New connor murphy

youtube.com/watch?v=P11fG1YUQsA

what the fuck is his problem?

I hate the internet
>we hired sluts off Instagram and Craigslist to make out with us in YouTube videos!
>fuck yeah sweet pranks!
We need a new plague.

I kinda respect these pranksters. Get money off of horny 13 year old, use that money to buy models and do pranks™. Get more money, repeat the cycle.

fuckin chad just kissing everyone this country is doomed

extremely fucking cringy

> isn't ur boyfriend gonna get mad if i pick you up ?
>no
wonder what kind of beta is that

You really think this is real, have you seen the one at the college, making people's day better, where he interacts with real people and it's an awkward mess.

> I...I don't even go here

thats why functional strenght>aesthetics
just go bash his fokin ead in m8s and show him his place

thots rekt
based murphy

Connor isn't even that big. He looks like he should be playing polo with tight pants on crying for dad to give him the keys to the vette. Guy seems like a fuck.

Respect to Connor for being true to himself and not kissing any of those thirsty women

u seem angery

i want to kiss connor murphy, no homo

LIFE IS NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

to truely make fun of prank invasion he had to not actually kiss them
His video is brilliant

How do you guys even make it through these videos without reflex closing the window out of disgust?

>we need a new plague
user, this IS the new plague

I have come to realize that literally 90% of people are socially awkward in a way when it comes to meeting new people. Like you have some stranger coming up to you, of course it is going to be weird. you are wondering what this person wants from you.

some people are more weird than others, but everyone is nervous.

>phuckable physique
It's like he isn't in the lifting game to get stronger

I've come to realize this as well.

Girls are even more awkward and socially autistic than beta males.

Ever wonder why girls don't approach? Because they dont know what to do or what theyre even doing.

Here is the simple truth that everyone turns a blind eye to. Males and females are humans and humans are fucking awkward and complicate the shit out of everything. It really is that fucking simple.

I'm like a god at meeting people. Would go on a night out and make like 50 friends. Can talk to strangers and make them feel comfortable in my presence. Ended up getting a job promoting clubs and events. I'm really misanthropic though so I dont maintain friendships with many people.

did you even watch the video? Hes making fun of people who make kissing pranks, he makes fun of people who make fake pranks as well.

>my boyfriend sells on SST
did she mean leddit/r/steroidsourcetalk?
kek

>mfw he got banned from my university for fucking around in my uni's gym

>Connor is autism + chad muscles infiltrating the chad and stacy social sphere

I love him

Can we please stop talking about this aspie weirdo?

Implying facial loooks aren't 70%

>doesn't even look at manlet
when will they learn?

A life of pain, and maybe one day acceptance

He's only 6'1"...is he always standing around turbo manlets?

Why is he being so expressive with his hands that's feminine?

I he, dare I say it, our guy

he's actually a child's height lmao. the fucking doorknob is almost at his shoulder level. it HAS to be shopped

man I hope this guy gets decapitated in a drunken car accident

>Like you have some stranger coming up to you, of course it is going to be weird. you are wondering what this person wants from you.
what the fuck dude lol, are you that insecure to think that people will always want something from you? i met new people all the time at my uni and some bars in my town and its the most common thing ever

did you feel hightmogged by that video?

I feel disgusted by his unrepentant narcissism. The hilarious thing about this dude is that for all the time he spends lifting, he's just as easily manipulated by intellectuals as the manlet he's cucking.

He's basically a brood mare living to get cucked himself by Uncle Sam

this 100%

What would you do goy? Rush over and say "only I get to pick up MY girlfriend" you'll look like more of an insecure cuck. Although i dont agree with it, theres no way to win that situation, just dont get a girl that will trade you off in a heartbeat for chad.

Doesnt make him any better

holy kek
my sides

He's just a former nerd who now lives the Veeky Forums dream but is still a bit too awkward to be a Chad, and a really nice guy

Basically a better Zyzz

may be height but he's also got a better physique on top of it

regardless the manlets will never learn

that is exactly what you should say and that is exactly what i would say