat rack all day episode

God dammit bitch, fucking do your 3-5 sets like everyone else, then get out so other people can use it. I'm not going to work in with you when you only have 10 pounds on the god damn bar.

>it's another "black guy's hog makes me intimidated in the locker room episode"

>it's a guy wears jeans to lift episode

No shame in this

literally kys

>it's another "gooks hog all the lifting platforms" episode

"Hi you have all those dumbbells and i need the 35s."

Thanks

Found the pajeet.

Expecting Veeky Forums to be non-autists. Racism is an excuse.

>it's a "group of ten Chinks crowd around the bench" episode

kek

Seriously though, Indians do this and they reek of curry, at least while at the gym.

>its another episode of mexican turbomanlet staring at the gym bunnies

"Fuck off cracker you can wait."

also known as a "gook squad", the gook squad is a group of at least 3 asians, each one completely DYEL, and commonly hog one piece of equipment at a time. While attempting to take turns, usually 1 of the asians does all the lifting while the others watch in awe. These observing asians usually do not return to the gym.

>it's a 2 personal trainers take up 5 machines and 4 benches so their 3 trainees can do a couple half reps for the 4 weeks they go to a gym a year episode

>it's another "Italians work triceps on the ropes for an hour straight" episode

>implying im white

Seriously why do they do this?

>white guys use the dumbbells
>"man, the dumbbells are always taken"
>black guys use the dumbells
>"FUCKING NIGGERS HOGGING ALL THE DUMBBELLS"

"Fuck off you uncle tom book reading always writing clever shit ass nigga."

>it's another autist goes to the gym and does bench work and stares at his phone for 3 minutes in between sets because there is a girl with a nice ass in front of him and he doesn't want to get caught looking, even though he doesn't have any friends to talk to on his phone episode

>it's another "group of black guys curl 15lbs to failure" episode
>it's another "fat woman puts 50lbs on the leg press, tries it, lets it fall on the safeties, and wanders off" episode
>it's another "3 or more white teenagers spend an hour taking turns benching 95lbs and calling each other fag" episode
>it's another "fat guy in a muscle tee spends his whole afternoon doing every single bicep exercise he can think of" episode
>it's another "40+ year old black man awkwardly tries lifting while wearing jeans, a jacket, snapback hat, etc." episode
>it's another "fat woman sits on leg extension machine while taking selfies" episode
>it's another "old overweight white guy wearing his work clothes walks on the treadmill at 1mph" episode
>it's another "overweight person on cardio machine while equally overweight friend or significant other sits down nearby while giving them disapproving looks" episode
>it's another "very skinny white kid does dumbbell curls while sitting on a bench in the smith machine" episode
>it's another "girl who's way too proud of her body wearing revealing clothes that she's not nearly hot enough to pull off" episode
>it's another "girl who wears makeup in the gym does a training circuit of every ass exercise she can think of with the lowest weight possible" episode

I could go on

WATCH IT, CHRISSY

it's another "Eastern Europeans don't know how to re-rack their fucking weights" episode

Literally only autists stare uncontrollably at girls asses while working out. Everyone knows to take any ass in yoga pants with a grain of salt, they are deceptive as fuck.

>implying im black

Nigs do this more than slavs

please go on, this is entertaining

>It's a no one ever re racks their weights series.

I don't know why people at this gym think leaving a fully loaded bar in the power rack is fine. Also just leaving randomly loaded bars on the floor once they're done.

What do they actually think in their minds? No way I could just walk away and leave that shit lying around.

I imagine it's the same people who don't use their blinkers when turning or merging

lol there's a black guy at my old gym who would always workout in his fucking snap back.

He was a roided manlet though so he knew what he was doing.

"Go away you ching chong looking mother fucking math star, this here gym is for real men, not little asian femboys, so you ain't getting shit unless you can prove to me right now your dick is at least 6 inches long."

t. Dragomir

>it's another "two morbidly obese women talk about what they're getting to eat to reward themselves for working out" episode
>it's another "guy who barely speaks english and doesn't understand the concept of working in" episode
>it's another "fat mexican woman who thinks you have to do endless crunches and situp variations to get rid of a gut" episode
>it's another "extremely tall and lanky guy who goes to the gym to do a bodyweight routine" episode
>it's another "skinny woman with no ass quarter-squatting with a 30lb fixed barbell in the middle of where people are trying to walk" episode
>it's another "skinny-fat guy showing off his beginner SS gains to his regular-fat girlfriend" episode
>it's another "middle aged man bringing his son to the gym for the first time, putting on way more weight than he can handle, and insulting him for failing" episode
>it's another "guy brings a girl to the gym for no other reason than to show off how much he can quarter-rep" episode
>it's another "two guys try to ego-lift more than each other until one gets pinned under the weight" episode
>it's another "two people on cardio machines set to such a low setting that they easily carry on an overly loud conversation" episode
>it's another "person who wasn't paying attention bumps into the end of your barbell while walking by your bench during a PR lift and looks at you like it's your fault" episode
>it's another "guy just takes the weights you were clearly using while resting in between sets and genuinely can't seem to understand what he did wrong" episode
>it's another "guy takes too much pre-workout and vomits on his exercise bike" episode

Fuck people

>>it's another "guy takes too much pre-workout and vomits on his exercise bike" episode
I haven't seen this episode

...I starred in it

>it's another "hispanic manlet doing 5 variations of bicep cable machine movements for 45 minutes" episode

>its another roided bald manlet white dude overcompensating episode

It's another /pol/ shits up Veeky Forums episode

If you need a safe space, you can always browse r-e-d-d-i-t.

>"haha XD i told him to go to le reddit!"
99% chance you came from the_donald

>it's another "person who wasn't paying attention bumps into the end of your barbell while walking by your bench during a PR lift and looks at you like it's your fault" episode

One of these days I'll suddenly gain the strength I need to get a new PR while also standing up with the barbell and throwing it at him. He will learn one way or another.

>that guy that leaves his loaded 5pl8 barbell on the floor after doing DLs

Veeky Forums since 04, as old as old fag gets.

Then you should know better than to defend this garbage. If i want pol i go to pol. When i come to /fit i don't want to read more pol

Same I think it's a worldwide scripted event at this point.

Not all of us can afford to fly out to Johannesburg everytime we lift, Bubba.

There's no such thing

For the pizza flipping gains goy

i walk up to them ask them if they are going to use them in the next 30 sec and if they say no i take them and do my set there. i'm paying for the gym and i have shit to do outside of it so i'm not waiting around so some guy can use them once in his 10 min circuit that he has going for him.

if they say yes then i wait until they use them and then take them. if they don't use them in the next 1 min i take them anyway. nobody has ever said shit.

what are they gonna do?

Thats a pretty cool name.

>implying im asian

>Its a group of middle aged men that only do half reps on dumbbell bench episode.

>Its a guy OHPs in the squat rack episode.

I asked you nicely a few times you little god damned bitch now you go report me to the PT for bullying when I swear you out like the pissant you are? Fuck you.

Obvious bait

Where else do you do ohps?

>Its a gym employee tells me to re-rack my weights episode

Now hold right the fuck up you little bitch faggot I pay your god damned wage with my membership fees and you have the audacity to tell me to clean up after myself?

I seriously don't understand this mentality in a gym. Do I clean my own dishes at a restaurant? Do I pour my own drinks at a bar? Do I suck my own dick at a brothel?

NO.

So pick up my fucking weights and put them back where they belong you pathetic stain.

>I seriously don't understand this mentality in a gym. Do I clean my own dishes at a restaurant? Do I pour my own drinks at a bar? Do I suck my own dick at a brothel?

Apart from this guy being a massive asshole he does make a valid point.

You clean the bar. How do so many people struggle to understand this? Jesus fucking christ.

>SQUAT DAY!, my favorite
>Finally, it's 1 of 5/3/1, time to show the gym what a real man can do
>bust in the door itching to squat 465
>female using the sole power rack to do weird lunge squats with 40lbs on the bar

FUCK, IF YOU AREN'T LIFTING HIGH WEIGHT GTFO THE POWER RACK YOU FAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS

because they worked out si hard they dont have the energy to take all those heavy weights off, silly

What if you cant clean what you can press?

>Butthurt black guy

We just like having big triceps

>its another "group of pajeets hog the bench and talk loudly whilst filming eachother" episode

that's impossible. also it's not CLEAN. clean is when you catch it in squat position. power clean is quarter squat position which are basically slightly bent knees

>it's another completely exhausted after the first warm-up set episode

lol this is proof that white people are the most pussy groups of people now. lol you faggots should be called cucks because it seems like every other groups of people dominate you faggots in everything. llol

>not going to the gym in the morning before work when its empty
lel

I go to a gym that niggers and shitskins can't afford.

At my gym, its black guys and barbells. Why and who the fuck needs 2+ barbells at the same time? Also, who the fuck does a squat and deadlift circuit needing 2+ barbells?

the fuck am i supposed to do? Talk to her?

Wtf is with people doing super sets with 5 different peices of equipment in the middle of peak hours and then getting pissed when someone started using the squat rack while you were off in the gym waiting area on the phone for 20 minutes?

I'm not saying it's always nogs, but it's pretty much always nogs.

ayy back off deze weights white boi im usin em