Best fucking news ever of an altcoin the rumours were right

Best fucking news ever of an altcoin the rumours were right

medium.com/verge-currency-xvg/meet-the-core-team-our-future-vision-and-an-important-announcement-3965730bd0b8

Other urls found in this thread:

wraithprotocol.com
steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-has-a-2-100x-profit-potential-check-out-this-analysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you need Verge when you have Zen, Monero, etc.?

No idea wtf wraith protocol is but it sounds cool. Im in!

price just jumped 100+ wow, 20 btc walls are just vanishing

Fuck off pajeet

wraithprotocol.com

Verge next Privacy coin master race? too bad teeka didn't see it coming. Get rid of your Zencash bags and get in XVG

Oh wow I just read the article and this sounds very substantial.

ALL U BIZ NONBELIEVIERS ARE U CRYING?!?!?!?

Monero is a CIA/Chinese op you juden

PLEASE RESPOND

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION OF WHY THIS IS BIG NEWS

IT ALREADY MOONED 15%

AM I TOO LATE TO FOMO IN

Ex-NSA and ex-KGB. in the team, they know their shit

ayy lmao

ITS GOING PAST 150% FAGGOT

not enough volume, it will go up to 110 then dip back to 85

Nice, just bought 300k or so.

>steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-has-a-2-100x-profit-potential-check-out-this-analysis

YEAH BUT WHY

WHY IS IT A BIG DEAL

I'M HOVERING OVER BUY BUT I'M SCARED TO FOMO

Get in

XVG isn't a shitcoin (so would be a comfy hold anyway) and mooning has just started get in.

from 80 to 110 sats in 1hour

DO NOT BUY! ARE YOU INSANE? DON'T YOU SEE ALL THE THREADS THEY ARE MAKING? YOU'LL GET DUMPED, FUCKING IDIOT.

>great fucking news
>TA bullish as fuck
>mfw this may be a moon mission of 2017

Fuck you, y'all just clinging to some fucking news to pump and dump this piece of shit (well, it isn't that bad actually, but still...)

sad FUD, everyone is bullish on XVG, looking for a new ATH in the next 6 days. Don't listen to wales FUDing the shit out of XVG to buy more at lower price

Hold em bags

noone sane is planing to sell this before it hits ATH dude but whatever

I can get into this type of shill thread because I'm holding some XVG bags myself.

It's not FUD, just check all the threads. Remember Link?
I agree, it isn't a good time to sell, but you shouldn't buy right now, too risky.

there are some thread because people are bullish on the news, that are pretty big news. remember it has not been announce on twitter officialy, yet

I have been following XVG for a couple of months, bought at some point and sold at good profit. The "Wrath Protocol" has been hinted before and I believe most bagholders were waiting for a confirmation like this. Honestly, I hope we all make it.

>Veeky Forums is wetting themselves over 5% scraps on low volume
crypto crash when?

so why would anyone buy again?