What's the point of lifting as a Manlet?

I understand tall fatties losing weight, they can look like male models and even have to ever step inside of a gym (sort of like women). I was a fat 5'5 manlet all my life and now I'm a fit manlet, literally no difference in how people see me, it actually might be WORSE; all my life I was "stout" and was worried about being too "big/fat", now I look like a little middle-school athlete.

"would you rather be a bufflet or a manlet?" If you're fucked either way, why waste time at the gym?

Being 5'11" in a white country (France) I get what you're saying. I know when it comes to women guys like us are never gonna be attractive regardless of how Veeky Forums we are. But you have to understand that if that's what worries you you're lifting for the wrong reasons. I started out thinking I was gonna be aesthetic but nowadays I just lift for the rush and for the joy of hitting PRs. It's just a sport, it's not meant to transform your life.

>seeing gym as a waste of time
The amount of plebs on this board I swear to god

Whats wrong with his body? It looks off.

look at his lats and shoulders

>short and fat?
>why not be short and fit?

>ugly and fat?
>why not be ugly and fit?

>ugly and poor?
>why not be ugly and rich?

List goes on you faggot

>lifts for acceptance
>actually expects to get anything despite being an insecure little faggot

Fucking off yourself and do the gene pool a favor.
It's about how confident you are, being a bitch ain't gonna get u shit.

>France
>white country
lol wtf

It's a meme u dip

Strength sports are perfect for manlets thanks to weight categories.

So what's the point of going to the gym. Unless you have a blue collar job or are in africa and have to fight off lions with your bare hands, no one needs muscles.

Just cardio for health, the rest is a waste of time unless you're tall. And if you ARE tall, lose weight, don't go to the gym, you will see 0 results unless you get on the gear.

tell me, which countries are white by /pol/ standards?

>tfw walking around the grocery store and teenagers are taller than you

there is no reason we are alive

yeah I was memeing about both things but the last few sentences still apply

Denmark & Norway

>Swedistan pre-immigrants

sounds like you just look like shit

Nah always had a decent face, got attention from women as a fat manlet. 0 attention after becoming fit, probably because I was a happy little fatlet, now I'm fucking depressed all the time because I CAN'T EAT FUCKING FOOD! FOR WHAT? NO ONE CARES HOW YOU LOOK AS MANLET!

instead of coming up with shit post a picture

also you sound beta as hell, women like confidence.

We should start rounding up manlets and putting them in camps

>Denmark & Norway
>pink trannies & snow niggers
sure

I fucking hate manlets

FITNESS

>pink trannies & snow niggers
>being this autistic

what?

You clearly have issues that go beyond your fitness, OP.

this, if you're tired of lifting weights get into a martial art like bjj or boxing, get fit while actually building a skill that you could use in real life

to continue on this you'll start caring less if someone is taller than you because it means jack shit when you can break their arm or turn their face into a bloody mess if it were to come to that, that kind of thing will give you more confidence and you'll stop caring so much about how tall you are compared to someone else