The last ounces of fat

I'm trying to get rid of the last traces of fat covering my abdominals. In the pic, my top abs and some of my mid abs are visible, but you can see that I still have a layer of fat covering my lower abdominal region. I've always heard that for men, this is the absolute hardest area of fat to burn.

In all my time of working out, I've never been able to get rid of this layer of fat. I work out 3 - 4 - 5 times a week with weightlifting based on my schedule and time. I do about 2+ miles of LISS as well, usually daily. I don't drink sodas, don't eat garbage foods like candies, chips, cookies etc. I drink a gallon or close to a gallon of water a day. Take my multis and other supplements. I tend to eat whole healthy foods like oats, sweet potatoes, veggies, brown rice, lean meats, hemp protein powder, along with some health foods like drinking 40g worth of protein in spirulina every day.

Truthfully, I actually used to be obese at one point in my life. My biggest fear is that I actually have loose skin which would never allow me to get to that completely flat/washboard look. Any obese anons that are reading this if my pic motivates you, I've been in your shoes, brothers. You can do it.

Anons... Help a brother in need? What the fuck am I supposed to do?

>Anons... Help a brother in need? What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Deadlifts. Your obliques are looking small.

read pic in (ignore post), do some deadlifts and heavy ass loaded carries, along with even more direct ab work.

spirulina is a meme btw

Weighted ab workouts and adding 30+ minutes of hitt workouts a day

Cut the salt

Go for periodic fasting

Go vegan for a while

deadlift heavy with correct form. Do some planks.

I find that spirulina is actually incredible. I use it for the same reason that I use hemp protein. It's simple biological structure makes it quick to digest and easy on the guts. Whey protein/milk/cheese in general makes me bloated as fuck and gassy, so I don't eat any of it

People are mentioning deadlifts. The issue is that I routinely deadlift at 4plates for reps, I also do rack pulls. I don't think I'm exactly lacking deadlift strength... But really? More deadlifts?

Will definitely look into upping the ab work

Dont eat too much estrogen rich food

>I find that spirulina is actually incredible. I use it for the same reason that I use hemp protein.

Now I see why you have birthing hips.

Carry on.

no I meant it being a health food is a meme. studies show carcinogenic potential, and it has too much iron for your own good, like supra-RDA levels already in 100g or so. just talking about protein content and digestion, it's GOAT, but that's not all there is to it.

yeah more diddly because more diddlies never hurt anybody. you have rather lacking obliques, so if you're not going for full V taper, training the area (especially with loaded carries and shit, which are also great conditioning) never hurts to emphasize abs when you eventually cut down to all of them

Post a side pic so we can see your relaxed posture. You might have APT. Also look into stomach vacuums.
Also how do you brace for heavy lifts? Push your belly out and flex?

Try intermittent fasting. Like 16:8, it made me loose fat quickly

I am going for V taper, ala Tinytrip aesthetics (I haven't been here in a long long time, what's happened to him if anyone knows?)

I feel like we have similar levels of muscularity and rather similar insertion points in overall proportion. You can see that the difference between him and I in our photos is that his lower abdominal region is completely flat, with visible vascularity.

>what's happened to him if anyone knows?
He lost an arm and a leg when he tried resurrecting his mom using alchemy.

isnt the best way to train obliques side planks?

>similar levels of muscularity

Count calories using MyPlate or another app like it. I guarantee you could be doing better tracking what you eat. Eat at a deficit.

>Last bit of fat
>is 16% body fat

.... wat?

is your name eric

>I feel like we have similar levels of muscularity
Dude you have Genova aesthetics if fucking anything

L
EAT
S
S

Obese user here.

How long did it take for you to get into that shape?