How do prisoners get so big with such a shit diet?

How do prisoners get so big with such a shit diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sucking dick

There's testosterone in semen

Semen is filled with muscle building hormones and protein

the dudes in your pic look skinnyfat though

Training(lots of it) and very strict dieting. Also those guys in the pic aren't ripped.

I'm sure a lot of them smuggle roids in too. Otherwise they eat as much as they can and lift heavy ass weights.

the guys in that picture aren't even in great shape lol

>tfw people in jail get to use workout equipment
>tfw I'm too poor to go to a gym or buy workout equipment

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html

I've honestly considered just going to jail

>My job is going to shit. may get fired soon
>havent gone to college yet
>one friend and they're flaky as hell so theyre useless

I wanna go to jail to work out and make f-friends

None of them are that big?

Most go in chub/fat with some muscle underneath for all the crimes that require strength.
Then get to prison, eat prison food which although shit actually pretty calorie dense.
They then train all the time and can literally only eat what they are given, outside of stealing other peoples food.
So they start cutting to reveal the muscles.

Also noobie gains are a factor

t. Someone who watches plenty of prison movies and has had a brother do time

High-Testosterone social environment.
/thread/

Same here, it's easier than working 60 hours a week for poverty wage at a place I hate and only being able to afford rent, food and pay bills

>tfw free food and rent and gym
>tfw no 60 hours of hard labor with people I can't stand

Just join the muhreens or army. Slightly less chance of getting buttfucked in shower.

Most inmates are fat actually. They have a store they can buy shit from and they get a lot of cakes and cookies and shit.

>free food and rent and gym

"free" but you literally have no other freedoms. Just scraping by is an infinitetly better lifestyle than being an inmate. Kindly remove yourself from the gene pool

Yeah look at those ripped specimens with 25% body fat!!! How is this even humanly possible?!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

This.

Unless you are being fucked in your butt. You make no gains in that case.

most are not ripped and these who are ripped take roids.

Join the army you fucking idiots. Going to jail might be an alright escape in the short run but it fucks you over in the medium and long term unless you get life with no chance of parole, in which case you're even more fucked

the food doesn't have enough protein in the army

get extra protein from somewhere and you're solid

body dysmorphic much?

they have enough calories and variety from what they serve on trays but most food prisoners get is from commissary. they order what they want.

and to be honest, if you're "ripped" in prison chances are you're going to look like a bitch. just means you're trying too hard to be into your body then just putting on muscle to not be somebodys bitch. 5x in jail, 1x prison

prisoners don't have computers or other distractions. might as well read, workout and make friends to keep from going insane.

Many violent criminals are high test, prison food isn't as shit as you think for gains, especially when you factor in comissary food (tuna and peanutbutter), they get a lot of sleep and don't have much else to do but train.

Source: I watch a lot of Locked Up on Netflix

This

I think prison life would actually be preferable to modern life

OP here

But isn't overtraining a thing? If prisoners are just eating and working out constantly they won't gain muscle, right? They have to take a few days to recover??

I feel like prison is only a punishment if you would be getting laid otherwise. Since I'm incel, it wouldn't be that bad as long as I wasn't being beaten or raped by the other inmates.

Stop posting this garbage site

they have steroids smuggled in prison along with other drugs....dumbasses.

Overtraining can be bad, I assume it's hard to overtrain using mostly calisthenic exercises. Also, prisoners aren't completely retarded, they know the basics about how to train and how much to train.

Well I wouldnt bet on it.