ITT: Fit Feels

ITT: Fit Feels.

Ever since I got better looking and started improving in becoming more charismatic I feel down and unmotivated if I don't get attention or signs of attraction from women regularly. I need to be constantly reminded by the opposite sex that I'm attractive and the coolest guy around, otherwise I'll feel "unfit" and inferior to other males that are getting attention, even if they are clearly not as good looking as I am.
I mean, if I go to a place, let's say, a party at a friends house, and I see that some girls are eyeing me or trying to interact with me, I feel powerful, but if I don't get any kind of attention and just stay there, almost like a shadow, pretending to be indifferent and cool, minding my own business, I'll actually start to get desperate for validation.

Anyone else here knows this feel, brahs?

Share your feels too.

Have you tried talking to girls instead of hanging around in their field of view hoping to catch them mirin and being satisfied with that as your sole victory?

I think this would help you with your anxiety in the long run.

how often do you get mired by women, op?

I've been lifting since I was 16. Girls used to openly mire and flirt with me. I browsed Veeky Forums daily, ate greek yogurt oats and chicken a lot. Participated in the fat hate threads and even harassed some of the fat people i knew/generally acted like a douche to dyels.

five years later my doc puts me on heavy antipsychotics that cause me to gain extreme amounts of weight in the past year. Now I'm obese, my facial aesthetics are potato tier, and I sit at home all day when im not lifting or practicing sports by myself.

on the bright side i'm much more content because of the meds. I wish I wasn't such a fag in highschool, but w.e

You're a selfish ego-maniac.

Not to say that I can't relate to this. I have felt this feel many feels ago.

But you need to get over yourself, friend. You're not the center of the universe. You are, ultimately, nothing.

I've always been desperate for validation because my parents didn't want me but had me anyway

This is the part in your story where the main character faces some shit and has some deep lesson so he can appreciate the happy ending.

What is this part called book fag?

what is there that's nothing?

my lesson was enjoy the moment and check these dubs bitch

Everything

>Have you tried talking to girls instead of hanging around in their field of view hoping to catch them mirin and being satisfied with that as your sole victory?

Yes, I did.. And I have gotten laid with attractive women I've casually approached before. But still, if no woman around is displaying at least subtle signs of interest in me or somehow trying to get my attention, I feel "not good enough", and that shit destroys me from inside.

Eh, I'd say more often than not when I go to a room or a place with women around, I'll have a few women subtly or not so subtly display interest in me, and I have been told I'm attractive many times before.

I should not be this insecure and desperate for constant validation, but I am.

nigga, fuckin checked

Life's been pretty good for me lately, especially after getting back with my 9/10 ex and just having a lot of awesome things work out. The only problem is that all the exams I've been studying tirelessly for basically kept me out of the gym for more than a month. I ended up losing some weight and generally just feeling weaker both in and out of the gym.
But eh, exam season's coming to a close, I should be good now.

I get you OP, I feel the same way. If I'm anywhere (ie party, workplace, class) I have to get some woman attracted to me, even if I don't or can't act on it.

Some people might think it's bad but that's the only reason I'm not a shut it autist anymore who plays video games 24/7 anymore.

> Finally got a girlfriend
> she's cute, but thicc on the brink of being a little chubby
> we don't have much in common personality wise
> she's a pretty basic bitch kind of girl, but we have fun and we're comfortable together
> I'm flirting with other girls and getting their numbers because I don't really feel anything for this girl
I feel like a douche

Just break up with her, don't be a prick and ruin her trust in men forever.

>heavy antipsychotics that cause me to gain extreme amounts of weight in the past year

uhhh care to explain how this works?

I really don't want to break up with her, not yet at least

Don't get me wrong. I'll NEVER cheat on her though

You should feel douchey but it's natural to keep looking if you're not satisfied.

OP, you need to stop being so butthurt about people not being attracted to you. Everyone has their own preferences, you can't cater to em all even if yr aesthetic AF.

>seeing girl, been banging her
>she tells me she's talking to other guys, but "me the most"
>tell her its me or them, she doesn't want to stop
>ghost her totally
>calls me today from a different phone number after three weeks
>"user why did you block my number?.... How have you been?"

So I guess she came back, I have reached new levels or uncucking myself and it worked. meanwhile I had totally forgotten about her and moved onto other chicks.

Still gonna bang her again tho, why not lol

Eh, have fun with her and then ditch her when you get a better option, it's what she'd do to you if she had the chance. That's not even a bad thing, just how the world works.

>be skeleton
>put on 30lbs of mostly muscle
>get tons of compliments and admiration from normies
>somehow feel even skinnier and less confident in body than before

Your first mistake was getting attached to a girl that clearly doesn't know what she wants or simply doesn't want to settle down with anyone.

When she mentioned she talked to other guys you should have just said "whatever" and kept banging her while looking for better lays to replace her.

well, now you feel the pressure of performance, which you never had before and makes you feel vulnerable

Living in the limelight

OP here.
You basically described me with less words than I did in my original post.

>Why did you block my number?
>What do you mean I can't suck other dicks?
>Don't you know it's 2017

O-okay, I g-g-guess having sex one more time wont hurt.

I guess I'll keep prowling while fucking her. It's comfy and her pussy is tight as FUCK so that's nice

She's obviously more attached than I am, but I don't think either of us are super attached

quit being a faggot and get back into shape, you know you have it in you.

Girls can smell your validation seeking stench from a mile away. Find ways to be content without external things/reactions. The best I know is meditation.

Classic intermediate. Thinks he has it figured out and focuses on the results. Becomes rigid.

>in public
>alright who's checking me out
>maybe
>nope
>ehhh
>nope
>maybe
>definitely
>haha caught you mirin bitch

Never return the look or go for a number then follow up with alone basement sit downs 7x52

>Girls can smell your validation seeking stench from a mile away.
I don't think they can, i'm VERY GOOD at faking pure confidence, indifference and aloofness.

>tfw i was finally confident enough in myself to go from meeting a girl for the first to making out with her and getting her number in the span of one night

finally reaping the benefits of fitness and it feels so good

>Not doing validation seeking behaviors
>They can't smell my validation seeking

You can fake them, that's fine. Generally more powerful when it integrates with who you are though because you cant micromanage everything

You sound like a narcissist, user

You need to find something to be proud of besides your vanity. Your brain is an important muscle, make some fitlit gains

Great now he'll become one of those guys trying to prove to everyone how smart he is. Treat the root cause, you're not happy and need others approval to feel better.

>Met girl on Tinder a year ago
>Hook up
>She's funny, sexy, short, short is my fetish
>End up hanging out and banging 3 times that day
>Head back the next week
>Have a connection with her like I've never had before
>She heads off to uni 200 miles away
>End up forgetting her and getting with my current gf
>Happy with gf
>But still occasionally spoke to tinder girl not sexually just as friends
>Connection and bants never died down
>More time passes
>Haven't spoken in a few months
>Forget her again
>Past 2 nights I've been dreaming of my tinder girl
>Our future together and I wake up happy as fuck

Weird feelings desu

To make it Veeky Forums related, in my dreams I finally made it and was shredded.

>Tinder girl
>Relationship material

Pick one.

It's why I never asked her out user.
Only ever banged her and left.

Stop be such a whiney bitch, you sound like a little girl who needs attention all the time.
You disgust me

You did the right thing, stop idealizing her. She's just some random bitch and you'd probably regret having a relationship with her.

>heavy breathing
fair enough

My doc put me on risperidone and lamictal when i was 24...shit fucked me up for 3 years til i decided fuck it. I was gaining fat like no ones business

I'm not sure if this is so much of a Veeky Forums feel as it is a manifestation of my where i'm at in life but lately (for like the past year or so) i've been feeling like absolutely nothing is of value and nothing is true. whereas before i was really focused on following my purpose in life and setting some core values and just building myself up and being excited about the world, now i feel absolutely nothing in regards to anything. i know logically what i'm supposed to do if i want to do this and that with my life but there is just no emotion behind it.
and all in all my life is going great, my girlfriend just moved in with me, my job is going great, lifting too and i'm attending all sorts of lectures and seminars to further improve myself. so why this emptiness? anyone dealt with something like this before?

I decided to get fit like 1 year ago. Now I'm trying constantly to escape the thoughts of my ex gf cheating on me
I'm trying to see friends the more I can, but when I'm home it's so easy to bring myself to tears
I lost half of the weight I hardly gained to appears like a normal man, I can't motivate anymore even when my best friend wants me to go workout with him
Maybe one day it'll go away

> I-it c-c-can't get worse than last time, r-right?

>ywn marry that girl that got away
>regardless of if she was a tinder slag

>work with girl who is 5/10
>have playful banter with her often
>find out she has cancer and is downplaying it
>get career type position elsewhere (several states away)
>drinking games with coworkers to celebrate
>after party me and 5/10 are sitting together
>she's flirting with me and I'm deflecting because I'm not really interested
>it comes out that her cancer is terminal now
>well fuck.
>I wind up sleeping with her because.... if a terminal cancer patient wants to fuck it's like a moral obligation right?
Why do I deal with emotionally complex situations with my penis. Goddamnmit now it's gonna be weird for my last few weeks at this job.

Seems like my self esteem slowly builds up until I start to feel decent amount my body and myself and then something happens to destroy it.
>Be at uni gym last week
>Finish my second to last set of deadlifts
>Was also working biceps that day
>Towards the end of my workout, pretty much max pump
>Cutie comes into gym with this gross dude that I have in my english class.
>Weird dude who sits by himself and always wears the same nasty clothes, reeks of BO
>Guy is super skinny, greasy as fuck hair, face achne, wears shitty clothes to class and in this case is wearing a walmart wife beater and basketball shorts
>He goes to the bench press, benches the bar for a set and then just lays there
>She sits on his lap and they are talking
>Finish up my deadlifts and go for one last set of curls in front of the mirrior for dat dere pump
>I can see them in the mirrior behind me
>Part of me hopes she will look at me and mire
>Nope
>Finish up my curls and put the weights back
>Turn around just in time to catch her coyly squeeze his crotch and smile at him
>Walk past them, eye contact with her for one second and she quickly looks away.
>No mire. Just a normal, awkward meeting of eyes.
>Leave the gym and feel like total shit.
It was like I was invisible. Im no Chad but I have a decent face and a decent body especially with a pump. Im easy going and have lots of conversations with people, I'll be the first one to start them up with a stranger in class or at school
Yet somehow this nasty disgusting creep has some cutie sucking his dick and I dont even have a girlfriend or anyone who is even interested in me.

>be fat fuck
>lose 150lbs of mostly fat
>get tons of compliments from normies
>feel even fatter and less confident in my body before

Finally under 200lbs for the first time since elementary school. 30 more lbs and I'll finally be normal BMI and not feel fat, h-haha, r-r-right Veeky Forums?

maybe you cured her. was it hymen cancer?

No matter how much I work out I feel I will never feel confident about how I look. I will always hate my body and think it's too lumpy in one area or too stringy in another.

I'm cutting and I suddenly though "and then what? you'll be lean and then what?"

Dunno man I'm just really fucking depressed and I feel like I'm never gonna be happy and confident and not constantly thinking about how I hate myself, food, or gym.

Nope, lymphoma. Some super rare kind.
The sex was actually awesome because the lights were off, I was still drunk, and she's on that implant so I busted inside like 6 times. Ugliest girl I've slept with though and I've definitely got mixed feels about the whole situation.

If you're flirting with other girls you're already cheating on her

Every time you cheat you run the risk of creating another feminist. Don't do that shit. Just end it with her if you don't want to be faithful.

Yeah man up and tell you don't feel like you will work out

>Every time you cheat you run the risk of creating another feminist.

also this. To be fair having someone fuck around behind your back is the worst thing you can do to someone who gives a shit about you.

This stems from a newfound awareness of your body. It happens. As I've gotten thinner coming down from being a fatass I've noticed that although I'm looking better and better I still feel like shit sometimes. All I can do is keep going though.

the moment he stops flirting she will ride other guys.

Not him, but we don't get to choose who we love.

Who wants a depressing anti-fit feel??

I stopped lifting about a year before meeting the girl of my dreams. When I should've been having the best time of my life, making lasting memories with the most amazing woman I'd ever met and likely ever WOULD meet, I was instead crippled by the insecurity I had once repressed by going to the gym. Things didn't last. That was a few years ago, and for the last couple years she's been dating her long-time friend. The way things are going they're probably going to announce a pregnancy or engagement any day now.

I had only ever dated dysfunctional skanks before this woman. My relationships had been so superficial up until that point that I'd started to wonder if love was some kind of stupid, soppy Hollywood myth. But this girl made me feel things I didn't know I could. I still think about her all the time. It was a one-time event, there's no "getting her back," so I decided not to just bury it all nice and deep. I've avoided talking to her and haven't told her that I think about her or how I felt. To spare my dignity.

I've got no illusions that a stellar body would've turned me into a Chad and saved the day. I'm fucked in the head, and not even a perfect body could have replaced the years of mental adjustment and maturation that I needed to feel at peace with myself, but sometimes I wonder... if I'd never given up on lifting, could I have flown that close to the sun for just a little while longer?

I guess I'll never know for sure.

pic related

/r9k/ is the other way pal

>never had a girlfriend
>never kissed a girl
>never held hands and walked with a girl
>people constantly ask why i don't have a gf yet
>somehow manage to convince them with "haha y'know studies"
>people constantly say"haha i bet user bangs chicks every night"
>laugh along but die slowly inside

Just fucking kill me now

I dont get posts like these. You know you fucked up, you know that love isnt a myth and YET you still think you missed the ONLY chance EVER to be happy.

wut.

iktfb.

How old are you?

I just want it to end

They said college was the best times of your life

As a grill in the same situation (I know guys are pressured more but still) this gives me hope that i can find someone that won't literally lol at me for never having held someone's hand.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This guy gets it.

Do we lift just to escape these feels?

It's probably because you're ugly though.

I never get horny even when I am drunk in clubs. I act too friendly around everyone so even when I try to give signals they brush it off as me being friendly. Everyone probably thinks I get laid a lot so they must think I pump and dump. I act naturally around grills and they don't think I am strange or a creep or anything. I don't want to show them my muscles because then I'd know they just want the D and not me.

How come you are in the same boat?

>lifted all the weight i've currently got in my homegym
>don't have $90 to buy 2 more plates

bittersweet

>How come you are in the same boat?
Had bad anxiety growing up and could never form proper friendships let alone even imagine talking to a guy. This led to me missing all the stuff people do which leads to friendship, like parties, going out, etc. I never built that base, now I have nowhere to start.

>I don't want to show them my muscles because then I'd know they just want the D and not me.
I have a similar thing where I feel bad if I ever look pretty because i think people will just hit on me for the V and never want to know me.

Not bad you are doing well I would have kept ducking her and others but ghosting her works too. Fuck her again just be weary of a serious relationship

Its that drive to self improve. I've got the same thing and it just encourages me to eat more and lift more. If I thought I looked okay I would probably stop going to the gym

How old are you? You may have not reached expire date yet. Do you ever see 16 year olds together and wish that you got to have someone to goof around with

I know this feel, she was smarter and more motivated than me well traveled and I could see her outgrowing me. Even when weren't dating anymore we still fucked like crazy. I fucked it up and knocked up a random girl I didn't even knew she rightfully didn't want to raise another man's kid. Now I date my son's mom who is cool and cuter than her but pales in every other area.

Nearly 20 but with the way people act around me, I feel like a complete outcast for not having done...anything. I'm a complete friendless weirdo too, everyone went off to uni after HS and now I'm alone.

>Do you ever see 16 year olds together and wish that you got to have someone to goof around with
All the time. I remember being 15 and thinking "I can't wait to have a boyfriend and experience young love" because it looks so fun and carefree. Imagine what I would feel like if i knew that would not happen anytime soon lmao. All I want is someone to goof around with

Truest shit you ever wrote. It's like fishing you must throw all the fish back because you have all the fish you can eat at home but when you go home to your girl you must smell like fish so she knows you can still fish.

You got a kik or something? If you got a steam we can hang out and play vidya or something, I feel bad knowing you don't even have frendos

Don't worry bro your going to make it

Another woman's kid*** sorry

>You got a kik or something?
inb4 unsolicited dik pics
Ah well, I'm lonely enough to talk to anyone.
kik: qoasts

Don't have steam, unfortunately never grew up knowing the glory of vidya

ill just have to see if one of my coworkers or something has a gym membership i can piggyback on for a week, gimme a little chance to show off, i guess

Did you also meet your current GF on tinder?

You're not doing what you love.

op is a faggot

Anagnorisis

JUST KISS ALREADY

Are you me user?
>Better looking than any of my dyel friends
>Everyone gets attention and pussy, I don't even get sluts at clubs

>"Just talk to girls man"
I can't if I feel like an ugly piece of shit. I used to be a fat fuck and now I can't assume otherwise. Maybe I'm not as good looking as I think.

Actually I feel the same. It's like nietzsches motormophosis. First you are a camel following leaders and trends (in this case bettering yourself), then you become the lion wanting to destroy everything ( i think it's something like wanting to leave humanity behind) and at last you become the child. Empty, with no values and nothing to strive to or nothing to fight for. You're an empty sheet of paper now user, write your own story.

Am in a very similar situation to you.
Have been lifting for 2 years now. Gained over 30lbs of solid muscle and am currently 165lbs but I should be over 190lbs by now and nice and mens physique tier body but I'm not.
I've taken too much time being obsessed with being validated by sloots online.
The hotter the sloot the better it makes me feel.
It started as an alternative to porn.
told myself "at least I'm getting nudes from a real sloot and not watching porn"
But it's slowly progressed into me having literally hundred of nudes saved on my phone, I have hundreds of snapchat sloots that I don't even know on my snapchat, and at the end of the day, I barely even talk to girls IRL because I can sit in my bed fapping while they show me their tits and ass and masturbate with me
>This is why I should have never started lifting solely for female attention
I could have been top tier body already but I got too distracted in jailbait sloots :(

post snapchats boii

hard situation bro, for her obviously, but for you aswell. Sex is still an intimate act and you wont forget her, always knowing, that she died a slow painful death.

all of em

and kek thats what you fap to? :D::D:DDDD

How jailbait-y is this sloot?

Nah she's just the tease. Don't fap until I get a girl playing wth herself and showing me her pussy and ass and shit. But I'm pretty sure I can't post nudes on here so heres another one
But srs I've probably spent over 500 hours in the past year or so doing nothing but collecting nudes and fapping to 16-18 year old sloots with snapchat

That's a real fucked up way of putting that. But yeah. She's a sweet girl, I'm just really not attracted to her. Kinda wish I had not done it, and instead just held her. But what's done is done.

Actually you did good, took one for the team. She probably wants nothing else, but to enjoy the time left.

If she really was dying and she really liked you physically and personality-wise, I think what you did was extremely noble.

Giving the most intimate part of your body to someone to help pull them out of total darkness and despair even if it's just for a night is probably the nicest thing anyone could ever do for another person.

If I had terminal cancer and I had a crush on a girl way out of my league who went to bed with me to give me what will probably be "my last time".... I would consider her a saint and not a slut.

I'm the same way. You're a narcissist, that's just how it works.