DONT SKIP LEG DAY

When she squats and your knees are bad. Don't lose your manhood...hit squats and deads!

>being held down by a beautiful woman
Yeah, if a dude was doing these moves I'd beat his ass for not knowing anything about jits. For women, I let them fondle me bby cuz i wna fk d bch tnaight nomsaiyan :^)

>I'd beat his ass for not knowing anything about jits

I'd just stab ya. life too short to be fucking around with someone who knows some martial arts and might kill me. I'mma kill you first.

What if I lift, do jits, and cc bro? I don't live in some cuck state.

you do neither of that

You panic'd a little bit after that was written, huh?

This again?

You're right Mr. ATF, I don't own guns, nor do I ever plan to :^)

This comment is out of place.

its different if its against your will cuz u a weak cuck then your perspective would change and if that's not you...this post wasn't for you ...it is a public service announcement cuz one of my gymbros is on suicide watch

the fact that you call it jits tells me you suck at it

>le don't skip leg day xDDDD
You're on Veeky Forums. The most popularly endorsed program on this board involves squatting 3x a week.

I also CC.

and yet 90 percent skip and don't een squat or deadlift...endorsing is one thing playa doin is anotha patna

skips leg day fasho...then this happens

>implying any of these wouldn't be easy to get out of especially by a girl

These are women, even though they look muscular a guy of average strength could wrestle them down.

if you feel like it doesn't apply then its not directed at you however yur reply indicated your insecurity and it might happen to you...you soun like a boing fan yelling he shoulda punched more...it looks ez when you never been in the situation

sounds good until this happens

yuz sho strawng

I jerk off to this stuff.
Is that wrong

>implying this position isn't a win for me ;)

> have your face that close to her smelly cooter

no thanks!