Mirin

No mirin thread, and I got my first mires...
>be me
>ridiculous tights, size 'M' t-shirt, clean-cut look, waiting for friend to go running
>blonde fatty-planet walks by, loudly says 'WOW it's good that spring is here! Winter is long, but it's worth it'

>be me, later, running home
>running slow, passing 2 ladies on a park bench
>one shouts out are you working on your abs and glutes
>I say no, just on my running
>She shouts that I'm looking good
>shouts after me asking my name
I shouted it at her, but I should have shouted 'user'.
Oh well :)
Pic unrelated

>one shouts out are you working on your abs and glutes

This even sounds like a Veeky Forums post.

>be me
>be lifting for around 6 months or so
>buy new shirts
>buy shirts that actually fit
>girl 1: oh wow user, when did you start lifting? do you lift like crazy?
>girl 2: yeah user, your back muscles are really big
>me: heheh, i have lifted for a long time
>walk away

Maybe she is here. That would be funny, though I think unlikely

>mires this month: 2
>from men: 2
>from women: 0

life is suffering

But the mires from men are the best mires!

Do traps not wearing their trap gear count? Got a marriage proposal before being swolested then stuttered my way out of there. Mixed feels

I take whatever I can get these days

>gym at 5am as per usual
>get a pretty good pump working
>work at 730 as per usual
>male coworker who also lifts told me i was looking super vascular

feels good.

>one shouts are you working on your abs and glutes
>making up stories on an icelandic igloo insurance forum

>practicing speech with group
>speech is about wrestling
>after i finish one guy from the group says "I haven't wrestled since high school"
"I haven't wrestled since high school either"
>"really? You look like you still do"

>>me: heheh, i have lifted for a long time
No, you dummy, you tell them
> lmao Wiifit and zumba

i look DYEL unless im flexing and shirtless. and even then it's not impressive.

how the fuck do you get mires in street clothes

>send snapchat to 3.14 of arms during a pump
>qt3.14 said i look like google maps
>meeren?

>work late so hit the gym at like 1am
>usually just me and a couple of regulars
>this time just me and two latinas
>one is college age, chunky
>other looks like some young 30s housewife with a decent bod but 4/10 face
>hitting DB press, chunky is squatting and housewife is hitting some machine behind me
>see both of them stealing looks
>I lived in Argentina for three years so ironically was listening to Spanish music
>somehow headphones get ripped out of phone, Spanish music blasts out for like ten seconds before I fumble to get the jack back in
>Latina faces light up
>turn around and mutter a quick apology, both of them respond to me in spanish and tell me its all good
>housewife now says a passing hi to me and eyefucks me whenever I see her and if we are working out at the same time she always bends over and tries to get me to look at her ass
>chunky will follow me around the gym and do whatever machine is like two machines away from where I am so she can check me out
>literally did ten different unrelated machines hitting unrelated body parts and hit one machine twice to make sure I wasnt imagining it and she still followed.
>too bad im white with no interest in latinas not even attracted to the hot ones by normie standards

"So judging by this map, how quickly would you say I could get from my here to your place?"

>Women
>Working out at 1am
>Headphones ripped off, phone doesn't automatically pause the track.
Yea no. Nice try though

smooth user

why they were there and still go there at 1am is beyond me if I wanted to make something up id say it happened at a more reasonable hour
Poorfag with samsung galaxy s4 that starting doing weird shit and does even more weird shit now that ive jailbroken it sometimes I have to remove and put back in the headphones two or three times to get it to realize they are there and sometimes it plays music out of the speakers with headphones in it.

Stay mireless fag

> size 'M' t-shirt

Man-

-let

Get bigger

>dad tells me I'm looking good these days?
Mirin?
>Grandfather tells me I look like I've been hitting the gym
Mirin?
>I have a girlfriend
Mirin?

But seriously, dad mires are the best mires.

>be groceron shopping
>qt grill who looks like Allison Stokke with darker hair in booty shorts
>she lifts
>my gf tells me that she was checking me out big time
>is proud she landed a hottie

tfw

>At volunteer benefit dinner
>Standing around talking to some people
>Cute girl stands very close to me but doesn't say anything
>I can feel her presence
>I'm too retarded to strike up a convo with her and continue talking about random shit to the other people in the group

hmm das it OP

>Get hired onto retail job
>Stocker
>Get told that you aren't allowed to physically touch customers, hiring manager points to me and says "especially not you, you look like you could do some damage"
>co-worker says he'd love to see me in a fight
>"Why?"
>"Physique more than anything"

What the fugg? I'm a lanklet that's been lifting less than six months. I'm like 6'3 185. The compliments are always really cringy and fighting related.

>tfw mommy mires me after I come home during breaks

Now these are the best kind of mires

Aw man I hope life makes you happy soon

>23 y/o man living in apartment
>in the apartment next to mine live landlord old lady/some 23 y/o student chick (she has a room in the big apt)
>over the last 2 days help grandma out with some plumbing/lightbulb problems
>"meet" the chick for the first time during these visits
>around 8pm last night
>knock on my door
>this chick, wearing black silk house dress
>"hey seeing we live next to each other I thought we should get coffee sometimes hehe"
>hands me her number on a piece of paper

m-mirin?

>Tfw dad is proud of your hard work.

Seriously, if you don't get your dick wet in that one I'm gonna contemplate how gay Veeky Forums made you.

I have a gf, friendo, I'm supposed to "call" her today and I don't know what to do, I have no intention of cheating but I don't want to be an ass either.

Good on you for wanting to be faithful.
Just call her and say "Hey there, I'm sorry if you got the wrong message but I'm already seeing someone"

Then dick your waifu down and think of that chick diddling her skittle as she hears you giving the goo to your lady.

Call her, catch up, subtly drop you have a gf, say it was nice catching up with her and part friends

Then go get some chloroform and wait until about 4am. Break into her room and drug her. Make sure you tape her up and hide her in a rug. Drop the body in your boot and drive to forest and leave her there in a deep grave.

Now you dont need to worry about cheating!

I was thinking of inviting her over tomorrow afternoon but shooting a line like "It's a bit messy my GF was over for the whole week" and then see how she reacts.

dont play games faggot tell her straight up youre with someone already

You have autism

Good plan, but invite her somehere public not your own place

Yeah I think that's the best idea.

This, downplay your hard work you idiot. You dont count calories, you dont go to the gym 6 times a week, you dont life so heavy you almost pass you, you dont work out till you are drenched in sweat.
You work out 2-3 times a week and avoid cream in your sugar, thats it. You hear me, you autist?

Met 20y cutie in uni, made out with her in a park between lectures like teenagers the other day. Tight body, heart shaped face, gold-spun curly hair, huge blue eyes.
Two friends I saw again recently complimented me saying I look really good and healthy

Pretty much this. As a 6'5 skelly noob gaining I always downplay it too, even though I plan my meals and lift 3 times a week, what normies would call "obsessed". When people compliment me and ask me if I work out a lot I say the same thing - "I train a bit after work two times a week for my back" (IT job) and that's it.

This. But instead, say "Sorry if I got the message wrong, but I'm already seeing someone." Dont be like a girl and drop hints you asshat

follow them home and kick their asses as they get out of their cars, that'll show 'em

dayumm son

Depends,...Florida state looks like a deceased penis.

It sure sounds silly, but if I was making up a story, it would have been more believable.
My tights were tight, my shirt was also. Plus I think she was drunk. (still counting it though)
6'1" 195lb manlet here.
I'll never learn.
'fight' is code for 'homo-sex'

>last night, after already running 15km, a pal called to ask if I could come for a run. He said he 'knew I would be able to go anytime'

Oh, and man-mires do feel better. They usually mean what they say, for one.

>finally gets warm for once
>wear tank top for the first time in a while
>go to public event
>huge chunk of my friends where there
>literally 10+ of my guy friends complimented me
>none of my female friends complimented me, some even saying I look "exposed" and asking me why I was wearing a tank

The fuck lmao?
For reference, i'm 6'2" and 192 lbs

>2
>2
>3
>2
>2
Damn nigga so close

Genuinely the smoothest thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums

>no one ever mires
>not even remotely suprised seeng how im a ( still ) fat fuck with awful face

I envy you niggas.

she badly wants the D

>Mirin
Those shitlords were sexually harassing you. They verbally raped your chiseled body with their matriarchy ideals and they need to be thrown into the gym sauna until they lose enough weight to become attractive

what does that even mean

>tfw out last night and made eye contact with a really hot girl who then kept glancing at me afterwards and I somehow mustered the courage to go talk to her
>not the first time I've been eyed up, but the first time I've found that courage without being near blackout drunk (an user said some inspirational words a few days ago)
>ended up making out with her
we're all gonna make it lads

What inspirational words?

An user was complaining about how some days he gets random mires from girls and other days nothing. But he hadn't been lifting for very long so he was still super skinny and never bothered to hit on any of these girls because he couldn't be bothered or something (he might've also been arguing why face is so much more important than body and why he didn't care about bulking up, can't remember)

So this second user replies that the reason he doesn't hit on them is because his ego is scared of rejection. Standard stuff right? But his ego is only scared of that rejection because he's insecure of how great/valuable/worthy he is.
But if he got into amazing shape, then there's no need to have that fear. If you know that you're a fucking great catch and worthy of any women around you, then there's no fear of rejection because if you're rejected then that's just the woman missing out (because you know you're objectively awesome)

Now I'm not saying that i'm in great shape. I'm getting there, slowly. But it just gave me that confidence to realise that it didn't matter cause there was no such thing as it going badly. If she wasn't interested, I'd just leave her alone. In my experience, girls are rarely bitches to you unless you're being an asshole anyway.
So I decided, yeah, I am pretty fucking awesome

I didn't write that nearly as well or simple as the other user, but you get the gist

This is a sure bang user, don't fuck this up

You'll get there. Just keep persisting
>t. Someone who got there

"Don't be a pussy."

-user

>Hanging out with friend in their living room. >Friend's teenage sister comes in
>Proceeds to start poking my chest and rubbing arms saying about how muscly I've gotten
>Don't know how to feel about the situation but eh, it's a mire

Aside from that my boss, friends and family have all been commenting recently. Feels good even if I'm not technically that big

Got my first mires yesterday from two dudes.

I run a side business, and they are my clients. I haven't seen them in about 6 months, and I'm down 45lbs since Feb.

They both commented individually that I'm looking great, like I've lost weight, etc.

I still don't see my weight loss, but it's nice to know someone other than my wife does.

>I shouted it at her, but I should have shouted 'user'.
Cringe.

My s4 was weird and would do shit like that sometimes, too. Or sometimes it would think the headphones were still in and I'd have no audio at all

You did a great job, user. Definitely has inspired me

Some more tips for you:

- By merely opening a convo with a girl you are putting yourself in the top 5% of men. MOST men are too shy/introverted/spastic to actually open a conversation with an attractive stranger.

- The best place to open a girl is very casual / non-sexual places where the fewest guys do it. Libraries, bookshops, the mall. The more its expected the less alpha you look. Tinder/bars/clubs are much harder for chatting up women. You have to be much, much more alpha to pull there. But if you can chat up a girl on the train you can be average looking and have great success rates.

- Learn about frame control. See top post of all time on reddits /r/theredpill

It's not considered cheating if you're high on caffeine

>At un
>wearing shirt with sleeves rolled up
>get papercut on forearm
>Oh user your bleeding but dont think that would happen if you lifted less (pointing out it was a vein that had been cut)

guess it counts right?

she's shlicking while thinking about you, lad

my uncle grabbed my leg and told me I have legs as hard as usmaine (he failed at pronounciation) bolt. mirin hard huh?

>able to talk while running
>working on your running
Pick one

>flexing
>crush walks by
>snarls as she says "is being that vascular healthy? You look like you're gonna pop a vessel"
>THAT VASCULAR
W-what am I supposed to feel

Who has the time?
If some nice lady wants to sexually harass me, it's fine. Better be quick though...I can do an awful lot of 6 minute kilometers.
Fuck ya. Look her over, maybe offer her your penis.
Just the tip, and just for a minute.
I can chat away for 20 kilometers in a couple hours. Maybe it isn't 'working on my running', but it will be a little further next time.
How do you 'work' on your running? Three minutes manlet-bursts on a cringe-mill at your local box/tribe?

>usmaine bolt

Shes shit-testing you. Its a form of flirting that girls do.

You should have just not took it seriously and amplified what she said back to her.

>Is being that vascular healthy? you look like you're gonna pop a vessel

>I might just pop these guns instead ! *FLEX AUTISTICALLY*

Just make fun of her and gently tease her back. Shes doing it to see if you're insecure enough to get butthurt about little jabs like that or enough of a stable and secure guy to take it on the chin and not be emotionally effected when someone tries to put you down.

Fuq
Is meant for

>implying a woman knows the word 'vascular'

make your stories more believable user

>get well fitting (probably too tight, idk) clothes halfway through cutting
>Female co-workers complimenting me, feeling my arm/back, playfully saying "looking good user, I see you working out getting all sexy" and other seemingly caricature-tier shit
>See somewhat close female friend after a month of not seeing her, tells me I'm getting cut and muscular
>Still feel dyel and manlet (5'8", 158 lbs, stats are 120/160/225/315) which I am by Veeky Forums and even normalfag standards.
>See a bro that I haven't seen in a year before I started lifting and was 190 lbs with no muscle mass. Tells me I'm in fucking gr8 shape
>Still feel like they were all making fun of me somehow or taking pity on me.

How do I get mental gains.

>be me couple months ago
>hitting gym around noon before i go into work
>start off by doing weighted pullups using 75 lbs
>notice everyone in the gym looking my way
>be mirin hard
>some qt 3.14 comes up to me
>asks me "are you using this"
>it was the fucking double dick pulldown for tri's
>say no
>she takes it and leaves
>tfw still a virgin

She's taking bio and takes weight training classes
That's how I know her. She's in my university's weight training club

>it's a 'girl mires you and her boyfriend grabs her closer and she gets annoyed' episode

[spoiler]Still no gf, tho. Guess Veeky Forums won't fix autism and the fact that I'm still a fat kid in my mind.[/spoiler]

Your perception of reality is severely warped. In all likelihood, your inherent insecurities about your height and physique are being magnified by your time on Veeky Forums, where people are constantly height trolling and where standards are so inflated that people consider a Fight Club body to be "entry-level".

>5'8"
Nigga the only people that give a fuck about that shit are Instagram hoes and Tindrellas where "heightism" has become trendy

If your friends and coworkers are all giving you compliments and noticing the changes you're making, then you need to stop assuming they're doing it ironically and just accept that someone could think you look good.

They're hot, but never date one
Smart man

this looks like somewhere i'd want to smoke dmt
>tfw you live in a place that never snows

>walking through the mall
>people stare as i walk past
>think my fly's undone or something
i'd be more comfortable if people would just ignore me

>Be male nursing student.
>Literally 95% female classmates
>Extrapolate from the small amount of men that any attractive and fit guys stick out.
>Already am attractive with a BMI of 30.7 at 15% bf.
>Lab consists of practicing assessments on each other.
>Female classmates joke about having me do pushups to assess my veins, want to practice muscle assessments on me, etc.
>Tfw everyday is a day of mirin

>getting sunflower seeds at a Shell Gas Station.
>two hopelessly young (13, 15) girls getting sodas.
>young one turns around, freezes and stares at me.
>"wow, you're really tall."
>"t-thanks, my parents are tall."
>other girl turns around and says basically the same thing.
>"o-one day, you guys might be pretty tall too."
>she asks "how tall are you?"
>"roughly 6'6""
>wow

This being said, I will unironically white Knight for manlets when it comes to girls.

Wear medium t shirts.

I don't know how you can pretend you're big and fit into medium t-shirts but it works.

I had to move up to XL just for comfort and I still feel tiny.

>o-one day, you guys might be pretty tall too

If your not fat at that weight and height you'll look like your approaching beast size user

Exactly this, when a chick is mean to you, she's still giving you attention, the only time a chick completely isn't interested is when she ignores you like you don't exist

>Tfw not a single girl in my engineering classes anymore

I cry while angles derive to die

I've only ever been mired twice by girls that weren't my family for my body. Both times before I started lifting.

Once when I was around 140 pounds and this girl said I had the widest shoulders she ever seen.

2nd time when I was around 160 pounds and this girl was latching onto me and said I had nice arms.

I'm now 197 pounds (on a mini cut), and my shoulders are 22 inches, and my arms are about 2-3 inches bigger at 16-16.5.

I get lots of dude mires by most of the dudes I meet, or know. Only two girls have complimented on me since I started. My mom, and my sister called me a super hero. I've been called hot but that has nothing to do with my body. Oh wait, my sister in law said I was getting big a long time ago.

I suck.

>BMI of 30.7 at 15% bf

You're either a mega manlet or delusional

Or roiding, you dumb shit. Seeing how BMI is specifically designed to be weight averages per height, a mega manlet at 30 BMI would be nearly similar to an omega lanklet at 30 BMI

those lifts tell me you have achieved shredded by normie standards mode. good job, those are my goal stats, im miring

>tfw bench 155 but all my other lifts are just trash compared to yours

dont make a lick of sense

Are you me?

>o-one day, you guys might be pretty tall too
what is this autism

be happy bro
my dad was addicted to alcohol and died last year

he didnt see my transformation because im working abroad.

this is why i dont drink or smoke weed anymore

just lift heavy and often and work my shitty job

i didnt even go to his funeral.
I for one hope to be better father than he was and raise kids that will be proud to make me proud some day.

Maybe ill be happy man some day. For now im 24 yo kissless virgin

DAILY REMINDER if you are BELOW 6' you will NEVER be mired by PRIME FEMALES. Your existence as a MANLET is meaningless society

>I suck.
no

>I for one hope to be better father than he was
me too man. sorry for your loss even if you werent close. love you user