Frick do farmers walks ever make me feel nice and yolked. Can I do them every day at the end of my routine...

Frick do farmers walks ever make me feel nice and yolked. Can I do them every day at the end of my routine? / Is this enough for joocy forceps like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cefwt-dOLrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

throw in some wrist curls too

Getting a labor job instead of sitting behind a desk all day is how you get big forearms

But I wanna make six figures...

Yes

so how come the guys I know who are brick layers, builders etc. and don't go to the gym normally have pretty average forearms and average to bellow average physiques lol

That not very good for you CNS
Even Strongman competitors do them once a week.
Incorporate them as a sort of conditioning work and make sure it's a bit distant from your DL day since it also requires grip/core strength, other than that go for it.

I'm a poorfag but I made my own. They get the job done

if you want joocy forceps you need to start arm wrestling

see

youtube.com/watch?v=cefwt-dOLrg

youre lying

construction workers don't look small but at the same time don't look big or fit. Ive seen desk workers who are larger in physique. Even gardeners. Im pretty sure its dependent on who goes to the gym, lol

I can hardly even do shrugs atm, for the past month I've had to baby my left forearm from attempting the wrist curls meme with 20 lb dumbbells.

>Is this enough for joocy forceps like pic related?
Yes. You don't need steroids for arms like that. All it takes is hard work and determination. How do you think that guy got his forearms like that? Hard work!

Do you actually have to walk when doing that farmers walk?

Wouldnt just lifting the weight up be enough?
I mean it sounds dumb but what other work do your forearms perform when you walk?

dynamic stabilization my man

Those guys are usually strong as fuck but they eat like shit and only work the handful of muscle groups required to perform their trade over and over without any time for recovery or muscle growth.

This man is correct.

why are you crying user

I work in construction and while they do, in general, have more muscle than the average desk jockey, they mostly fall somewhere in between skinny fat and just plain fat.

it's the walk part that makes this exercise awesome.

Physical work and high earnings aren't mutually exclusive

Someone has to fix your physician's car and build your lawyer's house

kek

how the fuck does that grandpa have so much strength?

>Tfw when oil field job and lift

People ask me if I work out and I just tell them I am a Floor Hand on my grandfathers rig and they believe me.

Now that I think about it their is no way some guys here workout and they still have them juicy silverback forearms.

CUZ HES A FUCKING LEGEND

life long high volume with sub max loads

he's an airline mechanic.
gripping, twisting, pulling, lifting with his hands/fingers all day errday with overtime