QTDDTOT

Previous thread was over 300

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
strengthstandards.co/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you reset your position between reps of deadlifts? I tend to slowly lose my form, so the final rep is usually awful.

Is this shit real life? Tastes exactly like sugar and has absolutely 0 calories. Surely there's some sort of drawback to adding copious amounts to my oatmeal and smoothies?

Make sure you go to the starting position each time you start a new rep, even if it means taking a count to check your form in the mirror or check your stance.

good q. seconded
good q. i want some now. seconded

if i want to be fight club brad pitt should i stop SL5x5 and just do push-ups and sit-ups and pull-ups

my left arm is 3/4" smaller than my right arm. it looks pretty retarded and i want to fix it asap. what's the most i can work out my left arm in a week without fucking it up due to over-exertion?

Jack off with your left arm more.

SNAP CITY LADS

>Strained my spinal erector in thoracic park of back (upper, just where lat meets the spine)
>on pain medication and fully funcional, feel nothing now
>been 5 days since injury
>want to fully heal before getting back to strength training

How do I know I'm ready? Experiences?

im ambidextrous when i jerk off.

Please rate this possible routine:
Pushups 4x25
Weighted dips (10kg) 5x12-16
Pullups 5x5
Biceps curls 5x10

Every other day.

Is lacking compounds.

What do you advise? This is at home btw

How do I prevent myself from getting so fucking warm when exercising?

I'm fairly fit (for a normie), been running for 6 years and going to the gym every now and then.
But every time I move my body I get warm pretty fast, in the office right now I'm wearing a blazer while most do not.

But on in the gym, when running, or in the club I just get so warm.

Any way to prevent that?

Get a gym membership senpai!

I know ;_;
Some day when the kids are grown and I'm too old to work all the fucken time

if you live in the USA you can get a set of adjustable dumbbells for $200 that go up to 100 lbs per dumbbell. check amazon.

then just do a compound-focused program with dumbbells as best you can. deadlifts/squats will be severely limited because you're lifting a max of 200 lbs, but upper body should be good.

>i want to be fight club brad pitt should i stop SL5x5 and just do push-ups and sit-ups and pull-ups
That's not very muscular, mostly diet. Eat clen and tren hard.

Deload the top weight by a good amount and double your warmup sets, see how you feel that first day. If it's all good, work up slowly.

can i keep doing SL then? thanks senpai

Thanks for replying, do you think there is a way to gauge how healed I am, besides not taking my painkillers for that day and seeing how much it hurts(or doesnt) just functioning normally?

former fatty questions

>be 6'3 260-ish
>diet & light exercise down to 200lbs
>continuing to slow paced diet/exercise at around a -250ish deficit

I kind of like the look of 200 lbs on me, but I still have fat to lose. Is this a good way to nearly maintain my weight, but lose the fat, and build the muscle?

Not racing for a summer body, but trying to build a year round thicc frame that looks good naked

other than facepulls and rows, what is a good rear delt exercise?

other than rack pulls/deadlifts and shrugs what is another good trap exercise?

Cheers user, I'm just trying to make the best of my situation (Europoor) so I wanted to do a bodyweight routine.

Best progam for a noob to running? Couch to 5k? How to deal with running in a built up city when I am an autist?

wear sunglasses or a disguise or something but start running until you get really tired, then go home. repeat

Run at night time. Just wear reflective shit.

If I'm getting 1.2g/kg of protein daily, is there any point in me having whey as a post workout treat?

If you're BP in FC lean, but more muscular, you'll look better than he did.

For soft tissue muscle strain, the best way is how you feel and function. Skipping the pain meds (bring them with you just in case) for a day of normal activity first, before lifting, may not be a bad idea. But when you come back, light targets and extended warmup and no ego, stop if it bothers you.

that sounds fine

Look for RCAF 5BX, or do Convict Conditioning, or get US Army FM 7-22 and do the Prep Drill, Conditioning Drills, and Push-Up and Sit-Up drills.

C25K is good. Wear headphones even if you don't listen to music, runners ignore their surroundings all the time. Avoid running through areas with lots of niggers.

wear less clothing. shorts instead of pants, t shirt isntead of long sleeves. drink cold water. about it.

>Look for RCAF 5BX, or do Convict Conditioning, or get US Army FM 7-22 and do the Prep Drill, Conditioning Drills, and Push-Up and Sit-Up drills.
Thank you user.

what is BP in FC lean

The way my doc has me take the pain meds is in the evening and they work for 24h after that, so I will see how I feel when I wake up.
I will give it a couple more days though before trying.

Plan on doing 20% increases per workout (20%->40%->60%->80%->100%) which should give me a total of 12 days of "rest" ?
That being said I will only follow this plan if I don't start hurting at any point obviously...

I'm getting some dumbbells. What are some good exercises for arms to be able to do more pushups?

whats the best whey to get on myprotein? theres a shit load of them, some are like 20euro other 55.

also best flavours?

I rarely use whey but when I do I like to have something decent, i've tried the three basic flavours + unflavoured
all shit, but at least you can mask the unflavoured one

do you correct bad form?
saw a pajeet doing half reps, skullcruhers by just moving his shoulders to throw it, calf raises without even going all the way up, etx....i wanted to throw up

shoulder press
dumbbell bench press
curls
skullcrushers

>be fatty that's working out
>chest day
>go to do dips
>holy shit tough and painful
>go all the way down
>all the way back up
>2.5x reps
>can't do the full motion anymore
>start doing dip shrugs

If I can't do the full motion, are the dip shrugs okay?

assisted dips

no equipment, i'm using my washer and dryer for my dips and they're the perfect height for me to do abs on too.

as lean as Brad Pitt in Fight Club

at home? DB flies, DB floor press, DB pullovers with or without a bench, DB bench press if you have a bench, DB overhead press, DB skullcrushers

i'd go unflavored and the cheapest whey isolate you can find. check a bakery supply shop for it

you can assist by putting a stool or something under your feet and controlling how much you use it to push up
also you can do negative reps

Whenever I run my right ankle starts to hurt like crazy and I have to go back to walking for some minutes before it stops hurting. I've been running consistently on a treadmill for 6 months now and bought new pairs of shoes TWICE, which didn't help it whatsoever.

Anyone with the same experience, and hopefully some advice?

How do i get rid of babyface. I'm making gains, i'm 6'1, but I still look 14.

What routines do you guys recommend for chest/triceps that actually builds muscle? Obviously diet stuff too.
My workout is usually:
5x8 bench
3x8 upper flies
3x8 lower flies
3x8 middle flies
Then just a bunch of triceps.

Sometimes I can't do a full set or I cheat and do it really shitty, should I go lower weight?

if i do dumbbell shoulder press, should i follow up with front or side lateral raises? (pick one)

I want to stop training legs outside deadlifts since I dont want them to grow anymore

I'm thinking of doing like two full body days or some shit like SS 3x week, so AxBxAxxB...... but with no squats

is there any routine like this? like a upper/lower split but no legs involved
would also allow me to OHP and Bench on separate days

fucking sucks wanting to keep making strength gains and doing acessories for more muscle building but not wanting bigger legs, squatting 3x week was a mistake

fly to thailand and get beard transplant surgery. $4500.

Front raises are USELESS for everyone, everyone already works that muscle more than you need

do lateral raises and rear delt flys, the rear delt is probably the mos neglected muscle
this way you can get the 3D looking effect(not like roiders but yeah)

Isn't this what's in sips? Either Erythritol or Xylitol. Same idea.

thanks senpai

no. people are often not interested in advice.
running is not good for you. high impact.
try dumbbell bench instead of barbell, my chest responded better but maybe just me. skullcrushers are the best for triceps.

Pic related, ive got a large soft bump that showed up on my forhead a few days ago and it hasnt gone away. Popped a zit on it this morning, but its still there and hurts sometimes. How do i get rid of it? I tried putting a hot towel on it a few times yesterday and it would go shrink only to come back in 5 minutes

when will i stop thinking im small?

Is it better to have a fixed number of reps or to go "till failure"? I suppose it depends on the exercise
In my case, a gymbro of mine told me he always does bicep curls till failure

>Popped a zit on it
You'll have to do this a couple more times or it's just gonna go away on its own senpai

take any upper/lower split and just ignore the lower, and do deadlifts for your first lift on alternate sessions.

for example lyle's generic bulking routine, which has A and B upper sessions, do ABA BAB with only uppers and on the A sessions open with a deadlift

Are there pills that make your stomach feel full? I just don't have the persistance to not eat. It's horrible.

I like to have an idea of what my 'to failure' reps are, and then go beyond it

>hit 10 pull ups once
>haven't been able to do more than an 8 max rep since

it's infuriating though.

what do you guys run for legs? i was doing Squats, RDL and Leg Extension, but im looking to switch out RDL for something else. i was thinking Front Squats, but i don't think it's the best considering im already squatting

non-weighted full squats?

I get tired after about 15 reps

is there any website that talks about the diverse exercises and which ones are the best? I'm doing Bench Press and Incline Dumbbell Bench has direct chest work, then there's dips which I try to focus more on the triceps as theyre the only direct tricep exercise

I never know if I should isolate a muscle more or not

not that i know of. i usually chug a few pints of water if i have heavy cravings. also, just get out of the house and away from food. should help
never

to failure is great for a lot of exercises. it should be for ones where you can easily fail and not hurt yourself, mostly isolation stuff. curls is one good one, dont do it with bench unless you got good spotters.
try coffee or other hot liquids.
stiff legged deadlifts for hams, and you can try a session of front squats. Ive just picked them up and my core is getting doms every day again. also try weighted lunges.
>is there any website that talks about the diverse exercises and which ones are the best?

exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

try that site.

that's fine. people start at different levels. people recommend doing bodyweight squats to start off.
but i think going heavier for less reps would be better. so i'd say try to see how many reps you can do with just the bar and go from there. recall that most people squat for 5 reps at a time

This is going to sound autistic as fuck, but I want to jack off before going to the gym and not shower.
Will I stink too much?

how to tell if I'm an intermediate lifter?

pic related is I atm, I could do more weight on pull ups and dips but im cutting so i'm a bit lazy

>stiff legged deadlifts for hams
as far as im concerned, those are the same as RDL no? i tried them yesterday and while i did feel it in the hams, it was mostly in the lower back. i might do bulgarian split squats actually

go on strength standards. it actually tells you at which level of lifting you are at.
strengthstandards.co/#/

do diddlylifts build any mass at all?

also is it fine to only diddlylift and do barbell hip thrusts? heard for sports the posterior chain is the best to train but im afraid to get weird legs or some shit

>Floor pulls
>Horizontal press

What fucking "cold on the cob" shit is this?

yes actually my bad they are basically the same for hams.
every exercise builds mass but yea those are good exercises. you will gain mass in hams, butt, back and especially upper back for deadlifts. barbell hip thrusts will give you a bigger butt.

...why do you squat more than you deadlift?

is it fine to not squat tho? dont want some fucked up legs kek
just want to be able to fit on my current pants in the future

but do you think that im working my hams enhough through squatting and deadlifting?
i just want joocy legs

I quickly learned how to squat while it took me some time to properly deadlift aka a lot of deloads to fix form

lots of dudes skip squatting you are fine. I would recommend you not skip but what do you mean fucked up legs? too big?
if going for joocy gota eat alot and hit it alot. Ive been doing stiff legged barbell stuff and its a better growth than just deadlift because deadlift is compound where as RDL/stiff legged isolates ham

Doing SS. Is it bad that I cant add weight every workout? Tried to add 5kg to my bench today but couldnt even do that, feels bad man. Three weeks in gym if that matters. I think I can add some more every week though. And yes, I'm eating enough

yes, my legs got too big from squatting 3x week
I dont want them to be bigger, simple as that just to maintain their level

aight i guess i'll look more into proper form for RDL/SLDL. maybe i was doing it wrong or just not used to it still. thanks user

what are your current lifts?
also adding 5kg in one go is not recommended imo. usually it's 5lbs at a time (total, not each side of the bar)

When a girl starts grinding on you at the club are you supposed to move along with her or just stand still? This has happened to me a couple of times and I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Dont know about 1RM but here's what I do my reps with:
bench 50kg
DL 70kg
Squat 55kg
OHP 35kg

It's a sign she wants access to your penis, you should drop your trousers when she does it so she knows you're on board

So i'm a beginner skinnyfat guy. 178lbs. Im lifting pretty novice weight and im on a cut to lose my flab. Im still lifting and working on increasing the weights i lift, but if i can be honest with you, i want to see my abs for once.

I never work out my abs or core besides the compound lifts, and everytime i do ab workouts, i feel torn up the next couple of days.

I know abs are mostly about diet, and im working on it, but when the flab starts going away, i want something strong to show.

So I guess my question is, what is a good beginners routine for abs? Im not strong enough to do shit like hanging abwork or weighted shit. I just want a routine i can do that wont absolutely murder me day one and that i can consistently do throughout the week(like every other day or some shit)

You're not going to get much progress if you cut while you're a beginner

What is the best angle to record yourself for squat form checking?
I can't progress for shit on my squats, but I'm making progress on my deadlift. I just hit 2pl8 on deadlifts but I can't get over 170 on my squats.

alright well try doing smaller increments. 5kg is too much. you're making jumps too big. but even if you struggle then, it's not too bad. progress doesn't need to be THAT fast. but yeah, add a 2.5lb plate on each side when you increment from now on. though you could get away with adding 5kg for deads tho

ok yea just do a squatting session once every 2-3 weeks to maintain strength and you'll be fine.
grinding is mirroring sex so you just mirror the mans role back.

go on /plg/ and you'll see at which angle people record themselves.
squats are tough man, just keep at it. if you can't add weight every session it's fine.

>Got fat last year
>Started losing weight in December, counting calories
>down to 185 (from 225).
>Started with too big of a deficit (eating 1300-1600 cals), but it was working so I kept going
>Plateaued for a few weeks so I'm trying to eat at my maintenance again but have trouble getting there

Not only have I stopped losing weight despite still actually being under what should be my maintenance, but I can't poop. I'm going 2-3 times per week max. Keeping up with my fiber and everything.

How do I fix this?

K, thanks. I actually first added the 5kg and then tried 2.5kg. Could have maybe lifted the 2.5 increment just fine had I not 'shocked' my muscles with that larger weight so that does make sense

2-3 a week is 100% fine

You're eating less so you poop less.

I'm 5'6" 140lbs. Current stats are:

Bench 145lbs
Squat 200lb
DL 225lbs
OHP 105lbs
Row 150lbs

I know they're not the best but if aesthetics are my goal should I switch to a PPL or keep doing the strength program I'm on?

bro i really don't think irregular bowel movement is good for you. should be daily.
to be aesthetic you need to have some muscles first. you're still too weak imo. but you could do PPL and still focus on heavy compounds.

What mode is this?

You're 140 lbs at 5'6 and you're benching 145 and I doubt you ohp that much without cheating ( bending knees). Continue on strength program for certain and put on 30-40 lbs over the next 2-3 years.

Outside compounds, I'm doing ab wheels.

1. do I need more ab work? is this fine or should I add hanging leg raises and those two would be enough?

2. how do I train obliques? side planks? every day?

Just because it's not daily, it doesn't mean it's irregular

I was pooping almost every day, even while on at a large deficit. Now I barely go, and about once a week it's huge. Might be broscience, but could I have slowed my metabolism? I should have been losing weight for the 6 weeks or so but haven't lost a pound on top of hardly going to the bathroom.

what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

is this a shop? hernia?