What's your favorite scoops Veeky Forums ?

What's your favorite scoops Veeky Forums ?

Got me some cheap shit recently that only gives me 33g for 2 scoops, need some ideas for dat good powder loaded with protein per scoop. Trying to cut and not lose much muscle.

Other urls found in this thread:

optimumnutrition.com/en_US/products/platinum-hydrowhey
us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html
m.us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html?widget_id=589399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only buy Gold Standard whey and drink it with water.

Current flavour: Birthday cake. Glorious.

Myprotein is godtier with water but absolutely shit tier with milk. Currently using the cookies n cream flavor, got the 11lb bag for around 50 bucks after discounts

>berfday cake flavored protons powder
That sounds like the cats tits

pic related

Im going to buy this one in this month

Cookies and Cream here 2 scoops with water is glorious

Double Rich chocolate is best.
Hot chocolate is worst, cause it tastes like mocha and I hate coffee mocha cappuccino crap.

6 or 10lbs?

I have the one in this pic, double choco flav
it's my first, it is the most recommended and popular, I don't think i need to change

I can't do that flavor or any Vanilla flavor, especially in isolate it wretches my taste buds. Was using Arnold Whey for a little while, then I went to Six Star. I have a few more, because I usually rotate my protein every 6 weeks for taste and just because

That one wasn't mine just a random Internet pic. This is mine. 8lb and 5lb.

>got some whey
>forgot to check the ingredients list, I thought it would be just whey and some flavoring
>it's 11% sugar
>it has a kind of toxic-ly sweet taste
What would be the best thing to drown out the taste

So what does whey do?

Salt

got myprotein smooth choccy flavour impact whey, its pretty decent

It is just a good protein source for the number of calories in it. The benefit is you can hit your protein goal without eating more.

Buy some isolate and mix it 50/50

Pic related for flavour, but it's not top tier when it comes to protons per calorie (75protons/417kcal per 100g). It seriously tastes like Kinder Chocolate though, even when mixed with water.

How much will drinking an expired but well kept whey powder give me? Shit tastes kinda funny but I want some additional calories to eat properly before starting gym again. Skelly here, btw.

Is it normal for someone who weighs around 180 to be taking 6-8 scoops? Seems even with that I'm only getting around 100-130g of protein from it, is that normal?

Fucking animal, birthday cake flavored anything is gross.

For me, the best ON flavor I've tried so far is blueberry cheesecake. If that's not available you can't go wrong with either of the chocolates, even mixed with water.

if the sugar is in large grains, i would suggest sieving

you should be sourcing the rest of your protein elsewhere, 6 scoops is beyond even piano man.
one gram of proton to one pound of body is a meme

well shit.. then what's a good protein intake daily? about half a persons body weight or go with about 50g of protein powder and some protein from chicken, etc.

Wait, I honestly was drinking it with skimmed milk and hated it all this time

considering buying this. it's pretty cheap compared to some others it seems, how is the taste?

I tried plain whey. Fuck unflavored whey.

>bulkpowders
my man

which flavour do you like best?

i've tried mint chocolate and lemon meringue, but got sick of them way before i finished my 5kg bags (I still finished them)
currently using unflavoured brown rice protein powder (disgusting and too fine, it gets everywhere) and unflavoured whey isolate (tastes bad but not disgusting, not too fine).

Whats the best nondairy protein anyone?

The standard chocolate flavour is top tier, but I haven't tried many of their flavours yet. Heard lots of people say both strawberry and banana are great flavours, but so far, standard chocolate is my favorite.
Can't very well recommend chocolate caramel, though.

no taste brah, but i make smoothies with milk + this whey + pb + cacao powder. heaven

Chocolate smooth tastes like a delicious milkshake when mixed with whole milk but tastes like ass when mixed with water. It's great for bulking but the bane of my existence when cutting. Oh well, I guess I can't complain when I got an 11lb bag of it for about sixty bucks plus some beef jerky

What about this? 30g for 140cal

optimumnutrition.com/en_US/products/platinum-hydrowhey

Pic related. 2 scoops, 60g protons, 390 calories.

Mix with water.

It's sold at the store near my residence and tastes fine.

Does Whey actually work? Like does it help with muscle development or losing weight? Would you recommend I buy some and start drinking it after a work out?

I mean, if it actually produces results and does something then I'd gladly spend the money on it. I know it's pretty popular with a lot of people so I figured it must work.

It's just an easy source of protein.
If you get enough from your food (you probably don't), it's not necessary.

Bretty expensive but I've found that it's worth the price. The vanilla flavor is good with coconut milk

musclepharm combat power SNICKERDOODLE flavor

"pharmaeceutical grade"

so can you inject it into your ass?

With milk I get a weird chemical taste , that disappears with water

Yeah, I know I'm not getting enough protein probably so I guess I'll go pick some up. I figured a lot of people must not getting protein if Whey is so popular, guess it's easier and at least you'll becoming a lot of protein.

>mixing protein in water
>not enjoying the delicious flavor of almond milk
>never going to make it

cookies n cream here as well surprised at how delicious it tastes. can't wait for the next batch of protein don't know what to try after this one.

My Popeye's finally got some new ON flavours in. Before I was rotating chocolate, vanilla, strawberry an choco peanutbutter. Been chugging back the white chocolate flavour like its candy. Even better in water. The cookies n cream ain't bad either. Saw some other tasty looking shit in there too, can't wait to restock

Is there any whey with no sugar or artificial sweeteners added?

>less than $65 for 11lbs of why protein
There's literally no better option than MyProtein

us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html

>buying 10lbs of whey for $105 when you could get 11lbs for $65 ($40 cheaper)

>tfw only have access to cookies and cream flavor at Costco
>drinking cookies and cream for over two years exclusively
Kill me, please

Had double Chocolate ON, was breddy gud. got an lb of shit vegan protein powder, was shit.

That cytosport powder from costo is hot garbage, worse than the vegan stuff, but cheap as shit. Just got got mocha flavored myprotein. Easily the best i've had.

Egg white.

That Shit tastes like Doritos

>not injecting directly into your ass for quicker gainz
is this 2011?

Yum. My protein shake recipe:

>8 oz water
>8 oz milk
>1 scoop of Cookies and Cream Optimum Nutrition

Delicious. I use half milk/half water because the water thins out the milk a bit. Although I ran out and started using my roommate's vanilla flavor, and I've forgotten how good that tastes.

Is it possible to get my protein intake from only food? Somehow I feel like I fall short every time. I eat a lot of eggs and chicken

Pic related when it comes to protein and SuperMass Prezone when it's about PWO

Can anyone recommend me a proton powder or mass gainer that has high calories as well protons?

only been gymming for a year and im still tryna bulk a bit

ON Pro Gainer is the best you can do without it being meme levels of carbs.

Be sure to eat a lot as well.

yeah, that is the main thing i have struggled with over the past year, eating a lot is a shit time for me to adjust to and i skip meals fairly frequently because of uni.

thanks though senpai

It is, but shakes are just easier and they usually have something extra in them to boost gains + health

I second this. Protip: Add a bit of xanthan gum to thicken up the shake if using water.

ON Whey coffee flavor, eat the bear cinnamon bun

I've tried many, but those 2 still stand out to me as the best flavorwise

Cake Batter is the greatest flavor they have.

Mines the green version

What's a good big chain store for buying protein?
Walmart?

MASTER RACE

Myprotein. The big fuck-off 5kg bags.

Currently working my way through a bag of Strawberry (I mix it with plain quark for my morning meal), after that comes the Coffee Caramel flavour.

Where?

This. They're also ranked #1 for quality as far as bang for buck goes.

They were talking about some cheap brand.

i make three of these a week with coconut milk and a banana

Whoever has the best sale-brand.
This was pretty good, 50% off so a total of 11€/kg. 83% proton content and a nice blend with micellar casein and whey isolate for nice steady release of amino acids.

>using night css
i honestly feel bad for u

That's tempting, but it has heavy metals and shit

Picrelated is best overall if you're srs about health+discipline.

LMAO at youtubers trying to get us to pay $50 for 1 month of GHOST whey.

Cake donut master race

myprotein.com I guess? There's a 30% sale right now.. $63 for 11 lbs...
Can anyone vouch for this brand? Is it legit?

They are ranked #1 on labdoor.

Cool. Is labdoor legit? Also how the fuck can they afford to sell it so cheap? Is everything else just high margin scams?

$6 a pound for isolate is god tier

I also own an 11lb bag of it myself

Do they only sell in europe?

They look like they have a USA site. us.myprotein.com

Thanks

That's demented. Do you think protein only exists in pre packaged supplements? Eat meat and then have one or two scoops as a "supplement" if you're short of your protein target.

Do you guys rotate your protein? Not mixing it, but putting bottom stuff on top when you fill.

What is Veeky Forumss opinion on this stuff. I'm starting from skelly mode.
I just made this today with two heaping scoops mixed into whole milk and 4 heaping tablespoons of peanut butter mixed in.

Forgot pic

>MyProtein
>Less than $65 for 11lbs of whey
>You'd pay $105 for 10lbs of ON

What do you buy?

Sorry if that was confusing lol;
m.us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html?widget_id=589399

The company is called "MyProtein"

Use the promo code 25PROTEIN and it'll take 25% off

I mix mine with strong cold black coffee instead of water/milk if it's really sweet. Currently doing that with MyProtein Vanilla/Salted Caramel.

Is Chocolate Smooth as sweet as the other flavors?

Jesus I'm fucking retarded
Thanks user

No prob. I'm not a shill or anything, but if you can get it for less then why not. It's a bit more expensive for other flavored but I don't really buy it for that; mix it with some stet and down it in 15 seconds so flavor isn't my main concern

Anyone got a discount code for myprotine?

30everything

30% for the US.

NOW protein isolate unflavored is what I use. Mix with water

Has anyone tried this?

No, I'm pretty sure MyProtein shills on labdoor.

Take a deeper look at the labdoor profiles. The only reason MP ranks higher than ON is because ON contains "watchlist ingredients", which is just a few select artificial sweeteners that most people don't care about.
Even more kikeish is that most of MP wheys contain the same "watchlist ingredients" that ON and other proteins got knocked down for.

Labdoor purposely cherry picked unflavored to boost it's rankings on the ladder, the only piece of info most people look at.

MP is just another cheap whey brand. Take a look at the protein/calorie ratio.

what happened to regular chocolate? The new shit tastes like cookies imo, even looses some BCAA value