Opinions on first time steroid use? Specifically Dianabol from crazybulk.com?

Opinions on first time steroid use? Specifically Dianabol from crazybulk.com?

Trying to build up my upper body because I'm incredibly skinny and I can barely do a pull up. Hoping this stuff will at least boost my gains because I can barely handle my workout. Idk what to do and I figure that if I don't abuse this stuff I can get good results.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIpn2tDzPt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have a megathread user

Oral steroids are retarded get the real thing

Im sorry, I'm new here and figured this was the best way to get direct advice :(

I live out in the country and don't know any drug dealers. I'm not afraid of needles but idk what to do with them if I had to inject any. I don't have Bitcoin so I can't buy online

AAS is the last thing you want right now. Lift for a solid year or two, even three, before you even begin to consider AAS. Build a proper base. Gain a proper understanding of exercise, form, and nutrition. Put in some hard work. When your natty gain pool runs dry and you've done all of the above, you'll be ready. Until then, just enjoy your newbie gains while you can. If you lift like you mean it, follow a proper routine and learn to diet, you could potentially put on 15-20 lbs of lean mass within the next year or so.

Using steroids as a beginner is extremely stupid, don't bother until you've been lifting and made progress for at least a year.

>I can barely handle my workout
Do a Workout you can handle then
>I'm incredibly skinny
How many calories per day are you eating if you aren't gaining some weight(either muscle or fat) you aren't eating enough

Don't jump on steroids just because you are doing an inappropriate workout and you are not eating enough

You'll honestly see better gain with SS+GOMAD than with prohoromones if you're a beginner, on the other hand steroids are pretty safe if used correctly, if you want to learn more go to /fraud/ general, there's lots of guys there that will be happy to give you lots of advice and show you where to get cheaper, higher quality roids

It's incredibly easy to get bitcoins senpai

Coinbase.com

How strange OP, literally was looking this shit up this morning about Tren. I want to speed up my bulking since first time lifting in ages and gains are slow. Anyone got experience with Trenorol, it's legal, which just makes me think, it's probably shit and does nothing, just shitty vitamin powder

>first time steroid use
>only dbol

toot toot we're passing snap city and headed straight for the stop at gyno town!

Thats not even dbol its....dbal.

Steroid alternative?
What does that mean

Its a scam dude, that isn't a real steroid its just snake oil desu

wtf since when has T B H changed to 'desu'?

I JUST WANT TO GET BIG

Eat big and workout.
That's it, something cannot come from nothing.
Put some calories in your body plz desu.

>buying bitcoin when the market is this volatile

no dude.

SS + GOMAD - Do it faggit.

This.

that isn't dianabol it's some meme bullshit supp with a similar name
I'm very pro steroid but only if people are willing to do their fucking research instead of asking a board that mostly consists of natty dyel weaboos in their first year of SS about the first thing that comes up when I google a steroid

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

Why do people always say this? You can learn proper form and nutrition in 6 months. Then why not hop on Test and fast track your gains?

Because they didn't do it themselves and are bitter about it.
I learned about nutrition for months before I started lifting, and learned form for a few weeks before I hopped on.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIpn2tDzPt0

This
I fell for the wait 3 years and hit your natty limit first meme and I regret it so much
feel like I wasted the last 2 and a half years doing what could have taken half a year or so on gear