29" waist and 38" hips

29" waist and 38" hips

T H I C C

nothing wrong with,
your shoulders are broad enough to give you male thicc proportions

Yeah I guess. Swimming did wonders for me as far as shoulder growth over the last year. Before that I had bitch tits (still kinda have) and no shoulders, so I was basically girlythicc.

Love that bulge

Well Im glad. Here is the posterior.

OP how the fuck do you dress

I look like you and can't use t-shirst because that shit just widens and looks like a dress once it goes pass the belt. Only feel good when wearing an unbuttoned shirt or a jacket over them to hide my thunder hips.

Who is the autistic faggot that decided the """hip""" measurement should be done there and not at the actual hip bone?

get leaner

Ive been at the same place, but i have simply stopped giving a fuck. Be comfortable in your own skin, while still maintaining a cleancut masculine style. I simply have to because im 5'9 and baggy clothes looks extra sloppy on me. Play around with different shit, experiment, you will find a good fit eventually

This is my curse.

Stop being a sissy and reach your thicc potential

Same shit here. I just started to "hang" back of my shirt on my butt and let the front create V shape looks better imo. Also looking for a fucking pair of jeans is a nightmare

Go with a stretchy jeans fit. Elastan is your friend, and there is a fine balance between too tight and a good fit for your thick tighs.

The reversed hockey jersey tuck? Not an attractive look friend.

I mean its better than having a dress that amplifies the hips. Is there a better way?

>tfw literally me

nigga if you don't post some lewder shots I'm gonna find you and rape you,

Hip measurement has always been at the widest part. Waist at narrowest. This makes sense to tailors who need to make shit fit. And the pelvic bone is the hips fyi

lewdest I have, suit yourself

FUCK KANYE AND HIS 300$ BALENCIAGA WHITE SNEAKER SHOES FUCK EVERYTHING WHY DOES THIS NIGGER GET TO HAVE THE COOLEST WHTIE SNEAKERS WHILE I DONT HAVE ANY WHITE SNEAKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it honestly triggers me seeing people with nice white sneakers. the worst are niggers in the bus

if i had a dollar for the amount of times a nigger stole my corner window spot in the public transportation bus and he had nice white sneakers i could afford some myself

will fap to later, thanks user

gats