/fraud/

/fraud/

I'm the only one who can be bothered to make a new thread so give me praise Edition.

Newfriends: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Previous Bread:

You'll get big. Stretch marks galore and snap city await.

in4 qts (not anzu)

Milf body is my type.

Both of my new fuckbuddies are into erotic lactation. My ex still mills herself because she knows I dig it.

Man, lady bodies are truly a gift.

Did somebody say ANZU?
I thought your ex was flat as a board?

Doesn't mean she doesn't lactate.

>Did somebody say ANZU?
n-no

Howdy all, I'm new here so I apologise if I'm doing something wrong. I'm 20 years old and very skinny. I eat a lot but can't seem to gain weight. I'm looking to work out and build up muscle so I can be able to do at least 4 pullups to pass the Marines IST. I currently cannot even do one. I'm very tall, 6'4" to be exact. I'm hoping that steroid use will help me gain muscle

Therefore, I'm looking for opinions on first time steroid use? Specifically Dianabol from crazybulk.com?

Hoping this stuff will at least boost my gains because I can barely handle my workout. Idk what to do and I figure that if I don't abuse this stuff I can get good results.

Pic related. It's me.

Reposting from the last thread to get more opinions.

If I have a temporary heart condition (POTS syndrome) that is non-fatal, would I be fine running 500mg of test e a week for 16 weeks? I've gotten ultrasounds of my heart, and the doctor said everything was normal with it. I also got a blood test a little bit ago that was checking to see if my heart was healthy and everything was normal as well. The only symptoms I really experience are a heart rate increase from 70ish BPM to 130ish BPM when standing up. It drops to 116 after 15-30 seconds if I'm standing still. If I move around it goes in the 120's. Sitting/lying back down drops it down to the 80's and 90's, then it takes a bit for it to go down to the 70's and 80's. I also get lightheaded and sometimes a bit dizzy. My heart rate also increases after eating. My blood also pools in my feet when I'm standing and my hands when they're at my sides, and it makes my veins swell and my hands/feet red.

I'm also able to run without any problems like passing out or shit, same with working out.
Also, my current BPM right now while I'm lying in bed is 75 BPM. It goes up to the low 80's when I move.

Oh yeah, what would you guys recommend for cardio so I can get rid of this?

This is a better meme than the Tallgeese.

But flat isn't MILF bimbsie.

Y-yes.

GO TO YOUR FUCKING DOCTOR FIRST

It's good enough. Little tummy, big legs. Thick lips. Bitch face.

My cardiologist wanted to give me meds to lower my heart rate, but that usually ends up making it a lot worse, so I decided not to take them. She also said I would outgrow it in my 20's.

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

hmmm....

how? What's tallgeese?

Whatever floats your boat.
Take your fucking medication you dumb fuck. When you're certain they don't work, go back to your cardiologist and say "Hey that didn't work."

We are not doctors. The closest we've got here is nurse user and Alb who I think has doctor parents.

Thanks I guess, the last time I posted my body on here looking for advice someone suggested I look into being a trap. Lol. I mean all I want to do is be able to make my pullups better

Hmmmm
Whew it floats my guy that shit is coolio

I have my phone consult with my TRT doc tomorrow how do I sell my "symptoms" so he gives me legal cruising pharma test?

>Take your fucking medication you dumb fuck
She never prescribed it to me. I didn't wanna take it because I know 2 other people who had the exact same problem as me, and when they started taking the medications for this they started fainting when standing, and they can't do any physical activity without passing out. I think they wanna do surgery on 1 of them now.

So you went to a cardiologist, she said "You'll grow out of it" and didn't give you anything to relieve the symptoms?

Just do a cycle so you can die like zyzz and stop shitting up my thread faggot

>BODYBUILDER TAKING STEROIDS DIES
>cue 500 anti sterrod campaigns

He died from a heart problem like this user which was exacerbated by drug abuse + suana.

reminder that zyzz' lady post was about dnp and then he died in a suana which are known to kill dnp users

Does methyltren give you muscle gains or is it just a preworkout for strength

What do we think Zyzz was on?

I've heard the most plausible compounds were

150mg Tren ace ED
150 Test prop ED
Then some admixture of Clen and T3.

Considering his last post on the forums was him saying how he wanted to try dnp and asking about dosing..

>give me what the dead guy took
Only in bodybuilding lmao

Except I'm not a dirty atheist. I go to heaven.

Plus the dead guy looked good and I don't do coke.

anyone have any solutions for back acne?

>don't do coke
confirmed not gonna make it

I am one with God. I have already made it son.

But there is no god, you're just having a mental episode latching onto something to avoid your real issues and to try stop you unravelling further.

may allah bless your socks

Accutane faggot your source probably sells it unless you're some yuropoor cuckold

Why are you being sarcastic, dude's just trying to improve himself

Dont forget the coke, xtc and molly. I think he ran dnp with tren and clen. Fucking mad man

>What do we think Zyzz was on?
Dicks mostly

Now that I'm respelled I realize zyzz was a shitskin who was pushed to elevate the brown men as the masculine ideal and normalize immigration to white countries

At last I truly see

He was a Kurd. As much as I hate muzzie shitskins, I hate Kurds the least.

Arabs are white
Jews are non white
We are fighting the wrong wars

>Arabs
>white

whew buddy, zyzz wasn't even arab

A-A-Anzu

Who is this malnourished ayy and why do I want to fuck it?

It is Anzu. Turkish Cosplayer and full-time innocent qt.

What the fuck it's so cute it's pissing me off. Humans aren't that cute this is how we get invaded by aliens.

>Turkish
DROPPE... nah who am I kidding, would still breed like prized cattle.

Fairly sure she's Laz which isn't roach material. Native to caucasia.

Yeah, somewhat looks like it without makeup. Who cares, would still violate then cuddle anyway. And I couldn't even put my finger on why, she just presses my buttons.

I feel you user.

Always always always you have problems getting hard, maintaining erection. There are other "symptoms" of low t but (good) doctors won't prescribe trt unless you have trouble with your peepee

uh, how are hormones and steroids stored?

i have a morbidly obese flatmate. this guy gets hungry and steals food from my fridge on occasion. hes literally morbidly obese and cant stop eating

thing is im so poor i dont even mind him because hes quiet. ill take a small food tax for mental peace, ive lived with much worse, loud niggers, people who blast music, etc etc. mental peace is priceless

he cant even steal most of my food even mostly because im vegan keto so its not tasty for him. fatso likes sweets. even my landlord calls him fatso publicly

anyways, do i need a fridge for hormone/tren/roid storage? i do NOT want to deal with the bullshit that comes with explaining what this shit is to my landlord. i can put a fridge in my room if need be

What's the difference between 13mm, 25mm or 33mm syringe filters? Also should I buy a caulk gun or a handpump or none at all?
Want to homebrew on a budget as much as possible

Store them somewhere without sunlight and room temp

No, I store mine in a shoebox in my wardrobe filled with toilet paper.

Got some new Anzu's. Fuck yes.

>It’s the end, the war has been lost

>Keeping them safe ’til the river’s been crossed

>Nicht ein schlacht, ein rettungsaktion

>Holding their ground ’til the final platoon

>“Hurry up, we’re waiting for you”

>Men of the 9th, and civilians too

>Dispossessed, surrendering to the west

>Anzu

I dont know why but I hate her so much

why the fuck do people idolize these worthless whores

you know she gets fucked by a hung chad who degrades her, right? you know she probably been gangbanged by niggers, right? you know she is a typical western female, and as such she's been getting dick since at latest 15, right?

why are there so many people who fall in love with these e-whores, fuck

you know she laughs and mocks and looks down upon ugly betas like you who worship her, right? you know that past the smile she shows you she secrets laughs at you, right?

It's because you're a piece of shit and love is barren in your heart.

But shes so anorexic and annoying

I avoid and dislike all Turks, generally, but I'm an Armo. You might not be.

>you know she is a typical western female

Is Turkey western? I hope not. Stay out of the EU REEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, fuck this pip just to keep it fraud related. Right ass cheek feels like it's just had someone with cleats just stomped on it.

wait that anzi monster is a turk?

Yech! it gets worse

>But shes so anorexic and annoying

>Anorexic
I have a thing for girls with eating disorders or otherwise have problems with food. 1st GF had Crohns, Second GF was bullimic and third GF (recent breakup) was celiac and anorexic to a degree.

>Annoying
I think it's more child like and endearing.

How small are your glutes if you actually get PIP in them? I've never once had any PIP even using shitty Tiger Malay gear at concentrations of 400mg/ml. The glutes are the only place I can rely on never to feel sore at all.

Time to start doing your hip thrusts, bruh

holy autism batman

to be fair, I personally would just want to fuck her in cosplay. no investment, emotional or otherwise, besides that.

>I have a thing for girls with eating disorders or otherwise have problems with food. 1st GF had Crohns,
She must have loved anal

>Second GF was bullimic and third GF (recent breakup) was celiac and anorexic to a degree.
Sound like a hoot

I used a new source and shook like a bitch. So right now I can't tell if it's the gear or I just raped my ass with the pin moving around.

>holy autism batman
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, faggot. i dont think ive ever respected anyone in my life who speaks like you

How can you idolize Crohn's. Yay my gf stays thin because she suffers like a dog everytime she has a bowel movement, go me.

>She must have loved anal

Jokes on you, she actually did.

oh no a random anonymous poster on an indonesian foreskin stretching newsletter does not respect me. MY LIFE IS A LIE

no hard feelings though, I just wanted to ridicule you for your redpilled bullshit lel

There's a difference between idolisation and fetishism and it wasn't serious enough for her to be home bound or really disturb her life outside of the occasional "Wow I shouldn't have eaten x thing"

It's got really nothing to do with them being thin. I honestly don't know why. Something to do with them being ill so I can take care of them I assume but I'm really not sure.

If you're the man I have to rely on to fight back the Saracen menace, I fear for the future of my people

New sources just freak me out especially when they're unverified.

That's the world we're living in right now. The fact that my main source no longer has access to my favourite UGL is depressing given I've been relying on said UGL for a long ass time. Really hoping they get back in the game soon.

Turkish women are trash,literally much worse than western women.

Never been to Turkey wouldn't know. Waiting for the 10th Crusade.

This source gave a 20% discount a promised a bretty gud deal in exchange for bloods.

Still doesn't help the anxiety.

About to start my nolvadex PCT

Should I do the 40/40/20/20 meme or the 20/20/20/20/20/20 meme?

>starting 7 test and var cycle, then another 7 weeks of test and dbol
>so far the only thing that came in was the var
>been running 90mg ED for the past week with no test waiting for it to come in

Fuck.
Test should be coming in today though at least...

just send the nuke and relieve me from my pain.
I am ready to die.

We're coming, hold strong.

>Running var
>then running dbol

Why?

not sure if that guy was a troll, but some user said that tren gives him disgusting acne.

is this true? What if test base + tren, does that still give you huge acne?

I already hated the acne from my blast, anything more and im gonna hang myself

Never personally heard of Tren causing acne. So I dunno.

what would jesus think!

Pete rubbish said tren causes HUGE amounts of acne.
never tried myself tho

im honestly scared off tren.

>tren skin
>increased hair loss

are a nogo for me. But then i loved what test did to my face and how masculine i look compared to 6 months ago, so i really want to say if tren actually makes you look chaddish.

I dont even care about the gains lmao

That I'm a lost sheep giving into my carnal desires.

Is this a boy or girl, srs? Does (she) live in our great country?

btw crusader, have a look at some of the photos the source put up to verify themselves. They were done in a shitty house and you can literally see huge patches of mould on the walls.

Stay with legit vendors mate, don't give your money to new cunts in the game.

I'm excited to try it but money is tight. Got my maternal grandfathers hair who hasn't lost a single hair on his head.

My brother got fucked with our dad's hair and was balding at 20.

Just try it Moosey. If you're going to go bald, fuck it. I always tell my brother just shave your head and go commando mode. If you're going to go bald from tren, just blast the fuck out of it and become a massive special forces looking bloke.

Tren gives me all the sides even at low doses. Insomnia, acne, hair loss, worsened cardiovascular fitness, paranoia, the works. As soon as I come off I start to feel better.

Nothing is as good in terms of gains, though. You have to weigh it up for yourself.

Grill. Don't let the other anons tell you otherwise. She lives in Turkey but has spent a bit of time in Japan.
Yeah I saw, but I thought the deal is too good and they seem really desperate to prove themselves.

So you want to take steroids to do 4 pullups? I can already tell joining the army wont be for you.

iight little buddy - I wouldn't plan on frontloading until you know if you got shitty gear.

I was coming off a natty 30 day hard cut by the time I started my cycle, and my plan was to finish the cut up by the time the Test E kicks in (4 weeks) I was going to gradually bump up the cals to a bulk for the dbol

I questioned him about it and he said it's a warehouse/shipping house. Which is semi-
believable.

But I can't complain about customer service, responds in 30 minutes or less, express post and everything packed very nicely.

Just waiting to see in a few more weeks how it all goes.

Ah K. sounds wicked rad.