Boogie2988

Now that Republicans voted to take away his healthcare - he's dead within a year right?

However, assuming that he could save himself - what routine / diet do you think could do to achieve that?

he can start by walking every day for hours

As for diet...I don't know what's a good diet for diabetics.

cutting out sodie-pops would be a good start

just stop fucking eating

More like cutting out His throat.

yes. walking really is some of the best exercise a person can get. hours every day is also no joke; he's got a long way to go.

he can do if it he sets his mind to it though! :)

What's better for beetus? Cardio or lifting? Or Both?

I don't have it, but I have pre-beetus and I am already eating much healthier and doing cardio and lifts.

3x12 no eats

Still has to pass Senate and conference committee

he got prime pussy, the fuck you got?

I'm crossing my fingers we get a vid of him crying on camera.

Hopefully out of character since welfare is more important than losing the weight

SS+GOMAD. He already has a nice foundation to start with

i can see my toes

top kek

Cardio is better probably for someone like boogie, lifting can come later after he's lost a bit more

Assuming he burns about 3500 kcal per day and is on an 800 kcal per day diet for 1 year, he could lose approximately 220-250 lbs of fat in one year.

Boogie could easily fix himself if he was mentally able, but hes not, call it "laziness" "gluttony" "retardation" "addiction" or "unwillingness" it doesn't really matter, the bottomline is that just like every other overweight person who wants to lose weight, he is currently mentally unable to "make himself" do it.

>yes. walking really is some of the best exercise a person can get. hours every day is also no joke; he's got a long way to go

Yes great idea, make a fat fuck who weights more than 400 pounds walk for hours, his knees will love the idea. His only salvation is going on a crazy caloric deficit and maybe doing some exercise on a pool so his joints won't implode.

what has healthcare done for him exactly? the cure to all of his ailments is to diet+exercise in order to lose weight. he hasn't made any attempt at this.

I bet he can buy healthcare with food money. Or is he on foodstamps?

He makes bank from YT. He definitely has enough money to change his life if he wanted to.

DNP

who gives a fuck about this faggot

let him die lol

>tripfag saying retarded things
What a surprise

DNP+Ice bath for that tub o' lard

PSMF/RFL+DNP+ECA+special triple reinforced treadmill for 50 weeks (down 200lbs hopefully as he skirts the line of death) then keto for next 2 years (by gunpoint so he doesn't cheat) before returning on a normal carb oriented diet.

That or send his fatass to Birkenau and he might finally lose weight.

Literally this. Weight dropped like crazy when I cut out soda

He literally can't do cardio, the best he can do is waddle for minutes at a time

He just needs to stop eating like a fat cunt for a year or so.

Under Obamacare insurance companies had to sell healthcare to everyone across the board for the same price regardless of the patients risk factor.

Now, he can probably only get super expensive insurance because he's going to be going in for treatment after treatment.

he is literally fucking helpless.

he will never lose weight because he has it in his mind that it's genetics that make him fat. He's a useless fat piece of embarrassing shit and I feel no sympathy for him.

PAY

FOR

>Vegan trap
Retarded AND a degenerate

how about instead of hating him we get some encouragement jesus you people are brutal af. sure he makes excuses and etc but all hes gotta do is have some one just force it on him and be with him 247 to make it work.

MY

He does't have the mental or emotional faculties to resist his food addiction.

He'll die at that weight.

bro im not gonna help some 40 year old weirdo that emotionally manipulates 14 year olds with pics of his bare bruised ass

its not as simple as that. he's not just lazy and greedy, he has actual serious emtional problems which he self medicates with food. its a mental issue rather than a lifestyle issue, and anyone who's had experience with helping people with mental illnesses or addiction will understand how impossible it is to directly help with it.

GIIIIIIIIBBBSSSSSS

Boogie is an alpha, he doesn't take responsibility or action. He just sits by and does the least possible to make himself feel good.

You see people like him at the gym all the time, typically fat and on the elliptical or walking on the treadmill, followed by 5 minutes of 20lb dumbell curls. Alpha males, they are best dead.

There's no hope for him, don't bother. I hope he dies soon, he's the only human I hate, because I relate to him, but he failed me.

that's why you look for good professionals and not just attempt to get in shape by completely changing ur habits all of a sudden. it doesn't work, it didn't work when he tried.

*beta male. Or just a pussy, but I think anyone reading this gets my point.

Apparently he's getting the gastric band surgery pretty soon, or that's what i remember reading somewhere.

I also read this. Dont know if it happened or nkt

lmao

when he gets the surgery, we'll know either through some teary-eyed "i did it" video, or news of his death.

it won't change anything. his old habits always come back. most people who get that surgery end up fat again.

at that weight walking is probably too much stress on the joints. flailing your body around while seated is probably better.

Biliopancreatic diversion is able to lead to an average of 73% excessive weight loss after two years, while gastric bypass about 65%, sleeve gastrectomy 56%, and gastric banding 49%, according to the study “Biliopancreatic Diversion: The Effectiveness of Duodenal Switch and Its Limitations.”

But you can't really eat huge portions at least not at first.

But not even a pea sized stomach will stop a true fatass. They could just eat some heavily concentrated calories all day long.

>49%
51% is still most

>what routine / diet do you think could do to achieve that?

3x10 fork putdowns 7 days a week

I have to admit i was confused by your wording

Water, multivitamins and potassium supplement.

No food for probably 2 years.

Boogie1488 here, why do you guys hate me so much? I browse Veeky Forums everyday looking for help and all I get is harassed....Fuck you guys, I'm going to prep the bull for my wife.

This guy just has to go vegan and start walking every day. He'll lose plenty of weight doing that, and then when he's at a more reasonable weight, he needs to lift and do more intense cardio. Do that consistently for over a year and he can lose a shitload of weight.

cut his hands off and sew his mouth shit and boogie would still find a way to keep gaining. IV glucose drip or something.

swinging his arms and feet while sitting at home, swimming, bicycle.

for someone his size swimming would probably be best

>functional legs
>facial esthetics
>abs
>matter of fact access to own genitals
>wash & wipe myself without a rag on a stick
>teeth
>fa level wardrobe

Boogie hasn;t had sex with his wife for the past year, I guarantee it.

I didn't vote for Trump this time, but if he kills boogie and a load of other eyesores, I'll vote for his re-election in 2020.

he didn't get shit. he can't even see his dick

OP, he's a disgusting piece of shit that deserves to die.

>doesn't take responsibility or action
That'd be omega

This is a fucking video. To some FAT FUCK on YouTube named Boogie. 2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking workout video. I don't give a fuck about the aftermath from any of you Boogie fans that feel sorry for this greasy fuck.
You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, PLANET, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale slash Free Willy, Part Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *inhale* *PWAHH* KIRBY, Salad Dodging, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker.
I know there's gonna be a lot of people out there calling me a bully. Well guess what. I'M NOT. I just don't feel sorry for FAT FUCKING people, especially FAT FUCKS who sit there all day, gorge and eat and make money for doing absolutely nothing.
While a bunch of sorry FUCKS like yourself play into it.
If you don't like what the fuck I'm saying?
Then FUCK YOU!!

kek. best routine.

Can boogie even have sex?

Pounding his joints to bits isn't a good idea.
Literally the only sustainable exercise option he has is to flail around in a shallow pool.

I've heard that the presence of a F.U.P.A sort of squishes the penis and makes it impossible for blood to flow into it, so probably not. Even if he could get hard I still doubt it

>be so fat you literally break a chair
>the two foot fall causes massive bruising and internal damage
How can this not be a wake-up call to him?
It's like something you'd see in a fucking cartoon.

Cardio in his situation is just walking, or more likely, cycling on a sitting bike pedal exerciser. At his weight, knees hurt just doing very simple workouts, so low strain stuff like elliptical is probably best.

I had to stop going to /pol/ to reclaim my life, so I don't know the news. Ocare is gone?

>he got prime pussy
wrong her black stud got prime pussy

HE got a gold digger whos waiting for him to keel over so she can collect

>I'm going to prep the bull for my wife

>he got prime pussy
Leaving aside "prime" I don't think it counts as getting pussy if you can't do anything but look at it. I mean seriously Boogie can't even jack off, between the beetus and the heart issues even getting a boner is going to be almost impossible for him.

He could start by not being that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

I thought they just repealed Obamacare and replaced it with a bill that was like 90% similar - just that states could opt out of specific things with congressional approval. I also heard that the budget for preexisting conditions was almost tripled.. Wouldn't that benefit Booger in the long run?
t. Brainlet

I doubt he consumated the marriage in all honesty.