When did you realize that the manlet hate here was just a meme?

When did you realize that the manlet hate here was just a meme?

This dude can't be any taller than 5'8", yet he's fucking the daughter of the most powerful man in the world.

But he's not fucking Putin's daughter.

Wow Tiffany actually looks decent in that picture.
Did she start going to her sister's surgeon?

>this

He's rich.

Doesn't matter he's gonna turn into a fat faggot

Tiffany is a cardio bunny and a gains goblin

so which (((billionaires))) son is the cheeto in chief going to marry her off to? or is he not finished playing with his little monarch butterly?

Youve finally learned. Welcome.

Okay the thing about manlets is you're only a manlet to a woman if you're shorter than her, that's it.
The whole 6'0''+ thing is just total trolling. It's an arbitrary number, do Euros say "183+ only"? I think not.

> hassan aiman

Kek

since when did it matter what blondes think?

if your shorter than 5,8 you will always be inferior

Whatever makes you feel better, manlet

lmao Tiffany is 5'8 and is wearing at least 2" heels

that makes the guy at least 6'0

she's also a 6/10 in anything but a perfect picture with perfect makeup and lighting

Euros generally aren't as obsessed with height like Americans, who lie about theirs all the time. That's why anything under 6'0 is considered manlet now, because of 5'10 Americans claiming to be 6'+.

If Putin is fucking Donald then technically that is Putin's daughter.

The manlet thing is a meme.
I'm 5'9 and only like 5% of the guys I see in real life are noticeably taller than me.
I'm taller than like 97% of the girls I see.
It's a perfectly functional height for anything I need to do.

>When did you realize that the manlet hate here was just a meme?
right when I saw it
everyone knows that it's a meme you fucking autist. yes, height isnt as important as everyone here makes it to be, everyone who isnt a nigger here knows it
that however still doesnt change the fact that women like tall guys and being tall is overall better

>97%
did you count 100 of them?

Did she get plastic surgery?

I remember her being uglier during the elections.

But she's ugly

So technically two males can make children. Wow mind blown.

Did all the smart Anons leave in 2014?

Well in Switzerland/France 1,80 meters is the beginning of being tall, even a lot of people are between 1,9 to 2 meters
Most of the girls aren't tall so even me with my 1,70 m I feel pretty normal everywhere
Don't fall for the manlet meme, my gf is 3 centimeters taller but I think tall girls are sexier

Are you from India or something?

Anything < 6'2" is suicide tier

He may be a manlet but he is taller than his girlfriend and girls like guys who are at least taller than them, even if they're not that tall.
Then the point is moot, laddie.

Well, since I am 6'8", I don't have to give a damn about the manlet meme.

The tallest girl I dated was 6'4" so I am pretty cool with being able to date really tall girls and not looking awkward next to them.

Loookie woookie what a statistician we got here

Tfw 5'4 manlet virgin

>haha lanklets btfo a manlet is fucking insert famous person here lel checkmate xDDDD

There are men shorter and uglier than him that have cuties and thicc sluts hanging off of them left and right because they have money and fame.

When she cheats on him to satisfy her hopelessly unfulfilled female lust I guarentee you it wont be with another halfling subhuman it will be with a tall steely Chad who is literally double the man he and (you) are.

at what point in your life decided that wearing autism as a badge is better than trying to improve? im generally curious why you think that being proud of something bad will make it more respectful

This is a good question.
Like how early does a fatty chose self delusion over improvement

5'7" here engaged to 5'9" girl.
The men in her family are all 5'10" and above.
I'm the shortest guy in my family, tallest being 6'0".
Giving my future sons a good roll.

where do you live senpai? here in northern europe im 185cm (6'1) and pretty much all guys are +-3 cm my height.

lad you live in the partof the world. im 178 and most girls are shorter than me. i see a lot of shorter guys but also also a lot of taller guys and a few extreme from both sides. the definition of average. although ive never seen a girl mentioning height and i see couples where the guy is equal height or even a bit smaller so i have to guess its an american thing

>Be 1.94m
>Still handholdless virgin
Hmmmmm

5'8" is still enough to be considered an adult male.

5'6" is where you are a boy forever.

Oh boy, nothing like the weekly "Manlets try to make themselves feel better" thread! When will you little scamps finally learn?

5'6" asian guy in australia

dating a white chick whose 5'9". I've only dated people taller or even height than me than me just from coincidence, although I do think height matters however as long as you're not a retard it's fine.

>feel as though its just meme levels here

Putin couldn't even take Georgia. You honestly think he's powerful?

Manlet

Euros dont care about height. Most girls just want a guy taller than them but thats just a preference. Height is just 1 of many factors. Factors are : smart, funny, looks, height, fit, money, power, prefered behaviour(nice, masculine, generous daddy, .... )

I agree with this, I'm 5'6" with a baby face, I get asked how old I am all the time thinking I'm 14 or 15, but I'm 19

>5% taller
>97% shorter
You're not very good at math are you user?

Lol kiddo thinks Putin was trying to annex Georgia... literally this level of retardation can only be found on Veeky Forums

REEE FUCK YOU
My father is 5'11 and my mom's 4'10, i ended up at 5'8
DON'T FUCK UP YOUR KIDS STOP REEE

im 6'2, gf is 6'; how many kids should i make?

only drawback to tall gf is cant stand behind her and see over her head.

just kiss her neck every time you're behind her

You ain't getting the 10/10's but everything else is in your range

Pretty much. Most guys taller than me are in awful shape. Not really competition.

She's probably about 5'9 in that picture with heels. I'm assuming he's 5'10 with shoes on.

Same height as me. Never had a problem with height, mostly because I don't bother with girls 5'10+.

Good thing 99% of all women are shorter than 5'10. Good enough for me

HAHAHA CHEETO HAHA OMGOMG......DRUMPF HAHAHA WOW WOW DRUMPF BTFO HAHAHA

Go back to Tumblr fgt

grow a beard, friend

>Tfw 5' 8" and ginger
The manlet curse is only amplified

>thought I was 5'10 all my life
>king of manlets, feels bad man
>people always saying how tall I am
>guess they're just being nice
>get medical appointment for basics
>turns out I'm 6'1
>MFW
>weirded out the doc by how happy I was to not be a sub-human waste of genes

Thanks for the insecurities on height fit

>26k likes
>all those comments

Im so glad women can celebrate their love for eachother and have it be accepted by society

>6'8" guy
>6'4 girl

ew fuckin beasts

It's fun isn't it.

I'm 5'8 and once fucked a girl that was 6'3.

When I was doing her from behind, I tried to grab her hair but I couldn't reach it.

Felt like I was fucking a canoe.

10/10 would do again

5'8 guy here. I've never had a single problem in my life in sex, relationships, business, friendships due to my height. Own 3 different businesses (1 in finance, 1 in IT/development, 1 in real estate). Have fucked thousands of times in my life

Manlet hate is simply a meme. It's a meme that for whatever intention attempts to take you out of the pool of competition. Don't really know why. If you accept the meme into your heart, if you let the meme affect you, then it will rule your mind. You will walk around with an aura of insecurity. People will be able to pick up it.

This is the funniest example of the manlet meme is that I had a 6'2 blonde glamazon girl in my social circle that actually admitted that she was interested in me sexually, but she wouldn't pursue it because she was afraid of what people would think of her.

Think about that one for a moment. A 6'2 girl was interested in me, a 5'8 guy. She suppressed her own subjective instinctual urges because of social pressure. She herself in her heart was sexually attracted to me, but it all came down to social pressure.

You guys really going to let a meme rule your life? Topkek

Fpbp