How often do you get laid. Be honest....?

How often do you get laid. Be honest....?

For me it's not a year dry despite being in the best shape of my life. Get mirred but they never take it further. Whyyyyy

2 years ago I got laid at least every second week.
Now I haven't had sex in almost a year.
Loving life

Why in not a year user?

Tl;dr graduated college and didn't no what to do in with my life, joined the army, got injured and fell into a depression I'm slowly overcoming.
Haven't been very social in the past year

I've had pretty much had sex atleast 4-5 times a month in the past 2 years by having a gf. We've recently broke up and I havent had sex in a couple months

theres really nothing special about sex once you've had it a few times.

>they never take it further
you don't initiate?

Tfw start dating someone after 2 years of a dry spell and I got so used to being alone I get anxious and can't get it up/get in the mood.

Holy shit I fucked that post up, currently taking a shit.

22yr virgin reporting in.

At least twice a month. Will only try and chop a new girl if i've been a couple of weeks.

Never

4-6 times a month, depending on the mood.

I cant get girls

never

24 years since the last time i was inside a vagina

oh wait, i was born through c sec.

never op

This, my man.
I haven't had sex in ~5 years and I honestly don't miss it. I wouldn't pass it up but pretty much everything surrounding sex is better than penetration itself.

Pretty much almost the same here.
Hooked up with a girl two months when I was drunk and couldn't get my dick up and she has a ugly dyel bf now JUST

Gonna be a year in august. Going to a music festival and hope to change that.

Im not ugly, i just suck at reading social cues.

I'd like to get laid, but i dont want some random hookup and risk my std-free streak.

Could get laid everyday if I wanted... but I don't have much desire to bang my gf these days. Don't know what to do desu

every Friday, she's like 7/10 though, so it doesn't really count by Veeky Forums standards.

I fucked a dude once, I don't feel so hot about it now though because that's like 1/0 homo and I'm pretty sure I'm only like maybe 65 percent gay.

Rarely as I'm 22 and still live at home.

>almost one year with the gf.
And yet no penetration,I'm done rubbing my dick against her clit,the head is also irritated because it's rubbing against my belly hair, masturbation was way better,I didn't had to deal with her bullshit when I finished jacking it off...

wtf mang? is she cucking you?

What the fuck?
You dated a girl for one year and didn't fuck her yet??

2 times a week, but I've got a consistent casual thing going with this petite latina cutie.

She's 21yo with a 3yo child though, and clearly falling in love with me :( Don't plan on this lasting into summer but I already know it's gonna be rough when this ends. I'm the fucking worst, just kill me senpai.

If you really like her, let her go

4 years dry spell

kill me now

nigga break if off, if you let this get too far the fallout is going to be tremendous

been a little more than half a year, and now that i'm with my parents for the summer, it'll be almost a year next time i get a shot.

its alright. i'm losing weight now so in the fall i'll pull in the chicks with my charisma and gyno tits.

She doesn't have any sexual experience,she's scared about the penetration,it took me 5 months to be able to fit a finger inside her,2 is impossible it's too tight,but I'm pretty sure it's some fucked thing inside her head,we talked about seeking some medical help because at this point it's creating tension in the relationship.

Since 2011, excluding whores I paid for their service.

She needs a shrink, bro
Being that scared of sex isn't normal

lol you're a huge cuck

5 years.

Last time I had sex was with a 25$ prostitute. I was 15...

Last November I was hanging out with this chick and banging 2-3 times a week, for about a month. Got real bored and one day I left right after we finished and she gave me the look of death and I never texted her again. Then a few weeks later hooked up with a qt from tinder (december) and then I haven't been laid sense, it's almost not worth it with all the shit you have to do to trick women into having sex with you. I'd rather have the time to myself to train and do shit I want to do instead of retarded things they want to do just to get them in bed.

I don't want to pain your girlfriend in a negative light, but both my gfs were virgins when I met them and the most it took to get them going was a month and a half and I'm far from a Casanova.

Been 5yrs with no sex because i get friendzoned a lot but only because i talk their ear off.

These sloots just want thee dick.
My advice dont talk just do the 40yr old virgin thing.

Be a virgin for 40yrs and stay away from sexual activity.

Waste of protein anyway.

It has been over 10 years

paint*

Do you guys actually go outside and talk to girls?

Like legit talk to women in the streets, clubs or bars that you find attractive?

I'm honestly you can manage to not get laid at all

>it's almost not worth it with all the shit you have to do to trick women into having sex with you. I'd rather have the time to myself to train and do shit I want to do instead of retarded things they want to do just to get them in bed.

this

no. id rather them come up to me

It's just a question of time,I know her since almost 9 years and she's always been quite cold,almost like she has autism,but we've made progress,I've already talked to find someone else just to fuck if she isn't able to make it through, she's not happy about that but she didn't say no.
Ikr lmao

In college I consistently had sex 3-4 times per week (srs) with a one or two month dry spell here and there between GFs or fuck buddies.

Then I went to the real world, moved to a small town for my dream job, and realized that everyone here is taken, way below my standards, or a single mom looking for a replacement daddy. It's been 7 months. I should have just found a wife in college.

It's either her fucked up mother that scared her or she had a really bad experience.

Does she at least suck your dick?
I know christian girls scared of sex, but your girl might have been abused as a kid or some fucked up shit, sorry but just saying it

Also do you do proper foreplay?
Try long massages, slowly warming her up etc, works on most girls

Yeah that could very well be the case. I hope it works out for you both.

This is what I'm feeling right now

Don't listen to this guy; obviously he hasn't had a virgin gf.

I would seek medical help and get her on birth control. Once she's in the clear continue trying as that should've helped quell the anxiety around sex.

>Avg. 5-6 times in 26 years (without penetration)
At least I can squat better than anyone at my gym

About once a month i go throw down with this ugly bitch I used to fuck in uni.

I have to keep the lights off but hey, she is dynamite in bed. Possibly the best sex I've ever had...as long as I'm not looking at her face anyway.

Last time was 2.5 years ago. Lots happened. Diagnosed with bipolar disorder take a shit load of meds. Dropped out of school then went back. Lifting is all I have.

Don't know why I'm still alive, I guess I still believe there's hope...

>ktfb
same age and everything

Am I the only one on this site who has a social life and regular sex?

Yeah I know :( but I'm really bad at anything confrontational and I keep hoping she'll just get bored of me.

DESU this has happened with the last 3 girls I've been with, I get bored kinda quickly but they all wanna husbando me even though they're well before the wall. DESU it really showed me how much of a meme TRP is, I'm definitely the emotionally manipulative one in these relationships. Turns out girls can be just as needy and self-conscious as we are.

pls talk me through it
am , never had a gf, never kissed a girl, never gotten on a date
how do you even meet girls and talk to them? I honestly don't have the slightest clue how to even begin, like where do people meet girls?

Never.

I went to an all guys high school, and loved every moment, but I really had to learn how to interact with girls. I'm fucking great with guys, have a good amount of close friends, I play rugby, a good amount of people respect me and my ability as a student/coworker, but I don't know how to do the romance thing at all.

And now I'm back home for the summer, so I feel like I lost my chance to get laid for a while...

>5-6 times
>(without penetration)
uhh, what kind of sex are you having user?

Never
25yo

Why user, what's wrong?

fugg, tried to escape the desu filter but now I just look retarded

this

user you sound like an alright guy, I hope everything goes well for you, good luck.

""virgin"" girl sex (she actually wasn't)

She's so bad at sucking I don't even want her to,and when it comes to preliminaries i don't want to sell myself but after 4 long relationship I've gotten quite good at it,but even if she's wet af,when i try to push it in,even super slowly, after barely 4-5 cm she's clamping(idk if I use the right word) her legs,it's impossible to go any further,maybe I should just give a push,she'll probably cry a bit but girls will be girls,the first time isn't supposed to directly feel awesome
Thanks buddy
She's already on birth control,and yeah we have an appointment in 1 month with the doc,I hope it'll help.

They want to lock you down BECAUSE you get bored

If you want casual relationships/fuckbuddies you need to be a more dramatic kind of guy

I used to have the same thing happen all the time
I would hook up with a girl, have it great for a few weeks, then get too comfortable and end up in relationship mode

Then I would get passive and kinda just let her take control, even though I always knew someone was gonna get hurt in the end

That sounds like a medical issue desu, vaginas shouldn't be THAT tight

Go for the doc

>clearly falling in love with me

Tactical love, user. You're gonna be caring for the kid.

>sucks at sex, in a bad way
>still with her after 1 year, haven't fucked her yet
>he's not a virgin himself, been on 4 long relationships

ok user what's so special about your bitch, you have to tell us at this point, preferably with pics

I'm married, and my wife and I have sex like every other night.

Not sure if that counts as getting laid though.

my bf tries to get me to have sex as often as possible

My gf would do it every single day but I can't keep up with her. I'd say we do it about every other day.

My ex-gf and I would have sex 3 times a day for our entire relationship

Get your test levels checked, dude

A healthy man should be able to fuck at least twice a day

last time was almost 2 years ago

kill me

every weekend but it doesn't count because they aren't new girls.

normies get out

I think I'm even more confused now lol

Yeah I guess that makes sense. I think I just want casual relationships and FWBs, but I'm not really into juggling multiple chicks. Same thing happens everytime
>break up with new girl
>want to have casual sex
>start boning someone and we're suddenly dating in a few weeks
TBh I'm not even sure I'm against being in a relationship, but the last few girls I've dated have all put me on the pedestal and it's kinda warped my perspective.

I feel like I should just break it off with this girl and go celibate for a bit while I work on my own issues (well not really celibate, but stop actively trying for a couple months).

It's been like a year and a couple of months, I haven't even kissed in that time. It's just pussy so I don't sleep bad because of it. Just focusing on my career for the moment.
PS: I'm obviously not very handsome and I'm half white so literally 3 matches on a month in Tinder when I tried it.

Back when I was in my 20s, sure. I'm over 40 now.

She said she wanted her first real time to be special (not shagging in a bathroom). It was all a mindgame and she ended up cucking me. I should have had the balls to just ram it in without permission.
Just thinking about it is making me want to kys myself.

5 years 3 months here.

every day

>I should have had the balls to just ram it in without permission
sorry I even asked, please never try to have sex again

Pretty sure it is,the appointment is already taken let's cross the fingers it'll help
I know her since I'm 15,I'm now 23,we quickly became friends even though I was a huge cunt back then and only wanted to fuck,5 years before my life went to shit and I had to move far away from everyone I built a relationship with,I Went back to live with my mother, hopefully there was skype,but after some times I became distant with everyone,I barely used left my bedroom,spent all my days playing videogames and smoking weed,I started to browse fit around these times,i started to move my ass,it took a long time but I managed to get out of this shit,i never really lost contact with her,at this point we were best friends,and soon 1 year and a half I found a job,started to be more confident,even though we used to live far away from each other,I dated her in a coffee,and then I took my balls in my hand and asked her out,I let you guess her answer, it's not pretty everyday but with each other we can be ourselves,I'll only post this shitty pic,I'm not the kind to post my face in a Chinese cartoon forum.

You're doing the right thing, hope everything works out man. I've had similar experiences. At least you haven't accidentally used one of those condoms that numb your fucking dick.

I tried brah, almost every time, I swear. But she grabbed it and put it away.
This was also a long time ago, we were both 17 (9 years ago). I don't think a single day has gone by since then that I don't regret that whole episode.

this is nice user, I hope you get to fuck and marry her

Honestly I wouldn't even post that pic, delete it if you can. Too many creepers with weaponized autism on here, we believe you without pics. Hope things work out for you user.

quit antidepressants

At least once a week.
I broke up with my exgf on march so I'm just having cold pizza-like sex with someone I neither like nor dislike.

Once a week, sometimes two. Gotta hit the gym and study.

I still miss her bros. Best girl I've ever met. Sometimes I think about her when having sex. Is that too weird?

>t. friendzoned cuck with absolutely zero writing skill

3 1/2 years ago

she looks like a fatfuck.
>fathands
>fatfuckarms
>noneck
Prove me wrong faggot

I used to get laid 3x a week.
Fucked 72 girls
Am 22, 6'4 200 lb.
I woke up one day with genital warts so I'm done with sluts until it clears up
I spent yesterday grinding my warty dick skin off.
And I'm hitting it non stop with the topical doc prescribed me
I just want this to be over
People always called me ugly and turns out I'm not, so I lost my virginity at 19
I ran around with sluts non stop. Now I'm paying the price
Ask me anything
I have a date tommorow, am gonna pretend like im too busy to hookup while making her wet in the process
Don't be like me anons

Are you me