What's Veeky Forums's opinion on Calum?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on Calum?

The man is literally retarded. When he made that apology video because he cried he didn't get a blanket he needed a fucking note sheet written in crayon to remember what to say. How people watch him I dont know the dude is a jacked forest gump basically.

Tries to be Arnold but isn't nearly as aesthetic or charismatic.

Why the hell would you look like this and NOT try to be an action star in movies. What a fucking waste. He cannot compete with the bodybuilders of today but could win the masses over with his good looks.

Arnold is probably shaking his head thinking what an idiot...

A physique like that makes you the villain.

Because unlike the 80s, there's a higher expectation of being able to act nowadays.

You call what the Rock and John Cena are going on screen acting

That shitty fast and the furious movie did a billion dollars worldwide. Let that sink in. It didn't even take 3 months

wew laddie

Are you implying that both the Rock and Cena don't have many years worth of acting skills under their belt? You realize that they were on TV every week for years, right? And that Cena still is?

Are you saying that wrestling is fake user

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is not scripted and their scripts were not posted on /sp/ ages ago. Calum could be up there is he just got on board. He wants to be an instaslut and be in shitty movies so thats on him...

Seemed like a douche, but after watching some of his videos he seems like a good, chill guy
A bit childish and scatterbrained, but I think he's not as dumb as he comes across as at first

Would gymbro with

Back to Calum - I think he is great, great personality, very honest and amazing physique. That said - I don't really watch his videoes anymore, because they are all "THIS SICK WORKOUT" .. when it's just a cookie-cutter work-out .. I like the person, I just don't think his youtube show is entertaining enough.

He will go far in the bodybuilding world, that's for sure.

You are still making money

Let that sink in

So that what is that image means?

I'm pretty sure you have to either win or become popular on youtube or it isnt happening in the bodybuilding world. Sorry user but the 90s are over.

He thinks we don't know this is viral marketing for that shitty generation iron 2 movie coming out. I hope Calum follows Kai and builds a viable business as that industry is full of vultures.

He'd be better off taking a trip to dubai and meeting a sheik or something.

now thats at least somewhat clever

two thumbs up for that one user

let that sink in...lel

He doesn't try to be Arnold. He is always called Arnold 2.0, but if you watch any of his videos, he often talks about wanting to get out of the whole Arnold 2.0 skit and be reknowned for himself.

Movies like the Terminator and Robocop blow modern shit like Fast and Furious or the Avengers out of the water. GTFO with your retardation.

yesterday were action star movies today there is instagram.

Calum is a typical Aussie

I think you have calum mixed up with train to look good naked

I'm an aussie and can vouch for this
I only found out about him recently and he is a total bro. I've watched like 3 videos of his, one was seeing his family, one was making an orange launcher (good shit, my dad made me one when I was a kid) and the other was just some being buff video

Guy seems like a great guy, also mirin his physique.
Would definitely hang out with

I follow him on a few social medias dude is bro-tier. great genetics and is roided to the gills. he eats a shit meal every single day and somehow fits it into his macros. i think he wasnt prepared for the seriousness of the bodybuildong world, but he has made up for it and is still in the game. he was the model for theatesy cgi terminator so i can see him doing more background stuff like that in major productions, but body building will be where he makes his bread and butter. would gymbro

Orange cannons are cool but potato cannons are way better cause the potato breaks things when it hits it