Why am i still obese?

could it be iregular eating habbits?
i have on average medium size breakfest of oatmeal medium size lunch and a medium/large dinner sometimes its take away and also i have a few snacks thruought the day yet im still fat... i also workout every day i dont claim to have a good diet or even push myself hard during my workouts and i dont expect to look like brad pit from fight club but why do i look pic related? im really depressed about it

i also have some body acne .. dont say its because i have two energy drinks a day either... thats only five hundred calories could it be from not eating the same time every day?

have you....uhhh....tried lifting....and....uhhhhhh.....eating less?

start counting not judging

You basically just listed the reasons of obesity and asked why you're obese.

Oh wait.

>could it be iregular eating habbits?

You have regular eating habits. You regularly overeat because your a fatass. Stop trying to rationalize it.

>and also i have a few snacks thruought the day
I'm so done with you weak willed faggots

lol at you pussys... i litterally have a small bowel of oats for breakfest a medium bowel of mac and cheese for lunch and dinner and two energy drinks a day... im not having any more than three thousand calories per day i shouldnt be this fat

Well if you're complaining about being obese but you were morbidly obese before then you are making a step in the right direction.

Are you complaining about not fast enough results? Fast results takes dedication. Stop snacks, count calories, READ THE STICKY, make sure that your workouts are good.

We don't know you and you ask "why am I fat?" The only description you give is "uuuh... I eat in the morning... and at lunch... and snacks... and at dinner... not too much I think but I'm not sure"

You're the one who can take care of this. Get back to fit with calorie counts and macros next time.

COUNT THE FUCKING CALORIES

lol im not good at talking.. i dont eat alot... im six foot four so the amount of calories i consume per day isnt much.. you people dont get it i give up i should just shoot myself

>i dont eat alot

Bullshit you fucking liar.

hope you people are fucking happy

>reverse image search
>no hits
hahaha, pls be real

No one here cut you. You did it. Stop blaming others for your actions.

If you are not losing weight it is because you eat too much. You can say otherwise all you want, you are. Your body is not magical, it works like everyone else

You doing heavy squats yet? Turn your quads into calorie burning reactors

The laws of thermogenesis apply to everyone

>mac and cheese

Dude...

Bruh, for real? gonna cut yourself over this shit? Use that energy for something productive and read up on the shit that's bothering you.

I reckon you're a troll personally, but if you're real, grow up mate, all you've accomplished is fucking yourself over. Read some books, get some knowledge in you, and lift like everybody else.

Count your calories, run on a treadmill, read the fucking sticky, lift heavy things, and you'll profit.

Did not saw this post. All this is bait. Abort.

nice