Tinder description

There was a thread 2 days ago where someone put a profile description for tinder and he had a lot of success with it. Did someone copy/paste it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DbeoV5ANNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah the description was nice face and be white

does not matter

really, they dont read it anyway

He is right you know

except this doesn't work. you need pictures of you looking social or fun or ambitious, just having selfies doesn't cut it.

What women say they like and how they act are two pairs of shoes

rules apply differently for absurdly attractive people.

You dont need them. It helps, but they are not necessary

Say you like coffee, chicks dig a coffee connaisseur

Or try this one, who doesnt love baseball?

yes ok it's all about face i get it, but if you're a random at 6/10 what are you supposed to do ?

"Better ass than you" if you lift. Works for me

Just live your life and die a lonely virgin

The actual answer is to not use tinder, get a good job and develop a personality.

I laugh so loud every time I see this one.

If I said this to a woman she'd instantly block me

This, you can't compete in that environment.

lmao

lol'd IRL

Say what you will about Looks theory, but the puah/sh shitposting is fucking hilarious

Faggot.

Go after 6/10s.

I'm not great looking, but I do alright.

This is a world I did not know existed. It seems so disingenuous and shallow and degenerate. Thank God I didn't grow up in America.

I may never know what it is to be a chad, but at least I have a meaningful life and decent, honest, good family, and I'm striving to improve myself and the things I care about. I may not fuck like a Chad, but at least I'll die knowing I was a good man and a good dad.

Hi, I'm 46 years old and I'm a virgin. Throughout my adulthood I have been depressed about being a virgin. But that's coming to an end!

I've been just getting into PUA and I can't believe how stupid I was for thinking that just because I was ugly and short or old meant that I can't have sex with beautiful girls. I have a degree already, but starting in Spring I am re-enrolling in college. I'm going to shave my head and wear sunglasses and sit in the back of the class. I'm no longer a nerd like I was in my 20s. I'm going to be one of the cool kids. I have even chosen a new name I am going to start calling myself: Cool Smoke. It makes me seem mysterious and keeps girls interested.

My plan is to a party and make some male friends who are 18-19. These guys are going to be my "bros". Having friends in the 18-19 range makes girls less likely to turn me down for being old because they will view me as hip for having young friends. Once I am in their social circle and really good friends with them, I will start going clubbing and to parties with them, and I will meet girls this way. I plan to have sex with at least 5 college aged girls before the semester is over. Hopefully more.

fucking kek

this. this works

youtube.com/watch?v=3DbeoV5ANNI

user...

Whassup Players,

My name is Cool Smoke, and I am stoked about every single one of you. All of you are bros, 18-19, friends who make it less likely that girls your age will turn me down. You are everything awesome in the world. Honestly, can any of you be my wingmen? I mean, I know it’s fun sitting in the back of the class and wearing sunglasses, but you all take to a whole new level. But going to college parties is even better than jerking off to pictures on myspace.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much just getting started with PUA. I am 46 years old, and I'm a virgin. What sports do you play, other than going to class? I will also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend by the end of the semester (She will blow me; Shit will be SO cash). You are all cool bros who should just chill with me. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me (and my bitch is yet to come!)

> I'm a dominate alpha male
Every time

lmaaoao

>NewGenious119
My sides

>tfw a girl has NEVER messaged me first on tinder
>tfw I've gotten laid twice because of it still so I'm kinda ambivalent

Approach girls in person. Seriously. I'm a 6 as well and have way more success because a bit of charm can go a long way face to face.

haha you faggot, that was me.

it was the
>mfw i think about hurting you
copy pasta

i get at LEAST 2 7/10 girls per day. granted im not fucking disgusting looking either

no, i have not slayed yet

Women would of messaged me first maybe three times on a Tinder and I've used it a lot for about a year and a half.
Unfair as it may be it's universally accepted that men approach women.
It's super easy on Tinder anyway, just mention something from one of her photos and if you can't think anything just ask how her day/week/weekend is going.

Alright, which one of you faggots lives near me? I've seen this guy's picture on every face gains thread

>what is a comma

He plays rugby, what do you expect?

either orb or catfish

Is this true????? Can any Kangz confirm?

>interpunction

also catfish

> Christchurch

I'm shook

This is nostalgia. It is made of win and glory.

jesus fuck that hair is horrendous

you did good today, I want you to know that

How am I holding up Veeky Forums

You're doing good thanks

nice, take my upvote

kys

samefagging this hard

Take a walk on over to that Vigor Tester

d-delet this...

6'1... does this mean I have a chance...? Always felt like the manlet of tall people.

leave Veeky Forums for awhile

If those sluthate guys spent half the time they spend bitching lifting weights and approaching women they would have far more success

there's not one type of sluthater though. Some of them are /self-improvement/ like you would not believe. Others are so bad off, its understandable they have given up. Those are also the most bitter, hateful people I have encountered on the internet.
But the ones that actively try to improve themselves go all in. To improve in certain areas, you need to know
a) whats wrong
b) how it should be
c) how to achieve that

And in that sense, sh is far superior to the shit that gets lauded here as selfimprovement. There's still so much delusion around Veeky Forums regarding certain features. Some go over the top with the sociopathic act, roid, acquire neck tattoos, plastic surgery. How many Veeky Forumsizens would go that far? Is that the way to go, anyways? Depends. For some losers here, absolutely. For most, not.
But to know what to fix, you need to be brutally honest. Go to any plastic surgery forum and read what the doctors and other members write. They do not spare your feelings, and rightfully so. What good does do to lie to someone in need of a new face about how its not that bad?

Sluthate is personified hate, but also brutal honesty and hilarious shitposting. Its easy to overlook with all the incel hyperbole, but there's a lot of knowledge to be gained by lurking there.

>the manlet of tall people

Never change Veeky Forums

>kind of chinese lookin
>ebony
huh

Seeing people like this make me feel pretty good about myself. I might be a virgin, but at least I'm not a turbo "the world is against me"-autistic virgin.

Can't fail

literally lol

The only knowledge I can gain from what you have posted and from what I have seen is that these guys are excuse-making machines: they take ZERO responsibility for anything and will blame anything for their failures.

Looks to me like these guys are inexperienced in anything socially: they don't travel, they don't play sports, they don't have hobbies, they don't do anything that can cure their social awkwardness.

The fact that they are even on the internet at all is their biggest fucking problem; how do you learn how to interact with humans by using a fucking computer?

I have as much respect for these fucking loser as I do for the fatties that claim you can be healthy at any size.

It's thinking about you hurting lol
What your saying sounds rapey as fuck.

?

Op here. Yes it was this text thx but now it sounds meh to me.