Suspecting issues with low T, 23/m, 155lb. Active athletically. Some lifting. No drink, smoke, drugs

Suspecting issues with low T, 23/m, 155lb. Active athletically. Some lifting. No drink, smoke, drugs.

Find it really hard to gain any mass, had some malabsorption issues with B12/Iron but sorted that shit out. Self injecting hydroxocobalamin to fix b12.

Had issues with fatigue but that might've been the above a lot. Still having some fatigue, nowhere near as bad but I don't feel myself.

Got hormone levels tested and had 499ng/dl free T, and 120 estrogen. Dr told me normal range is 288ng/dl T and E should be under 220, so I'm fine.

Still wondering if my T is on the low side. Any opinions? UK fag, don't know where to get gear anyway. Was thinking about T gel? Don't like the 'T supplements' place sell.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gentle bump

Your test isn't low. You can't blame every perceived issue on your body on t.

If you want to roid, then roid. You don't need low t as an excuse

The fatigue is the problem desu

Done millions of tests to figure out why
The ng/dl to nmol calculator showed me as almost low.

eat more carbs

More carbs even? I mean I eat bread, pasta, starches like potato.

how much are you sleeping per night? you should try and get at least 8 hours. there are quite a few studies that proved that stress is #1 killer of muscle and strength gains. if you are depressed or stressed a lot that could be it. fatigue is usually linked with depression.

Ugh, my rhythm is fucked right now. Last night I slept 7hr20.

The b12/iron thing used to give me hypersomnia, where I was too exhausted and had to sleep for long periods of time.

Usually it'll be 5-10 hours, 8-9 is usually comfy for me. 5 is my minimum really.

balancemyhormones.co.uk or wait months/years for NHS help.

OP do you have pernicious anemia?

intrinsic factor came back negative
red count was 15.4%
no macro or micro cytosis (red cell size was normal)
low globulin proteins but that's expected

so I had 'idiopathic vitamin b12, folate and iron deficiency'

had an endoscopy and such and they found no cause, no IBD, no crohns, no ulcerations or anything

It was pretty incredible how my confidence shot through the roof when I moved to the countryside

>Wake up early
>Do manual labour most of the day
>Ride my bike to the comfy local gym in the evening
>Neighbours give me egg, meat, veggies etc because I help them out often
>Sleep 8 hours every night

My voice sounds deeper and my body language is more relaxed among other things.

While my current lifestyle might not be for everybody, I'd reccomend that you listen more to your body and put yourself into situations that feel rewarding. Either way, relax and remain calm, OP, you'll hurt yourself if you get too worried about every single flaw in you as a person and your life in general

Sometimes I get bad slumps.

Last week I had to sleep 18 hours on Monday and Tuesday. I couldn't keep myself awake. I hadn't over exerted myself or done anything crazy, I got out of bed, I was preparing to go about my day, and boom. I felt horribly tired. I crawled back to bed, and slept it off.

Last night I felt crazy energetic. I was having less issues moving than usual, my whole body felt light. That was on 2 2.5 hour naps, and several days of that to boot.

It's just.. inconsistent. I wanna be a good balance. At the moment it feels like I'm at about 60-70% of what I am, last night felt like 80-85%. Last week was back to like 30%.

B-but I have to blame something thats not my fault!

Alright, that sucks. Probably negative for bacterial overgrowth aswell? Assuming you don't have any other GI problems?

Yeah, nothing really there.

I tried probiotics, and I had like 10 different supplements I tried at different times to see if anything made improvements.

It took doctors well over a year to diagnose B12 deficiency (at 146nmol), including three discussions on sleep hygiene and 2 "the human body is complicated and we don't always find out what's wrong" talks. I hope you understand why I like to make sure something isn't an issue.

>Any opinions?
Eat more protein, sleep more, work out more/harder than you already do, have more sex and fap more when you're otherwise not doing that. Then stop posting about your test problems
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786

>fap more when you're otherwise not doing that
what did he mean by this

nofap is a meme

dont say that or ill be wanking my days away

your test is low

Hey, you might have hypothyroidism.
Tends to run with autoimmune diseases, such as the one affecting your B12 levels (pernicious anemia).

Not troll. Check thyroid levels.

>erektile function

topkek

Started working on a farm ~1.5 years ago and have noticed some similar masculinity gains. Hard work makes you a better person.
Not to mention having to euthanize pigs with a hammer toughens you up a bit.

agree with this guy, i feel the same about the stupid pelvic tilt threads trying to find out why they have a gut

It's all in your head op. You need to get your head on straight and stop chasing meme excuses.