Drinking water and Veeky Forums

Its true that if your drinking water is refined surface water that its full of estrogens/female hormones. It makes you fat, gives you bitch tits, lowers testosteron, gives you fat hips and thights.

I live in Rotterdam, Holland, where the water is refined water from a river that is used as a sewer by Germany and 4 other countries.

What can one do to prevent having to drink this water? Bottled spring water? (expensive) Filtering?

You literally can't escape the estrogen and cancer jew.

> Bottled spring water?
lolno plastic bottles

> Filtering
Enjoy your bacteria and other weird shit that's in the filter.

kys retard

You seem to have omitted the part where you reveal your solution. Only solutions please, I dont need bumps.

Well, thanks for the help Veeky Forums. Im feeling welcome already.

I live in Scotland so I just fill up a BPA free bottle if I need to take water somewhere.
idk about places they put estrogen in the actual water, just buy a filter or something

This is a problem purely and simply to third world countries the US.

It is actually, all our bitches are taking estrogen pills.

I really don't understand how increasing estorgen lowers testosterone. Do they both compete for the same receptor? Does one act as negative feedback inhibitor?

Because the effects of both contradict one another so having more estrogen than testosterone (easy because xenoestrogens are everywhere) will give you bitch tits and feminine features over extended time periods. So no it doesn't inhibit testosterone it just overrides the effects.

>they put estrogen in the actual water
it's mostly that filters and processing units recycle it but estrogen stays in the water from birth control and similar things

Distill your own water. All it involves is evaporation and condensation. buy some apparatus and run that shit in your house, you could buy fuel instead of using electicity to boil the water, or steal wood, which is surprisingly plentiful. you can distill more than enough to drink for plenty cheap. Hope this helps

It's as if Alex Jones didn't alteady literally solve this conundrum.

He's trying

>it's mostly that filters and processing units recycle it but estrogen stays in the water from birth control and similar things
So what you're saying is that, in order to avoid the liquid jew, we have to move Saudi Arabia where there is no such thing as birth control for test gains? (along with drinking from glass bottles)

>I live in Rotterdam, Holland
if i recall correctly EU has standards for water pollutants including synthetic estrogen, if amount is above norm level, water is marked as not safe for drinking...

what I'm saying is there are more consequences for the paths we take than we are aware of before we take them.

So how do I keep the jew out of my water without moving to terrorist-land?

how did he
doesn't he have bitch tits

>doesn't inhibit
>just overrides the effects

I don't understand. How can you override the other when neither are conflicting? Are you just trying to say that I will also see the effects of estrogen on top of my regular results from testosterone?

>Its true that if your drinking water is refined surface water that its full of estrogens/female hormones
No, it's just some tinfoiler shit /pol/ likes to spout to justify their shitty bodies

Those standards are never upheld. Every now and then a company dumps some biologically active gormone in the river and the company tells the city to go fuck itself.Unironically.

I have a BMI of 26, I just did an awesome bulk (+5kg of muscle) and I will now cut as fuck.
Dont fuck with me.

dunno where you live but i drink tap water 98% of time (for last 6 years) and have no health problems... actually my digestion improved, generally i drink more throughout a day and it's way cheaper than bottled water...

pretty sure distilling your own water would be the best choice

the water would lack electrolytes and shit. probably not a big problem and probably could be overcome easily. i wonder if distilled water tastes strange?
>i have no health problems
>therefore everything i do is 100% healthy
durr

Distilled water tastes less strongly than tap. It lacks the faint metallic flavor you probably barely notice. My advice would be to cut cucumber slices and leave them in a pitcher of distilled overnight. the minerals leak into the water, leaving you with an electrolyte rich beverage

what if the cucumbers are grown with estrogenic water?

all plastics contain xenestrogens, bpa is but a single one.

Just get a glass container.

I use pic related; metal top, silicon grip on the outside, solid, strong glass, and easy to clean.

I do just buy bottled water on gym days though.

>he doesn't have a vegetable garden

hurf durf

man that gets deep, i have to distill water to grow cucumbers to make distilled water drinkable

you can also catch rainwater

b-but thats full of pollution and shit

glass sucks ass
get stainless steel

why the hell would glass suck

There's nothing wrong with glass bottles, the only complaint I've heard about them on Veeky Forums is cleaning, which you only have to do occasionally if you're only using them for drinking water.

Fuckin Jews I try to escape but they still manage to inoculate me with estrogen, thanks though I'll buy a glass one

I realised I worded my reply in a retarded fashion, it does inhibit testosterone just as competitive inhibition.
Testosterone binds to androgen receptors in the body, however as the progesterone (estrogen) receptor is structurally similar, estrogen will bind to androgen receptors and through competitive inhibition, will inhibit testosterone.