Is a 3000ish cheat day acceptable once a week on a cut with 1400 calories per day?

Is a 3000ish cheat day acceptable once a week on a cut with 1400 calories per day?

You have anorexia I can tell, I used to think this way too. Nobody should only be eating 1400 a day your hormones will get fucked up. Also your cheat will lead to a binge

Just eat 1600 a day instead?
Burger detected

cheat days are for delusional fat retards who pretend they stick to their diets throughout the week and 'deserve a reward'

inb4 delusional fat retards get triggered and respond angrily

>You have anorexia I can tell
Nah man, I am just fat.

No dysmorphia or anything, just legit fat. Flabby stomach and bitch tits.

>Also your cheat will lead to a binge
I'm asking in general. I've been on a cut for only like 2 and a half months and I've had maybe two cheat days throughout. Each time I just ate my fill then went back to a cut the next day.

It's a friend's birthday soon and we're going to go to some fancy place to eat.

Man still 1400 a day? imagine when you get to a point where you start to stall? What are you gonna do drop it to 1000? I did low cals like this and ended up not even being able to get boners for a month. Just eat 2000 and do cardio. I'm 6 1 188 and cutting on 2700 a day and losing fast so there's no way you need that low

>cutting on 2700 a day

how though?

No

>we're going to go to some fancy place to eat.
play around with your calories for that day and don't drink
Or just get a salad with no dressing

I'm not OP but I'm 5'9" 160lbs and if I eat 2500 calories I bloat up and gain 4-5lbs overnight.

I'm cutting at 1500 right now.

The whole point of a cheat day for me is that I can eat whatever I want till I get sick, if I want. I just let loose. Gives me the mental justification to eat clean the rest of the time. I don't count calories on cheat.

What if I'm a manlet though? My TDEE currently sits at about 2K calories

Grams of gear every week

>going through your entire life eating for aesthetics

>manlet cant eat anything without gaining 2 kilograms overnight

like clockwork.

Memes aside it's actually pretty annoying. There's just less of me so my maintenance is really low.

No. That's something a fat person would ask. If you are on a cut and want to cheat, cheat with the food you are eating, not the amount of calories you are eating. For the record, cheat days are for people who have already made it. If you haven't already made it, you haven't earned a single cheat day.

>cheat with the food you are eating

I am. I'm just assuming that in total it's going to be around that (rough estimate)

I'd rather you do a 2000-2500 calorie cheatday once a week. You are going to be undoing all the work you did all week if you make binging so regular.

If you really feel the need to binge, up your calories to 1600-1700 daily, and cut out cheatdays completely. You shouldn't be so obsessed with food that you cheat regularly.

As a former fatty, once I got rid of cheatdays my progress skyrocketed.

Cheat days are terrible for fatties, it encourages the exact wrong way of thinking about diet

1600 calories is far better than 1400

>be dieting for 10 weeks
>close to 10% bf
>have a cheat meal once a week
>decide to have a full yolo cheat day
>start off with pancakes, french toast, waffles etc
>have ayce sushi with a fuck load of soy for lunch
>finish off with 2 xl pizzas for dinner
>wake up the next day 26lbs heavier
>can barley walk
>decide to calculate sodium intake for the day
>roughly over 40,000mg
>mfw

a week later and im back to my previous weight but fuck that was horrible

Yes

I'm 5'10", 200lbs, 17%bf, natty and I'm cutting with 2500-2700 calories.
Losing roughly 2lbs per week.

yeah but 200 at 5'10 is huge tho
I'm 185 at 6'1 and I cut on about 2200

holy shit this is worst. happened to me once and I just stared at the scale in disbelief for 2 full minutes. only took 4 days to get back to normal but fuck.

>tfw 1400kcal is my daily maintenance

>200 at 5'10 is huge
is this a meme?

I guess it depends. if he's t-rex mode then it's good but picture a 5'10 200lbs curlbro. Sure it's not piano huge but it's still swole af.

>210lbs
>6'2"
>decide to go on a 1200 calorie diet
>lose 10lbs in 2 weeks
It's not hard.

>all these people just throwing around random calorie numbers.
OP, calculate your TDEE and eat 20% calories less. Thats more healthy and more efficient than reducing intake too much. Also, do you want lose sin by losing weight to fast? I dont think so.

That's an extra 1600 calories. 1600/7= 229. So it's the same as eating 1629 calories a day with no cheat days. Expect to lose weight as if you were eating 1629 calories a day rather than 1400. It's not that complicated faggot.

>1400 calories a day
Why do retards do this? Bump it up to 2000-2200 add in conditioning like the prowler, hill sprints, stair sprints, and lift in the pm. I don't care if your fat but being a fat fucking retard is a big deal. Whoever told you to cut that much is a retard.

Literally kys faggit. I cut on 3000-3200 cals a day. 215lbs 5'10 12-14%bf. After you've lifted more than a few weeks than Maby you can begin to understand.

Work out 6 times a week, don't be a manlet or dyel.

literally me

What about cheat meals?

For example, on each saturday I allow myself a meal that isn't completely fucking out there but is antithetical to weight loss.

For example, this saturday I plan on grabbing a mcdonalds bagel and hash brown breakfast (~750kcal) and then having a large chocolate bar. My lunch and dinner would then be normal.

I'm losing weight because I'm textbook skinny fat. It looks a unique kind of terrible. I have very little muscle, flabby stomach, and mantits, despite being otherwise "skinny". I am trying to first lose this excess fat before I will go on to maintain a steady bulk. yes I am going for "ottermode". I have lost roughly 15 kg so far at 6'4"

>26 lbs heavier
what was the actual weight increase?

>not working out while also cutting
>not maximizing fat loss
Never gonna make it man.
I was basically told "If you keep eating like that you're going to get irreversible diabetes." So I decided I'd cut out sugar and carbs while also losing weight. It's working alright so far.

yo, 5'11" 150lb user here. how much should i eat to lose 20 lbs asap?

how did you deal with hunger?

>how much should i eat to lose 20 lbs asap?
As little as possible. I'd say less around 800 calories should be manageable
>how did you deal with hunger?
You ignore it.

so is 800kcal/day a good idea? how long would it take for me to lose those 20 lbs?

How much do you currently eat?

I don't know, maybe 1500-2000? Lots of carbs and sodium

1400 x 6 = 8400
+ 3000 = 11400 for the week
Divide by 7 = 1628

So you're cutting at 1628 calories, not 1400. If that works for you, go for it.

Determine how much you eat and then eat 3500 less calories a week. You'll more than likely lose 1lb a week.

Nope

5'10 @ 166 (200 17% BF) if natty is a big dude by any measure.

A 5'10 natty @ 165 is a respectable competitor.

Check out the guys winning even internationally who are in "natty" federations.