You are actually retarded if you arent mining/buying this...

You are actually retarded if you arent mining/buying this. Whoever made this (because it had ICO or pre-mine or anything) is a genius.

This coin adds incentive to pay network fees for the ethereum netwok.

Miners send a gas fee that partially pays for other peoples gas fees, and the miner is rewarded a token sometimes that sells for more than 4x the price it was mined for.

I started off with 40 dollars just fucking around and have turned it into 300 in just the past few days with this coin.

Geth bot mining discussion is welcome as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

/bitcoinereum.com
bitcoinereum.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(because it had NO**** ICO or pre-mine or anything)

>sorry im autistic

Learn to spell you retard. On the flip side this coin has been very profitable for me to mine as well. My script is very finely tuned, but anyone with okay coding experience could make a script for easy profit.

It cost me .3 to mine the first time and couldn't do anything less than 50000 gas. How can you possibly do it for less?

Ive got most of my coins at 14 gwei.. which is about .0007 ether, and sold for more than .003 eth per coin. Got 25 coins per block more than a few times.

What are the best gpus to mine this?
Do I need to download the blockchain or there are pools?

>0pqMDoTK
wat? are you samefagging to bump to make it seem like there is actualy discussion/hype around this? lmao

All the same, following... Free bump...

You dont need a GPU to mine this, there are no pools.

Rather, think of it like this: instead of competing to mine the block with your fancy GPU/ASIC miner, you are competing via a script that times the reward period and sends more transactions to end up at the beginning of this reward period. The part that drives the price up is competiton with GAS. hence why having a well working script to time the reward period is crucial.

It's more decentralized than many other POW coins because it doesnt' require fancy hardware to try and get a piece of the pie.

Yeah i forgot im on the same IP, I look retarded now, I'll just admit it haha. All samefagging aside, this coin has tremendous potential. Like Ethereum level potential for the Ethereum network.

woudnt it be better if the contract would distribute the tokens randomly over all transactions over the last 10minutes? right now mining is very abusable, only a few miners get all the coins

Thats like saying that miners who use asic deserve the same amount of reward as those who mine with CPU.

The timing and gas makes the competition instead of who can buy 3k worth of graphics horsepower.

So a commie coin huh
I'm out, my vegas need work

Stay poor.

Autism: the coin

Haha failed shill.
Enjoy your worthless token.

If it can't scale, I'm not working for pennies

stay poor

kek youre the guy that wouldnt buy eth until over 100 or btc until over 4k

Stay poor.

Got 4k of those tokens just in case, but I can't see them going up because it's just same shit with different name, nobody will care about it.

I can still buy it though, if you can tell me where

check the website /bitcoinereum.com

etherdelta .... yeah i know.

How do I send the mined tokens from my geth account to another address?

With MEW or the sendTransaction() function

Thanks mate, I am trying to do it in geth so I'll check sendTransaction

How would you even have other people use your script? How is that even remotely profitable?

Im not letting anyone else use mine, so far i'm keeping it to myself. But once i've accumulated enough for my liking, I may release it if its helps the coin/network.

How would I go about this myself?

Research of geth and java script and the Bitcoinereum website.

Does anyone want to buy my script?

but what do you mean "reward period"?
Do they giveaway free coins once in a while?

You clearly havent researched the coin at all.

bitcoinereum.com/

how much

you actually need to pay money to get this shitcoin, truly revolutionary

1 ETH

ill sell mine for .5 eth kek. And i guarantee its better than his.

they've been doing this for a couple weeks now

Talk me into buying it. How can I capitalize on it?
No need to talk here

mine made 0.5 eth today.

Just read the code. It checks out. This will be the invisible hand that causes ethereum to blow up in price.

Thats not hard.
You and I are probably the reason the price dropped so low temporarily.

You let it run on a low gas level (although i find 14 works best for me) and send transactions automatically and then you sell for 2-6x on etherdelta

ive made between 2-10x on all my coins over the past week.

What did you think of the code and what do you think will cause it to blast off?

I dont disagree, just want your opinion.

>using 14 gas

Get on my level, pleb.

Post your address as proof then bud.

It's a new concept called Proof of Worth.

A lot of coins right now: its worth is determined by pure speculation, susceptible to psychological manipulation (by whales and shill groups)

This is the only that actually have a value attached to it. This value is the cost of a transaction in ethereum. This cost is not made up--it is the true cost the eth miners have to bare when eth mining.

So this cost is transferred to bitcoinereum, and doing a Mine() call on bitcoinereum means that you know its true worth, proving that it's worth something.

Okay. Okay. Yeah it is certainly different.

I like the Proof of Worth idea.

I also see it as Proof of Work tho too because you have to actually sit there and mine on MEW or write a bot in GETH or spend the money for a BOT.
You cant just get them for nothing.

And fuck you i just changed my script, now working on 1 gwei for each.

You fucking autistics who are not selling the coin properly
1 BITCONEREUM SHOULD BE VALUED AT 0.1 ETH.
STOP LOSING YOUR PROFITS AND DEFLATING THE VALUE OF THIS COIN.
KYS AUTISTIC SCUM

Yeah whoever's selling bitcoinereum for less than 0.01 each are idiots. this shit is gonna be worth so much more in just a few months there's no point making 2x on a 0.001 coin lol that's like making $2 every hour.

Crypto rewards the patient.

When the coin eventually gets put on another exchange, the value is going to sky rocket and you are gonna realize that you lost thousands of dollars

>being this retarded
>shilling this badly
Yeah buddy you gonna make it.

>And fuck you i just changed my script, now working on 1 gwei for each.

Good luck, my script is better anyway.

Not if i'm using the profit to mine more coins? That also drags the price down so i can buy more if i want???
I'm going to mine this into the ground. Im already a decent whale compared to many of the wallets.

could someone post their script for a pleb?

Im sure it is bud... im sure it is...

So how many tokens have you mined so far?

a little over 300 in 10 different accounts.

Post your email address so we can talk

Can the script run on mew?

Can you successfully mine it still if you don't have a script and no coding experience, just following their website instructions?

Not really, the script they posted on the website is good base for your own custom script, but you'll loose 95% of transaction fees if you try to mine with it. And mining on MEW is like 1 token every 10 minutes if you're lucky.

Post your email and I will send you one of the account addresses as proof as well as a picture of this chat with the MEW balance showing.

This.

[email protected]

Don't buy his script, this pajeet only mined 300 so it must suck and you'll waste money and get scammed. My script can mine 300 in 2 hours, i can sell it for 1ETH.

Haha thats it?
Youre comparing to one address I use.
>Stay poor.

>tfw I'm using 60 gwei just to fuck all of you
I believe in the coin.

>Stay poor.

pajeet pls

my script > your script

Have fun losing money

And how many coins are you getting per round?

I'm a whale in the top 50, I just wanted to buy my Lambo now instead of 2 years from now.
I'm considering making my their own exchange just because ether delta is autistic

You are clearly illiterate and slow.

This coin was $1.20 up until yesterday so 60 gwei, or about $0.90 per transaction, wasn't bad.

No pajeet, if you mean you have 300 in each of those 10 accounts then you need to construct the sentence differently. English is not that hard.

>Pajeet here, Sorry Miss Jones, Please don't drop my English grade too much.

>Using ether delta as a reference to determine the value of the token

Your Actually just making me more money rn with your mining. Foolish panjeet

How's your mining with 1 gwei going? Because only my account is getting most of the tokens.

The more pajeets in the game, the easier it will be to shill when we have more coins in circulation.

I want to start shilling around christmas time.

Spread the love

>Geth bot mining discussion is welcome as well.

Do you think we should make a web-based mining bot for the masses to use? All you need to provide the website is your private key and it'll do the rest for you (kind of like etherdelta's import account function).

metamask wouldn't work because for metamask you need to provide confirmation every time.

This will definitely increase the price of the coin because of its difficulty to mine when everyone starts mining

Geth takes a while to sync for most people

Also just hope you guys know its going to have to get a rebrand at some point. BTCM is already taken.

Etherdelta is the only exchange its on right now. Etherdelta is the best exchange if you arent a crippled low IQ autist that needs "muh UI"

It would have to be completely decentralized for anyone to use it.

mine is already web-based

mfw poor fag thinking I could mine this coin for some profit down the road

>need ethereum to even mine it

write Veeky Forums a script pls for the script kids/pajeets

Sure, I can share my script for 1ETH.

he's only 15 leave him alone, you big meanie.

Can we collaborate?

The only way this will get big is if everyone mines it on their web browsers.

This will be more decentralized than vertcoin (needs gpu and electricity)

And whales are not healthy for the community. Currently we have many miners that are becoming whales.

I created a new wallet using the instructions and it came out as af0971d63e45f889dfdfd5d724fa803932d77e3e

Is this the format to use for mining?

so i have to pay tx fee everytime i mine? i'm out