Brehs, statistically, 80% of us here are less than 5/10s in the eyes of women

brehs, statistically, 80% of us here are less than 5/10s in the eyes of women

what do you do if you aren't one of the 20%?

post frog images on the internet desu

>nobody male gets rated higher than 8/10
Remember to be a 10/10 as a male you don't just need FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT, you also need to RESPECT, FAME and WEALTH.

I wonder if these statistics are a result of fat women not liking fat men, but fat men liking fat women.

The way I see it is that 5/10 should be the average healthy weight male with above skeleton levels of muscle mass.

Who the hell cares what some thots think?

Please, not this shitshow again.

I wonder why, genetically, female attraction to men is a fat tailed distribution. Does it say more about the subjects or the objects?

Pretty good post. I don't agree with the placement of some of the pictures and the standards for hygiene are too low.

Also top right pic is a tranny

women have always been the choosers so they can afford to be picky, even to ridiculous ends

Top right is CWC, not just any tranny.

I don't quite understand- surely given there are roughly equal numbers of men and women and most are heterosexual, how do women get to be choosers more than men? Surely it should have more to do with how attractive you are than your gender?

Plus a gigantic, thick cock that pisses orgasms

alpha man can fuck multiple women and father children with all of them while the betas don't get any
you have about twice as many female ancestors as male ones

Those early biological things surely don't apply these days- women use birth control so are equally free agents?
I don't understand the twice as many comment (sorry I'm pretty thick)?

>what do you do if you aren't one of the 20%?

You get there.

>Those early biological things surely don't apply these days
Evolution doesn't care about the last 10,000 years, it cares about the last 200,000 years
>I don't understand the twice as many comment
it means that if you count up all your ancestors tens of thousands of years in the past you'll find that you have a lot more foremothers than forefathers and this is because a significant portion of men never fathered children while almost all women had quite a few

They eventually lower their standards when the biological clock starts ticking and they still haven't married a chad millionaire.

I've been told im an 8/9 by a few random girls just coming up to me on a night out, so i don't worry. But i also have months where i dress in tracksuits and dont shave or cut my hair, and probably look like a 2, you've got to not care. The more you try and get attention the more faggoted you'll come across.

The way girls rate and act are entirely different. I know real grimy looking 3/10 guys who have gotten laid non-stop because they just keep trying without shame. A lot of the time that girl you're staring at isn't actually being hit on at all and it's just the guy who bothers to try that gets her.

I'm confident now at 23 and do really well in clubs, even just about socially day to day - but i wish i could smack my 18 year old self around the face and say stop being so cowardly and down on yourself and dressing to try get girls to approach you then being mad when they would fuck the guy who actually paid attention to them.

>what do you do if you aren't one of the 20%?
Focus on really important things, like your career/job, your friend, your hobbies and passions instead of women.

>8/9
>gets compliments all the time

>just beeeee yourself

We meet again, Chad.

kek

B-b-but... muh dick