TFW you realize that Veeky Forums is a total waste of time that you don't learn anything from and don't even enjoy...

>TFW you realize that Veeky Forums is a total waste of time that you don't learn anything from and don't even enjoy spending time on anymore

How can I justify staying on this website?

Well, if you're an average person, you can justify it by telling yourself other people use that time to watch tv, play vidya, read fiction, get drunk or just procastrinate any other way.
If you want to get better, don't justify it, instead, replace your Veeky Forums habit with something else.
>some IRL socializing, invite someone over (this is what you're trying to replace with Veeky Forums, but doesn't quite cut it now, does it)
>learn to play an instrument
>keep your living space cleaner
>get creative
>do online research

I don't think you can.

That last trap pic was the last straw for me. I realized that I was becoming distrustful of the female form in general because of all of the gay dudes posing as women online and I'm becoming super homophobic and sick of it all because of it.
Not only that but the agenda pushing race shillers, the obvious marketing, the false flaggers, the government psy ops, the general assholery and tiny thefts of my life

It's getting hard to justify spending one single minute here let alone a full hour.

I agree 100%.

This place is genuinely starting to feel like a waste of time. An hour spent here feels like an hour completely wasted. I don't even enjoy it anymore.

/r9k/ has seeped into this board far too hard with all the "muh depression", "tfw no gf" stuff.

Yeah I guess I will. I'm really starting to hate this place and I'm questioning why I even come here. It's not even relaxing or enjoyable anymore. I learn NOTHING.

No shit you retard, most people on here are aware of this.
The thing is that you can't leave, it's not even a meme. You can try to leave but you will fail. I've genuinely tried to live like 5 times but it always fails

>The thing is that you can't leave, it's not even a meme.

Yes you can. Just stop coming here.

you can't justify it, probably. You can learn basically everything in a few weeks or so of visiting Veeky Forums in general and after that it's practically a waste of time.

You could still find interesting stuff and interesting people, but it's so rare it's not really worth it.

pic is 100% true

fact is, people are drawn to the eye candy and the occasional jokes. same techniques the media uses to get people to watch their movies which no longer offer anything insightful.

Guess it's time to leave fella...

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2008 and on Veeky Forums since 2013. I am 25 and no direction in life.

But if I could break up with my gf of 4 years a week ago, I can break the habit too. And I guess it would be high time to leave. The damage is done.

You can't. I've been trying so hard to leave, fuck.

I only browse for the occasional giggle and to try and help some of the people here with advice. It still falls on deaf ears most of the time, since agency is the key ingredient but oh well.

I do agree that this place is mostly a cesspool with about 1/20th of commentary being relevant or useful. Usually I skim most threads anyway and just screencap greentexts as OC.

nice blog bro. thenks for letting us know how you feel.

have a nice life

Doing your best to help others?

You are here forever

literally kill yourself

>wahh wahh I can't leave

Why are you even lifting

Make money from Veeky Forums shitcoin pump and dumps. Thanks to them I won't have to dip into my pocket for years to buy roids (assuming bitcoin doesn't plummet).

If you're not shit at it you could easily make a few hundred a month from Veeky Forums.

No you can't.

You can.

Are you me?...

So what am i supposed to read while shitting? It's the only time i spend on Veeky Forums

Maybe you can leave, maybe you can't.

You're here because you would otherwise be considered a quack in normie-society. Every ounce of content on this board, whether good or bad isn't meant to really tell you the "truth". Its a chaotic mess that emboldens your own image of yourself.

Maybe you seriously hope you don't do this, or maybe you should just kys. Maybe you really DO like seeing dicks on girls. But you see these memes, they make you chuckle a little inside, and you can't help but feel a since of confirmation about who you are deep down inside.

That's why it's tough, because it's one of the few avenues readily available where you can really explore who you want to be, or don't want to be.

Looks like it's time to leave, lads

/r9k/ and /pol/ have been spilling into here for a while now and theyre as worse board as any. There's nothing left to learn and any extra second spent on here isn't just a waste of time, but also a hinderance on your mental health, social ability, and motivation.

Also stop pretending like it isnt difficult to leave you stupid niggers. If it were easy, no one would stay here.

Ur my friends

Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming

This

Its fun, its funny, there are memes, I get a good laugh from /tv/, /pol/ and Veeky Forums

IF you take this place seriously, it will probably fuck you up. I have never taken this place seriously.

this board sucks dick like many others do. the only decent information you can still get is in /plg/ threads, everything else is mostly spam and r9k and pol bullshit from virgins and idiots

u r my friends too. but its time for me to go. goodbye, now. maybe we'll chat anonymously again some day

>tfw you learn OP is a faggot

Then leave man, go cultivate some hobbies and be someone. Or stay and be a faggot, makes no difference to me

You're my friend too user-e-moose

It's literally the "mental health" part of the board that the mods shot down a few years ago. This is your only form of social interaction. It's like how Polar Bear cubs in captivity can't be fed Polar Bear milk, because acquiring that shit is super expensive and/or insane, so instead they opt for a kind of mixture of different milks and fats to get the same formula, but it's just not the same.

We are the baby cubs, user. Some of us are born sucking on the social wealth of their mother's teat. We nurse ourselves to sleep on artificial bottles full of smug anime girls and CIA related memes.

It is a sad life, we live, anons, but t reject that bottle for even a second would mean a sure and certain death. Too painful to think about, I imagine. I won't be letting go of my bottle anytime soon...