Is the Juicy Elf of Wisdom, the Juicy Pale Orc, the Golden one

Is the Juicy Elf of Wisdom, the Juicy Pale Orc, the Golden one...

natty? or juiced up?

youtube.com/watch?v=JnbYGZttBFg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRlIhji0jlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine being out in nature when you suddenly stumble upon this horse like creature dressed as conan flexing muscles to his gay buddy filming him

He's not very cut and no cannonball delts, I think he's probably natty

on gear

he would rape you, and there is nothing you could do about it

Natty
187 cm
100 kg
10-15% bf

just years of hard work and good nutrition, anyone saying otherwise is a lazy juicehead whose balls have fallen off trying to justify their addiction

nah hes totally natty, right?

hes definitely on test

is it just me or does this guy have godly insertions?

Who the fuck is this guy?
Srs.

And who is he....? He is the JUICY ELF OF WISDOM

XXO

BOOM

FFUUUUAAAAARRRRKKKKKKKKKKK

Is he that weird looking swedish guy?

Who?

Would you have his body if you had to also have his face??

Yep

never

you can get good body if you put the effort in. maybe not as good as his but well above average. you are stuck with the face you are born with unless you get operation

Is his face that bad? I can't figure out what's wrong with it exactly

Salvageable with drastic nosework

He looks good in some videos, I'm talking about his face. With a beard he is a 7.5

His nose looks fine

He isnt ugly, he is average and and with that body he can get 8/10 girls

he is the fucking golden one

google latsbrah and look at images. can't put my finger on it but he looks horrible in most for some reason. he looks pretty decent with beard though like said

his brother pic related looks similar to him but not as retarded although you can see he has similar facial structure

Brother is much more attractive

Post a pic of latsbrah on lookism and get someone to do a proper analysis of why he has a subhuman face

its the nose and the hare lips

youtu.be/pRlIhji0jlk
He looks so hot in thia video. Subjective 8/10

why do you make this thread every week

Mirin.

Its the golden one making these threads

We wuz greek and shit

Every time he lays emphasis on a word his tits flex

Some guy the nazifags jerk off to

He's natty.
He's 27 and lifts since he was 19.
So 8 years of good nutrition, disclipline and hard work.

But damn his brother man... i would almost become gay for him, 10/10 god amongst men.

He does that to hypnotize people.

>Pig nose
>Butt chin
>Non existent upper lip
>Buck teeth
>Awkward eye brows that are like default way too cross
He's ugly. He's ugly like that bitch with a fucked up resting bitch face that acts like she's hot shit because she has big tits but nobody likes her and she never receives the attention she thinks she deserves so we all read the social frustration mounting on her face.

Beauty standards are not the same for men and women, him having rougher features does not have the same impact as it would on a girl.

link to that bitch

I love the golden one and most of his philosophy but he's such a fuckin ham. He'll hit all these great notes on being a traditional man but then he made those dumb fucking 'fash skyrim' videos which were pretty cringey. Not so much the fascism but the association with the game, I dunno just weird. Kind of like his total war let's play.

I wish him the best and hope he keeps putting out content but the dude won't go beyond what he has until he starts to take himself more seriously. Glad to see he's trying to show up at protests, his personal training business and swedish gibs give him a good degree of freedom.

Any user ever pay him for personal training/diet planning?

He looks like ludwig from bloodborne

roll

roll

Rolling for self-improvement

he's the autistic brother, and his brother is the chad brother. I almost started watching him a few years ago but I couldnt tolerate the LARPing and tryhard to be /fitlit/ and intellectual.

Now what do I do with all this weed

Rolll

Little do you know his face is considered 10/10 in the rural countryside of Sweden

Kek

Whoah, hey man not cool. I may pump to him a few times, but I would never waste my seed on my knuckles.

He's the pale orc
He's the elf of wisdom
He's the lion of the north
He's the primarch of europa
He's the left's worst nightmare

no

roll

rollano

varg guide my rolls

does 4chin count as social media? only site i really visit. haven't been on FB in years.

roll for varg

Veeky Forums is not a social media site.

facebook instagram snapchat tindr/ other shit

rolling

rolling for 5 6 or 8 since I don't play vidya, read fiction (or anything) or ignore my grandparents anyway and I don't want a meme of some autistic nerdic stormcel satanist influencing my life

Anyone saying that he is natty is dyel.
The Golden One is using steroids.

rollin'

>no abs
>le epic nordic hair which makes his already small head even smaller
Headlets when will they learn

>be you
>be blind and retarded

His brother is actually handsome, explains a lot lmao

>being a retarded faggot

rolling

>can't put my finger on it but he looks horrible in most for some reason.
It's because he attempts long hair with a weak jawline. He also has a very strange face

He'd look better without the long hair imho

i thought the fash skyrim videos were just goofy fun.

he's pretty clear in his approach to video games as well, rather than trying to be super hardline /pol/ about it, he just says that you should do other things aswell and dont let them take over your life.

roll

If only he didn't mouthbreathe through his mouth when he was a kid, such a waste.

On the topic of his nattynes, he ain't natty.

>What did you say about my looks user?

N-nothing s-sir

rollerino

roll

I am not a nazi!

rollaeqsdsad

Roll

He claims to be natty, but said he'll juice when he reaches the natty limit.

His nose is fine. It's his teeth that's the problem.

Rollin'

roll

what should i stop varg

What is non-traditional music?

Sadly his video quality has dropped like a stone as of late. Varg is essentially a NEET so he has much more time to waste online making videos.

Roll

>Latin words
>Gothic font
>Celtic meaning
>Swedish guy
Yet they bitch about multicultarism, go figure

Weirdly enough, this list is perfect for a muslim

roll pls no vidya gamez

He doesnt mind EUROPEAN multiculturalism, he supports every single european culture and its traditions, not only swedish ones

roll

2-3 years ago before he had a short sponsorship with tiger fitness he would openly talk about being on trt for "healthy test levels"