"bro why you eating that salad and tuna?"

>"bro why you eating that salad and tuna?"
>"you're cutting? what the hell is that?"
>"oh like dieting? nah bro trust me that shit is pointless. i've never dieted in my life and i pull 8+/10 chicks on the regular. trust me chicks just want confidence"

All that chad eats during the week is tuna and salad, then he eats a small pizza at a game on the weekend.

Stop trying to meme it out as if chads just eat like fat fucks everyday without any consequences.

There's a reason why there's so many Chad pics with pizza, it's because Chad rarely ever eats it, so when he does, it's a huge thing for him, so much that he has to take a photo and post it. It's basically manorexia, because them Chads are super autistic with diet outside of that 1 cheat meal.

>trust me chicks just want confidence
This is true but people are putting the cart before the horse

its like saying If you sell ice cream it will be a hot day

i know plenty of chads at uni and they eat like pigs and drink lots of alchohol. they are either skinny fat or overweight but they have such strong jaw genetics that it still looks very sharp.

You're mistaking Chad for Mike.
Chad eats pizza and junk food every day while banging your qt, Mike works hard to maintain a Chad look, complete with eating pizza on public - but when he is alone, he makes up for it with a kcal deficit.

>my anecdote proves all the scientific fitness and dietary research in the world wrong.

this dude looks good only in this photo. I saw a photo of him from the front, he looks weird as fuck

you retards believing the whole Chad mythology will never make it.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE
NEVER_MAKING_IT.JPEG

100% correct
there is no magic hack about calories in/ calories out and most of them eat healthy.
OFC genetics matter but eating too

Chad isn't skinny fat or overweight you neet

You aspies need to stop fantasizing about these kinds conversations. Nobody talks like this. Nobody
Your daydreaming is unhealthy

The church tried to oppose Copernicus and now look at you, history taught you nothing, still trying to oppose our new science.
1. Chad
2. Brad
3. Tyrone
4. ????
10. Mike
50. Steve

These are the secrets we uncovered, instead of bickering why don't you help in our quest for knowledge

What is he doing with his hands

Bogandoff mode

Fucking bog chad

> Chad eating tuna salad

Fucking kek

Proof im a chad. Sometimes I go to partys and ask attractive women to take a photo with me. We have mutual interests, being that we want to look like we constantly mingle with attractive people. See how she latches on to me? People who see this will probably think we hooked up.
Me being in the middle

>scientific fitness and dietary research

That must be why there is only 1 type of diet out there since everyone is built equally

Leaning against glass

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth

>72
What did my heart mean by this

Mike sounds more alpha than Brad. Should be 2.

Anyone got a quick rundown of this guy?

t. mike

>tfw IF allows me to eat like an absolute fat fuck for 8 hours
>tfw literally eat fried wings and shit every day for dem carbs and dat protein
>tfw 3000 cal maintenance masterrace

Post body then cunt

actually lol'd

Mike is definitely more alpha than Brad. Mike is the quiet, chill friend of the more charismatic and commanding Chad. Mike's a gentle giant who'll help you with your homework and spot you on lifts. Brad is spiteful towards betas, unlike Chad and Mike.

Calories In - Calories Out
If >0 gain weight
If

>COPErnicus

Guys is this how people get good photos on social media?
Do they literally think "hey let me interrupt everyone so I can have a cool pic for my feed"?

Mike is friends with Ike which makes him gay.

> a 1000lb man will intake and process the exact same amount of calories from a slice of pizza as Chad who weighs 180.
> a 4 year old child will intake and process calories in the exact same manner Chad does at a 1:1 ratio
> Chads grandpa will also does the same
> Chads girlfriend(s) as well since everyone is created equally

You're implying that everyone's body takes in the exact same amount of calories off any single food. Calorie in calorie out only works if everyone is taking in the exact same amount off their proportions of food. Which also implies that everyone is Autistic enough to count calories

This is true

You're far from a Chad.
Chads don't waste most of their life on Veeky Forums and degenerate boards like /soc/.

Yeah that's right, I see you posting there in every fucking thread. Probably for years now.

If you were truly a Chad, you wouldn't even be spending that much time on a computer.

You would only be using Facebook on your phone to talk to friends, or Tinder to score girls.

You are the perfect example of a Wannabe/Fake Chad.

> also constantly posting on every Chad related Veeky Forums thread for approval and reassurance that you are a Chad
> when deep down you know you are not

Also, 1 photo doesn't prove a goddamn thing
:')

IF has no effect on calories and it's a meme to pretend you're eating any less than others doing a cut. I don't even get the point of IF for cutting, it's for bulking, so stop this meme.

Any fucking well adjusted dude has a picture of him with a girl lmao you're spending too much time on here

Yes, as energy can neither be created nor destroyed etc. first law of physics club.
Average efficiency of extracting calories is >90% btw. There's not much leeway to make excuses, fatty.

>Any fucking well adjusted dude has a picture of him with a girl

>h-here's proof I'm a chad
Not a chad

actually chad can eat shit food all day errday because he train from child/plays sports daily, so he burns the calories.

what you say does home some truth to it though, bitches get mad all the time about stacy when she pics of herself eating big ass meals/trash food while staying skinny. what they don't seem to understand is that skinny girls don't actually eat, and the food they post on social media are rare exceptions.

kek.

> He doesn't know what an outlier is

The assertion is that Chads are normal people and in no way positive outliers. Diets assume that everyone does the exact same thing down to a T and 1000 people on the same diet will lose weight at the same constant.
My assertion is that it's bullshit when outliers exist. A Hummer,a Ferrari,a Volvo, and a prius all given 5 gallons of gas are not gonna travel the exact same distance and still have the EXACT same amount of gas left over. They're all cars! They all use combustion! How people use and process energy will always vary from person to person and over time those fractions of differences add or subtract into different results

That has nothing to do with getting calories out of food. At all. A hummer is going to run dry faster on 5 gallons because it weighs like 3 times as much as the volvo and physics dictates it takes more energy to move that fatass, not because it spits out half the gas unused.
I've seen too many proofs of people considering themselves outliers in one direction or the other actually not eating in the way they asserted they were eating to believe there's enough TRUE outliers to waste a though on. People are more similar than they are different and from a statistical analysis I've seen it puts 96% of everyone within +-300 calories of each other. Enough for the occasional splurge but not the constant assertions of "yeah bro I can eat whatever I want and never gain a pound. It sucks man".

>heres proof im a chad
2 4/10 blondes and an overweight chink. NOICE

QUICK RUNDOWN??

Why don't you fucks just go back to your shitty board?

Can i get a quick rundown?

>Calories In - Calories Out
>Disprove that this doesn't work for everyone
>a 1000lb man will intake and process the exact same amount of calories as chad
A:You didnt disprove me at all (see B)
B:That's only half of what I claimed, you cant only half do something and expect it to be the same as the complete thing, like your diet fat ass

>Browsing Veeky Forums
>See chad thread
>Here's my time to shine
>"Look guys a blurred picture with three ugly chicks and my two retard friends"
>"I'm such a chad that girls let me take pictures with them when I ask them"
>"She even has a knee up in the air she must want to fuck me so hard"
>I bet my brony friends will think we hooked up
>Wait I'll post this on /soc/ I bet they'll also be impressed
>Wait guys why are you being mean

It's ok wannabe chad you'll improve yourself one day.

>Sometimes I go to partys and ask attractive women to take a photo with me.

Out of context this sounds so retarded. Even with context it's not okay actually.

>They're all cars! They all use combustion!
Comparing different cars is like comparing different species
>They're all animals! They all use food and water!
A cheetah runs faster than me but I run further.

I don't know enough about cars to keep the metaphor going but the difference between people is like the difference between tire treads on the same car, but less so.

do you actually realize its not him but a guy making fun of him?
how simple minded are you?

there is no magic hack about calories in/ calories out

This is where you're wrong. Sex is actually great cardio and the "magic hack" is that Chad burns all the pizza calories by fucking Stacy & our oneitis.

Hey lad I was tryna ask a legit question because I haven't had a new photo of me thats not a selfie in like 2 years

The user you are responding to probably got confused by the meaning of calories in vs calories out. People always interject the point that people are different and therefore absorb the same food differently. But people don't know that these differences are tiny. Furthermore all differences which might exist are already included in "calories in vs calories out" so they are just playing a stupid word game.

Yeah that's what made me laugh : one guy posting thinking his below average chad level, gets bashed by other guys. Now I don't know if the guy saying he saw him on /soc/ was telling the truth but it was funny imagining the same guy posting on different boards about how hard he wants to be called a chad.

NOW HOW SIMPLE MINDED ARE YOU??

What are you trying to say

Oh I thought you were making fun of the guy who posted first.
You definitely don't go ask people you find attractive if you can take pictures with them to post them on social media, that's not how it works (unless I'm completely wrong).
There will always beat least one girl in the group who regularly takes pictures, post them on social media and tags everyone on them (at least for the party pictures as in the first comment). If you go through your friend's facebook profiles and look at the party pictures, you'll see that 95% are posted by girls and that these girls post at least one picture for each party. Technically guys don't have to work hard to be on the pictures, just be make sure not to go to the bathroom during the group photo!

I didn't confuse calories in calories out. I was calling diet science bullshit and cal in cal out is what he brought up as the golden standard of how it's not. Then brought up how calories +/- only works in said bullshit diets if everyone is getting the exact same calories from said food per meal and burning them in perfect unison with everyone else on the same diet while not doing a single thing in their daily lives which would vary this ratio from person to person.

i am telling the truth.
I've seen him on /soc/ so many times. different pics too so i legit think its him posting.

i donno tho

For the selfies part, well I am strongly against posting selfies on social medias (at least for dudes). Snapshat/flirting selfies are okay, but keep them private.
However, let's say you are dressing nice one day for a special occasion, then it is totally ok to have someone take a picture of you (you and somebody else is better though)

These threads should be worthy of a Ban

"Addition only works if everyone does 2+2, if anyone does 3+5 it's proof that it is bullshit"

Dammit, none of my groups have these girls. Mostly because where I am the girls just get drunk with you and maybe take a Snapchat of you

>These threads should be worthy of a Ban

I think a lot of negativity comes out from these threads, but it could turn out well. A lot of guys long for "the chad life", and that's a reason why they lift.

I see a lot of people on fit saying "I got lean, girls approached, but I'm too much of an autist to know what to do". How about we share some social tips here? I believe this could be useful. Being "beta" (and I don't like this wording) does not mean you are doomed to look other guys fuck the girls, there exist tips to increase confidence/body language/conversation skills.

Just imagining some positive outcome of these obviously nefarious threads.

Keep in mind it's subtraction, if one is bigger than the other it will have different results.
>tfw I'm actually curious how calories in + calories out would work

>A hummer is going to run dry faster on 5 gallons because it weighs like 3 times as much as the volvo and physics dictates it takes more energy to move that fatass, not because it spits out half the gas unused

You just repeated my point as to why diets are bullshit. A fatter guy isn't gonna burn calories as the same rate as a Skinny fat. They both consumed the exact same calories but one will do more with it that'll another. Nobody is questioning calories in calories out. It's the idea that diets are a perfect universal science.

No. There's a difference between motivating people and demotivating. All this does is make people feel self concious that they aren't good enough, that their testosterone is too low, or their metabolism is low or some bullshit.

We have CBT and motivation threads. We want everyone on fit to achieve peak performance, this 100% does not help. Also as a MOD posted before, these kind of threads are started by these skinny fat DYEL r9k retards who will never make it, but don't want to see others make it either.

Then once again, there is the solution where you don't give a fuck about social media. The younger you are the tougher it is because instagram/facebook mean the world to society nowadays, but you can totally just not give a fuck about these pictures.
It's easy to say but social media can seriously bring down one's self-confidence. I mean, I have a group of close friends that I party with and do awesome stuff with like long trips or whatever. We take pictures, we share them between us for the fun but we don't post them because we don't feel the need to show the world what we are doing.

Yep, I understand your point. I don't visit r9k but I guess that the social skills discussions should stay there while fit should keep focused on physical improvement.

Tbf I don't even really use social media (haven't posted in 2 years) Can't get around to deleting it though.

Athough I personally hate the CBT threads. Seriously, most of the dudes who post know they are in good shape and want people to admire them; most of the people who comment are gay fags who ask them to show dicks and balls, and most of the discussions end up having a fight over who pulls the most bitches when as you said pulling bitches or being a chad is not the topic on this board.

I wonder if there could be a way to make it more motivational.

OP your image triggers me

I broke up with gf 2 weeks ago and she bought tickets to a baseball game tonight ;_;

And why do you know that? Delete the bitch

She bought them for us to go together.

I'm going to see GOTG2 with a friend instead ;_;

Buddy when you hear calories out do you think it means the calories absorbed by you out of the food. Cause what it really means is how much energy used up. Calories in is the energy absorbed via food

Now this reply is too ambiguous. Let me try to simplify what cals in and cals out entail.

Person A: 2000 cals in | 2300 cals out -> expected to lose 1lb every 11 days.
Person B: 2500 cals in | 2800 cals out -> expected to lose 1lb every 11 days.

Both are on different diets and one has a higher TDEE than the other. But both share the same caloric deficit hence both are expected to slim down. The magic of cals in and cals out is that all difference which exist between humans are already accounted for.

cope
Chad goes through multiple XL pizzas and kegs and 6-packs of beer every day but his natural testosterone and thyroid hormone levels (from 10/10 genetics and being raised on raw milk) mean his metabolism and nutrient partitioning are demigod tier

Chad: 5300 cals in | 2000 cals in -> gain 1lb of muscle, 0.5lb of jaw and cheek bone mass, 0.5lb of penile mass and lose 1lb of fat every day
Gymcel: 3000 cals in | 2700 cals out -> gain 0.9lbs of fat and 0.1lbs of muscle every 11 days

Everything's gotta be about sex to you people Jesus christ

It's as if everyone on this board is going through puberty and/or injecting themselves with sex hormones

I doubt the 5300 in 2000 out is a realistic ratio, but yes. People with more test have a higher muscle to weight gain ratio.

>Chads are super autistic
I know imagine how hard must be to be Chad
>just want to have some geniue friends, don't care if they're ugly
>everybody thinks you're some vapi asshole without even talking for a minute with you
>can't find cute gf to cuddle at cold nights becasue you only attract sluts and nice girls think they don't have chance with you
>have interests such as vidya or table top but people would call you weird if you'd come out
>spend friday nights going to clubs when you are forced to dance with some sluts and drink alcohol (which you don't even like becasue it kills your gains and it tastes disgusting)
being Chad is suffering.

That was the most retarded thing I've read in the past few days, user. Try harder.

>poor little dyel.jpg

that tiny pizza is like 600cals anyway lol

gimme a quick rundown on this lad

You forgot the most important SLAYER, Chad is that guy in your college with a 4runner and get some pussy. A Slayer is the guy who fuck everysingle day or it's gay due to looks.

1.Slayer
2.Chad
3.Brad
4.Tyrone

On another note

Weekend is coming around and I'm gonna hang with my old group of friends (two of them are qt as hell).
Should I take the loss and just eat whatever shitty pizza or fast food they have there?
or be autistic and make/bring my own alternative so I dont fuck my calorie intake or macros?

10/10

Would lol again

Holy fucking shit just enough with this autism already.
Chad is supposed to be THE slayer, you can't put "Slayer" above Chad because it's not a fucking person.
>"Slayer stole my girl again"
You people need to fucking kill yourselves ASAP, not only do you ruin this board but you literally kill memes.

>3rd place
>Tyrone
Niggers, even the chad tier niggers aren't as wanted as an average white guy. Tyrone would be at the end of the list right before Pajeet.

This Chad shit is getting out of hand

R
QUICK
N
D
O
W
N

Here's a quick rundown:

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

>in contact with aliens

>rumoured to possess psychic abilities

>control france with an iron but fair fist

>own castles and banks all over the world

>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love