Do you think Immaneul Kant's philosophy would have been different if he'd gotten laid? (Had sex.)

Do you think Immaneul Kant's philosophy would have been different if he'd gotten laid? (Had sex.)

This is an Alternate History of Philosophy thread. So please also discuss the ramifications of his having gotten laid (had sex) on the development of philosophy as a whole.

IMO I think it could have lead to an epiphany about unions of opposites and rendered Hegel's later discoveries obsolete. Thoughts?

Pic related :D

Hegel had sex, right?

what difference could it possibly have made?
getting laid isn't some life changing experience you beta fuck

I beg to differ. Before I had sex th first time I was just a weenie Christ-fag. I thought the Bible was good and that nice people would go to Heaven after they died. NOw I'm a disciple of Nietzsche, and Satan.

Can't wait to see what'll happen when I have sex again for the second time!

If you don't believe me check out my business card :) Hand this out to everyone I meet

>mfw this isn't even the worst thread currently on

Thankx for bumping ! :) What do you think of my theory

You're joking, right? Did you even read CoPR?

I remind you we're discussing Immanuel Kant here not internet law.

He would have found sex disgusting and animal anyway

could someone PLEASE help me find my dad?

That's just a thing virgins say, to make themselves feel better that they don't get to have it.

Virgin before sex: "It's so unclean... so earthly. I'm above it. Ethics can be conceptualized as an abstracta of universal laws"

Ex-virgin after SEX: "Hooo shit... sex is good! I want more!"

>Ex-virgin after SEX: "Hooo shit... sex is good! I want more!"

I can tell you from experience that this is not necessarily true.

Go on...

>Person before heroin: "It's so unclean... so earthly. I'm above it. Ethics can be conceptualized as an abstracta of universal laws"
>addict after heroin: "Hooo shit... heroin is good! I want more!"
Fox and the grapes is not an argument.

Why? You know what I mean. I lost my virginity and I didn't enjoy it. I thought I was maybe into men, but I tried that as well and it was much less pleasant. So it turns out I'm straight but categorically terrible at sex. That's all.

A MANUAL CUNT LMAO

Hang in there, bro. Took me more than a month to get actually good. But after that, we just kept having sex every time we had an opportunity to. You need time to familiarise yourself with your partner.
go fuck yourself, op

Was it with your mom user? Haha bazinga :)

>took me a month

It's been four years

>:\
Get out

Sex has destroyed Africa and is destroying the inner cities of America. More and more people having children they can't or refuse to raise properly.

The single biggest predictor of whether someone will grow up to be a shitbag is how many parents they had. Kids raised by single mothers are more likely to fail by every measure than kids raised in stable families. They do worse in school by every metric, commit more violent crime, do more drugs, and are more likely to spawn more bastards than kids raised by two parents. Single motherhood is a symptom of rampant promiscuity.

Careless sex DOES destroy lives.

>Virgin user imagining if he get laid (has sex) it might be SO good his relatives are going to have a Sex Intervention and force him into Sex Rehab xD

Admit it. This is just youre way fo saying "I'm scared of the possibility of getting laid (sex), so I will make whatever comparison necessary to dissuade myself from trying to sex."

>4 years
You are blessed. You've been lucky.

No user to intelligent humans sex is animal behavior.
>OOGA BOOGA IT FEELS SO GOOD

Virgins are actually keen to fuck because they are well virgins.

I think you may misunderstand me. The last time I had sex was when I lost my virginity, during a one night stand, four years ago

Single parenthood is the default of black people, their men are polygamous by nature meaning no lovey dovey only fucky fucky meaning no wife no gf just words that basically mean "a woman I show everyone I fuck but I dont really give a fuck about her beyond her vagina". Black women are the same they dont care about their boyfriends all they care is their boyfriend's dicks and hop from thug to thug showing it doesnt even matter how psychotic a black male is a black woman will still be polygamous.

In Africa black women raised the young while male niggers did jackshit for their offspring sound familiar to you? Prior to Eurasia hominids raised kids exactly like all other mammals meaning MOMMY RAISES THEM WHILE DADDY FUCKS FEMALES BEFORE HE CAN DROP DEAD.

Eating is also animal behaviour. Are you going to say a delicious McDonalds with a big nasty Coca Cola is ALSO not good? I bet you would if you couldn't have any.

>losing your virginity in a one-night stand
Fuck, why? Don't do that. I lost my virginity to a shitty relationship. I wish I could get it back.

Well, it's not like I'm in danger of doing it again. I was 19 and absolutely wasted. I don't remember much of the night, but I remember bits of the sex, and I certainly woke up in bed with her the next morning. I have never been in a relationship.

Eating doesnt get as perverse as sex though.

Shit, man, that's pretty terrible. Keep your head up, though. You'll find someone and things properly.

That would be nice, but I doubt it. I've had women actually throw themselves at me (which sounds narcissistic but I don't mean it literally; they usually just put their hands all over me, or overtly press their whole body against mine, or something) and I'm too much of a coward to do anything sober. I don't drink or do drugs anymore either. I appreciate the sentiment.

The point is some people didn't have the proper formative experiences during adolescence and so aren't cut out for that sort of happiness.