Deadlifting

>deadlifting
>think about my crush
>crush PR
>check her facebook page after
>status: Single

STOP RUBBING IT IN

Other urls found in this thread:

moosefix.tumblr.com/post/149056273605/im-incredibly-tired-and-just-realised-that-filters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask her out you silly billy

Do something about it, friend. All the girls I like are taken, otherwise I'd make a move. If it works, great, and if it doesn't, well, at least you tried.

Garbage thread

wow...

How much do I have to squat before she'll come back Veeky Forums?

i did ask her to go out togheter once because she was giving me mixed signals.

She literally turned around and walked out without saying a word

holy fuck i did not know that this is what moosefix looked like what an absolute QT

What a cunt. Honestly, that's just rude.

have you been ignoring our threads?

I guess i was just never around or noticed when she was being posted, or something. I had a rough idea of what she looked like but it was not this

You haven't seen anything yet.

Are you the guy from the thread a few days ago?

This girl you're referring to is your coworker , right?

Before i thought it was at 4/3/2/1, but now that I'm there i realize it's actually at 5/4/3/2

fuck how many moose posters are there?

please no, im doing nofap may

We are legion.

idk i just masturbate to her

even if shes take who says her boyfriend treats her good?
just go for her anyway
stop looking for excuses nerd

>fapping to Moose

guys...

I'm sorry to hear that

>tfw no qt fit metal comic book nerd gf

This is true suffering.

>iron maiden shirt
>ripped jeans

fuckin a how was i so unaware of her

You hit the gym HARD every week, while Moose eat PIZZA

Today is a great day for you, my friend.

okay there's gotta be a .zip of all these or something, right?

how do i get a moose gf?

yes
probably

>13 posters
>14 images

great thread

The only thing I have is the knowledge I've gained during my travels, user

be the nice looking average guy who spots everyone like a bro

we should kill this guy and divide moosey among ourselves.

i get her on Wednesday.

Holy fuggg moose a cute

And what do you think it says to me about you that I recognize you and have caught you female venting twice in just a few days?

>hurting moosefix or her feelings

a-user why would you disturb a majestic creature like this

jesus christ that belly

>tfw gf has similar face, but is a bit more thicc
she even goes to the gym with me.

idk that im a thirsty faggot?

im trying to forget about her but its hard
im sorry

Just go to her tumblr.

forgot to state that this is now a moose board.

whoops

If you were my IRL friend, I would call you a faggot, tell you to focus harder on your (school or work depending on your place in life), shove a cigarette in your mouth, and tell you to shut the fuck up because we need you to be focused and mentally present for the DnD session we have planned for Saturday

and most likely, if you're as decent looking as my group of friends, I'd say to you--->

"Look dude, you're an alright looking guy. She definitely thinks you're cute. Most girls probably do. You're not bad on the eyes. But you DON'T KNOW HER MAN. You don't know what's going on in her life RIGHT NOW that may be holding her back. Or maybe some experience from your past... I guarantee you that if she's NOT interested in you there's a 20% chance is because of something with you and she actually doesn't like you... and there's an 80% chance that there's something else going on in her life that isn't gonna make it right for you guys. And maybe you say "Oh maybe I can help her break through that thing."... To which I would respond 'What, are you Captain-Save-a-Hoe now?'"

Some experience from her* past is what I meant

what the fuck am i reading

get some self respect

ywn dress as a skelly with moose and party all halloween

Not who you're replying to, but pretty motivational my guy, thanks

Actually good advice for once

>literally perfect
>except lives in the UK

is life even worth living, honestly

>not moving to the UK to be near her
>not joining her rugby team
>not wrestling moose every weekend

You're doing it wrong user

why are your lifts backwards

>moose will never tackle you

why even live?

>not OHPing 5plate

>think about my crush
>like every day
>check her facebook
>status: Married
>guy who cucked me and her bf is "loving" her pictures
>I know that manipulative cunt is doing it just to rub it everyones face
>want to hurt him
>havent slept normally for 6 months because its all I can think about
>even tho I hanged out with her in the meanwhile and it wasnt like it used to be and it never will be again

>not talking to her through asks on tumblr
>not adding her on steam and battlenet

If I can't get tackled by this QT then I'm sure as hell gonna at least speak to them

Girls like moose are facinating

Always taken in some way or form but they sure do give life meaning and makes it somehow both worth living and not worth living at the same time

goodnight dear other moose poster. I'm out
I'll never forget you

>deadlifting 2plate

You guys know moose is literally dying inside right?

she's so beautiful I don' t mind her colored hair. Im in love bros. i cant

wha?

>not bookmarking her tumblr

never gonna make it.

rip moose 2k14

i just started following her recently though, oddly enough also around the time i started getting dedicated to working out regularly

hmmm

We'll meet again, brother.

Maybe it's the idea that that is whta we wish to achieve. A qt Veeky Forums gf who plays video games and is wierd like ourselves. So much so that I'd argue as if we're just look for something that completely understands us. She is just a random person yet somehow with ger beauty she gives us a sense of hope that our efforts aren't worthless. Hm.

She has Krohn's disease? Yea i did read on her tumblr her saying she's has some problems

Do you think she plays Diablo 3? It's the only Battlenet game I have.

>those thighs

i cant do this anymore, brehs, i gotta go to the UK

is this moose thing ironic or not? i literally see nothing special with this girl

You and me both. Have you heard her speak? Her british accent is hot as fuck.

>Maybe it's the idea that that is whta we wish to achieve
Well yeah, its not hard to understand why it makes us happy/sad
The thought of a qt who understands and loves us might be appealing to some but the reality that there are very few girls like this in the world comes crashing in like a wrecking ball

I have not, no, is there a vocaroo or yt vid or something?

If you don't see anything special in a cute girl, who lifts, plays rugby, vidya, reads comics, and goes to conventions then you are unironically a faggot.

am I an idiot? I don't see how any of the points in your story are related

hey can you stop posting pictures of moose I want to stop downloading them all and head to bed thanks

I don't remember, it was some video on tumblr, I think.

>sleeping when you could be fantasizing about a life with Moose

cuck

>adult
>plays videogames and reads comics

She's "special" alright.

here you boys go:
moosefix.tumblr.com/post/149056273605/im-incredibly-tired-and-just-realised-that-filters

>being a joyless meathead

i thought this was /r9k/ for a sec. what's the deal with giving some internet girl you're never going to meet so much attention

Thank you, user. She sounds so lovely.

We're not giving her attention because she's not in the thread.

fuckin a, i can't believe someone like this actually exists and is real on this earth

average cosplay girls do all these things except for the rugby. i don't see anyone drooling over them

if you don't get it you don't get it dude

>average cosplay girls do all these things
You are either delusional about what cosplay girls do OR you underestimate moose
Ive never been to a cosplay buy from images ive seen most girls are fat and just look at /cgl/ for an update on what they do besides cosplay (pro-tip: it aint much)

Average cosplay girls aren't cute like this one. They also don't lift.

the more i learn about/see moose the more sad I get that I never meet girls with similar offbeat quarks as me. IE girls who are good-looking but with non-conforming interests/personalities.

anyone know this feel?

kind of, yeah, the last girl i thought girl i started to talk to ended up just being another run of the mill boring basic gril

feels bad, senpai

You guys actually meet girls?
only girls i see are the ones online

through work and class, yeah.

to be fair i havent "met" any girls through any of my hobbies, so that's probably on me, but still, it seems like you hardly ever see girls who have such a varied amount of hobbies

*just asspie things*

She's cute but fucking lmao @ an adult male liking a girl more because she enjoys comics, weeb conventions, and video games.

My job has me working with autistic teenagers and you sound exactly like them. Embarrassing!

>Dating a girl from France who is in my city on an internship in USA
>She's normie
>She is fit girl stairmaster race
>Her pussy tastes delicious
>She rides dick like a champ
>She puts up with my geeky/autist side
>We speak french together
>She not an autistic fuckhead like all the "cutie gamer" chicks that I have met in my life
So no, user. I do not know that feel.

I'm having a great time with my normie French girl

>lifts + really good looking + everything else

It's not ironic. Like said. If you don't get it, you don't get it.

That dude looks like a legit just nice dude. I'd still kill him for his gf but

yeah, i've always thought similar personalities are best for long-term partners, and have a hard time sticking with very girl-girl types for long periods of time because of how mutually different we tend to be.

its a strange dilemma m8, you want to connect with and share your thoughts/look on life but cannot since the other side sees things so differently.

ended up an 11 months long relationship coz of that yesterday
>incredibly pretty girl
>interests consist out of fancy clothes, purses, make up, shoes, expensive cars and elite nightclubs
>thinks romantic movies are profound and everything else is trash
>pushy in her Christianity

Im everything opposite of that. I consider bottle of wine and a park bench with a nice view best "elite club" there is.
Im a mechanical engineer so i earn quite a lot but i save 50% of my money, i don't like expensive shit. Most of my money goes towards books and education. Can't even number how many times i got called cheap shit because i didn't want to get myself an expensive car or some shit.

It was an hyperbole but overall i must say as i grew up the quantity of girls became very, very slim so its not entirely untrue

Still, hope remains that maybe one day i can find a girl who lifts, is semicute and is single

God DAMN. She didn't even dignify you with a response. She ignored and walked away from you, like you were a beggar in the street.