How do I talk to girls at the gym, Veeky Forums...

How do I talk to girls at the gym, Veeky Forums? Most of them have boyfriends so i would probably get labeled as a creep trying to get her to cheat if I tried to start a conversation with them......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzjj5SwI48Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't. Maybe if you went to the gym and fucking lifted you'd know bitches will throw themselves at you.

Ask a qt if she needs a spot

t. Chad

Don't do this. It's condescending. You wouldn't ask a dude if he needs a spot would you?

Rule 1: if they have headphones in, just don't even try unless you're Chad

Rule 2: just say hi and start some casual conversation. Don't do something like correct their form that's annoying

You don't need to sweep them off their feet with the first conversation. You'll see them at the gym again eventually and you can just make small talk until you feel comfortable asking them out. Worst case scenario, they tell you they aren't single and you just laugh it off with them and move on.

Smile and ask how many sets they have left, or if they've seen a certain dumbbell or something. Then check out how they react.

The gym must be one of the most difficult places to approach someone.

>hoping that cute guy with the blue eyes is in the gym tomorrow
i'm probably never gonna see him again why do i even hope

If you're under 6'2" don't even bother. The resident megachads at your gym are already smashing the pussy you're just now attempting to start a conversation with.

Of course I would. The whole reason I go to the gym is to find out if anyone needs a spot.

there's a group of 3 ladies at my gym who wear skirts with regular cotton underwear underneath.

M-maybe...

Guys suprisingly do it a lot. Anytime I bench close to 3 pl8 I get asked by old dudes. Sometimes younger guys too.

Anyone have any ideas for girls who just do cardio? There is a cutey that some days just runs on the treadmill then dips. How do you approach her seems rude to mid her walking to get on the next treadmill and talk. Do you try and catch her as she leaves? That also seems wierd "excuse me i know youre trying gtfo but lemme get dem digits"

The problem is women actually steal your gains especially if you sleep with them. Every time I wind up in bed with a girl, I wind up sleeping later, waking later, and missing my morning workout. On top of that, going out with a girl means eating unhealthy restaurant food which makes me fall off my maximum gains minimum estrogen diet.

Is there a way to only attract girls who won't hurt my gains?

Naw fuck that shit I never ask someone if they need one but I'll always do it if they ask me. I assume people know their limits and to insinuate to them they do not even if they don't is insulting. Don't ask me if I need a spot.

yeah naw, HAYULL naw nucka HAYULL naw son

>eating unhealthy restaurant food
Why would you even consider dating woman who doesn't know how to cook? She's an adult if she can't feed herself without buying pre cooked food or going to restauratns she's not gf material.

If i'd be doind some heavy shit i'd like to have somebody making sure that i won't die.

your head is full of doinds.

>Strike up convo with gym Chad over text
>say gn after lull in conversation
>he doesn't text me the next day
Why are gymbros like this

>implying they wouldn't cheat
sonny...

Then you ask someone to spot you. You don't go up to someone assuming he needs a spot.

As a general rule people appreciate it much more when you ask them to help you, than when you offer to help them.

Best advice is look for someone who has a similar schedule as you. Classes like boxing or swimming may be a good idea too (women that swim regularly can have bangin bodies). Strike up a conversation about casual shit then try to feel her out from there. If she has a boyfriend still be cordial, obviously pull back. It'd be worth staying friends because SHE has friends and probably knows other women at the gym. Good luck user

i knew you existed

>he doesn't text me the next day
men don't mindlessly text for no reason. are you expecting him to text you every day?

>know how to cook
>therefore must take near-stranger to my home and cook for him to prove my worth

>t.never had a gf
You retard that's not how it works, im not saying it in that way that she has to fucking "prove" herself when you meet her, how stupid you have to be to read it in that way, are you nigger or something?

No joke, I've saved two girls from snapping their shit up and got pussy from one of them.

One was on the seated barbell shoulder press and when she tried racking it above her instead of below her she only got it on one pin so I jumped from my bench and helped her. Got into a long conversation after and she seemed really interested and we fucked a few days later.

Then the other girl was failing a squat without safety bars so I just helped her get it up. She had a pencil neck boyfriend tho who was busy doing 35 preacher barbell curls. She had a thick ass too. Oh well life goes on.

You are boring and not attractive enough you would have to work to get him

>benching the other day
>guy offers to spot me if I wanna try lifting more

I guess he thought I looked stronger than I actually am. I'll take that as a compliment.

>be a nigger
>read as best as i can
>feel bad

I've embarrassed myself and had near-death gym situations countless times. I once fell while squatting because some teenager was fucking around near the squat rack, and everyone in the gym just looked at me for 1 second and did nothing. Fuck's sake where's my rescuing Chad

This, there's a group of about 4-5 different dudes at my gym (2 are even manlets) that talk to every single good looking girl that's a regular.

Men are trained not to text expediently or excessively in order to not appear thirsty or desperate.

This all your people's fault.

In gyms in Eastern Europe you're on your own. We don't show our feelings in public and any display of them will be frowned upon. You could get stabbed in the middle of the day and people would just kick your body becasue it would obstruct side walk.

As a sign of reciprocated interest, yes

God damn. I'm Eastern European but I moved away when I was a kid. Gotta lol every time I visit because the culture is so cold.

Everyday is a bit too much imo, you're gonna lose interest fast.

Men who text excessively aren't a problem.

It's ugly men who refuse to take a hint are.

Basically texting is a means to gauge interest. An attractive man who texts (i.e is interested) is good. An unattractive man we already know is interested but don't care who texts is just annoying, because we keep having to find polite ways to shut them up

>An attractive man who texts (i.e is interested) is good
>An unattractive man is just annoying

And for most guys (ie. not 10/10 super chads), we have no clue what category we fall into because women are rarely upfront/honest enough to just tell guys off.
>This all your people's fault.

>And for most guys (ie. not 10/10 super chads), we have no clue what category we fall into because women are rarely upfront/honest enough to just tell guys off.
>>This all your people's fault.

>any of this matters when texting gym bros

> Everyday is a bit too much imo, you're gonna lose interest fast.

Not if you like someone, lmao.

>minimal estrogen diet
Can you please expand upon this, user? I've been meaning to research this very thing

You are right

Are you a girl?

If you are then you should post more often with advices like this

I dunno. This guy and I texted every day and it got really stale really fast. Maybe we just weren't compatible personality-wise.

What I would give to find someone who I could text daily and never get bored, send memes and shit to each other

>the opposite sex is for friendship
sexual dimorphism affects more than tits and dicks.

Dude honestly, you're kind of just acting like a bitch now

If they're looking at you and smiling just say hello and smile back. If not don't bother trying.

I'll never understand this board.

>WOMEN ARE ONLY HOLES NEVER BE THEIR FRIENDS EWWW ROASTIES
>b-but wait I just want an innocent qt to hold my hand and wife up

Well are you a girl?

>tfw no innocent gf to hols hands with and make her my wife and raise kids

just

Yeah.

Not that I expected anyone to help but I found it weird how it was just awkward staring lmao

Off topic
>Select all squares with vehicles
>Whole screen has vehicles
>And the next
>And the next
REEE

don't lol

>Veeky Forums is two people

Don't bother.
Women only go to the gym with their man or with their dike-man.

legacy captcha girl

Theres this one very young girl (underage im pretty sure) doing RDLs, she does some mistakes (hyper extending at top, going little bit too deep down) I kinda wanted to help her with that but i figured it would appear pretty awkward. So i decided not to, just trying to give good example. I see girls and guys doing dumb shit all the time.

But i happened to take bar off guy that was pinned on bench like twice now.
Kind of stupid that no one reacted to help you tho

lol look at this wannabe patriarch trying to correct women's behavior at every turn. way to perpetuate rape culture, shitlord.

>t. beta manlet that got rejected by his gym crush

I probably mess up on RDLs too t.b.h, I have hyperextended (I think that's the name) joints so I can go way too deep on exercises when I shouldn't as it just doesn't hurt. Lots of girls have that. You could help her, but sometimes you just get a bitch face in return. It's probably best to leave it unless it looks like it'll lead to injury.

>Kind of stupid that no one reacted to help you tho
Yeah, people at my gym will offer me tips while giving me bert stares and going "yeeess..." (that happened twice) but if I completely fall over and look like I'm dying they just stare kek

>tfw doing some leg work on gym
>tfw cardio bunny with the thiccest ass possible comes
>she goes on the treadmil that's in front of me
>tfw all that ass wiggle
I was only going to run as a warm up for 10 minutes but ended up running for like an hour, i was staring at her ass the entire time.

being "double jointed" and hyperextending at top of the pull is not the same thing

The goal in deadlift is to lockout the hips, not to pull your torso back over the hips. So once you stand upright and kock your hips forward you dont want to further lean back, because movement there is only in lower back, not hips. And if you have good hamstring mobility and can go low on rdls then more power you, but most people will reach a point where their hams cant stretch any further, but their lower backs will try to compensate to get that bar lower which is obviously very risky for spine.

I wont tell people shit until they specifically ask for it. Or if i see they are in direct danger like this guy that stood in front of me doing kettle swings when i was practicing oly lifts.

Sometimes i see girls observing me, and giggling, but i usually have resting bitch face when i recover from heavy sets, and earbuds. Gym is a training place desu and should stay that way.

t. 24 kissless virgin

Thanks for the explanation user. Because I'm so flexible i usually have no clue if I'm harming myself going so low.

>Or if i see they are in direct danger like this guy that stood in front of me doing kettle swings when i was practicing oly lifts.
Lel, for about a year there was this older guy in my gym who had the worst possible form in humanity. He would fuking swing his dumbbells around in the most hilarious, back-breaking way. No one dared near him.

>but i usually have resting bitch face when i recover from heavy sets, and earbuds.
same. maybe that's why chads don't approach me :/

>have to go through 8 capchas
seriously what the fuck

>It'd be worth staying friends because SHE has friends and probably knows other women at the gym

So many dudes don't understand this.

how do you find out if she has a boyfriend though?

if she outright says "i have a boyfriend" how am i supposed to react?

youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A

Personally I don't shit where I eat. Use the gym to lift. Use the coffee shop or bar or whatever to talk to girls.

probably texting other bitches desu

If you're working out you either have a goal to accomplish and you won't bother or you will be comfortable in your own skin to relax and be yourself. Don't try to break up people in relationships. In the gym there are only appearances and fantasies. I suggest picking your future mate from somewhere you actually get to see who they are by how they react in different situations, what they do, the choices they make, etc. not because of their yoga pants.

"Oh ok"

"Bye"

"Me too."

going gym for girls is for faggots. You got so you can feel like a human penis. Have enough blood flow in your lower upper back, quads, basically whole body. Enlightenment is only achieved when you are one with your penis in body and spiritually.

I've done this too bro. All treadmills should have a built in qt for extra motivation.

If YOU have to talk to girls you obviously aren't attractive enough for them . Sorry but any tall handsome attractive man will have women starting a conversation to them or making it very easy to start one.

Average guys hit on girls and get them

>doing lat pulldowns on the cable machine
>chick gets on the assisted pullup machine
>starts talking to me about DBZ
>two days later, go to the gym, and her friend gives me her number
>invite her to ultimate frisbee
>she accepts
>we can't find each other at the park
>she leaves after waiting for 30 minutes
>she says it's understandable cause the park was flooded with people
>I ask her if she wants to go to the gym today
>we're going to the gym at 1

What do? I only really know how to talk about fitness and anime.

ask her if she can go get brunch or something after your workout then talk to her and find out her interests and morals and decide whether or not she is a person you might want in your life.

But I just want friends, user. Do friends eat together?

>But I just want friends, user. Do friends eat together?

ok

and

yes

none of what I said means tell her "ayoooooo gurl put dat shithole on mah dik cuz u got dat ass lik stolen food frum kroger"

What if I know for a fact she has a boyfriend, but she never mentions him while with me?

What do?

if she is interested in you
she's probably a monkeybar slut and wants to fuck you for a while before she leaves her boyfriend
which she will again do to you when she decides someone else is better than you.

my sister always says this, but ive always wondered how do you get to the point being friends with a girl that she will start helping you get other women?

>tfw the gym Chad is your lifting mentor

benched my first lmao2pl8 for reps with him

>my sister always says this, but ive always wondered how do you get to the point being friends with a girl that she will start helping you get other women?

You don't. Best case is that she sets you up with her hopeless landwhale friend who's "soooooooooooooo nice and pretty and smart!"

If she thought you were attractive, she'd try to get you for herself instead of letting one of her friends have you.

The greatest motivation of all: thirst.

She's not going to set you up with somebody that is hotter than her, at best she'll set you up with somebody who's equal to her in her eyes. Usually you just get set up with ugly friends though.

>Usually you just get set up with ugly friends

What if they're really just setting you up with who they think you deserve?

Lmao, do you know what she'll think you deserve?
Some ugly less hotter friend than her that has "great personality and is cute".

They're just trying to get their ugly friend a hot chad because that's the only way she'd get to meet one.

It's less that she'll set you up and more that everybody in her circle will know you as "that weak bitch who stopped talking to me after I didn't fuck him"

My girlfriend deals with this all the time (and her single friends are pretty cute, for the record).

>excuse me

This one girl always approaches me and talks about stupid shit.
I'm really bad at introducing myself to people so everyone I've ever spoken to in the gym I've never told them my name or asked for theirs.
Why does this girl keep talking to me?
I creeped her facebook and she has a dyel shitskin bf. what do?

Do you find it funny that she thinks so lowly of you?

She digs you + wants you to fuck her. Do it and call her bf that she's a whore.

I'm a virgin autist though.
LIFTING CANT CURE AUTISM

Lift harder untill you'll come to a point when if girl talks you to you next thing you know she's in bed with you.

Girls literally throw themselves at me.
But I can't bring myself to cheat on my waifu.
>pic related

>talk to girls at the gym

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzjj5SwI48Q

This is the only actually good video I've seen on the subject

talk about fitness and anime.
If it's a hit, you've scored.
If it's not a hit, who gives a fuck.

Strangers talk to other strangers at the gym while they're lifting?? You guys must be full DYEL

>>two days later, go to the gym, and her friend gives me her number
>>invite her to ultimate frisbee
>>she accepts
>>we can't find each other at the park
>>she leaves after waiting for 30 minutes
Why the hell didn't you just call her?

His whole premise rests on the idea that you become the "social guy" at the gym. For well over the half the population male or female no one wants or could become that person for so many reasons.

The only good bit of advice was the fearless approach he mentions earlier on. I'd argue mixing it up with a bit of friendliness too so as help put yourself in the mindset of approaching the girl as, 'just another person', for the initial rapport. After that, you then measure how to move in a flirting kind of way.