What's this guys chest routine? Anyone know?

What's this guys chest routine? Anyone know?

Other urls found in this thread:

realself.com/review/box-hill-australia-tattoo-removal-full-arm-tattoo-major-regret
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bench press
db bench
cable flies
pec deck

all 3x12

Damn I'd suck those

Eat Soy 24x7

i just can't believe how confident he was in that video. i mean what kind of kevlar umbrella did this manlet live under for his whole life to actually think he looks good

im sure gay men admire his chest all the time

HRT

GOMAD

SOY SOY SOY

Would there be any way to fix that horrible chest?

what's the context/video?

breasfeeding baby xFailure

>Connor Murphy takes his shirt off at the gym for some chick
>Manlet she's with sees this happening and instantly does it too
>Connor stats flexing and posing
>Manlet does it too, but to no avail as the chick barely notices him
>Manlet's only succeeds in showing off his moobs to the internet

link

he even had a gf. this guy was the true ALPHA in the video while BETAconnor doesn't even have a gf or is confident in his body so he has to spend 24/7 at the gym

>implying Connor is going to settle for a fat Asian 6/10 when he can bang 2 9's every night

nipple reposition surgery

real alphas don't have girlfriends. they impregnate beta provider's girlfriends and get the beta to unknowingly raise their kids for othem.

POST THE WEBM

He has better tits than Cheekie.

Anyone have the youtube link?

youtu.be/eotUKxbK60E?t=423

Here's the link. Starts at 7:03.

Damn that nipple placement, how tf?

He looks pretty good overall beside that tho desu.

he doesnt look terrible, his just got fat titties, he needs to lose the fat then he will be fine.

Wrong. The chick is the manlet's gf. He actually asks Connor to "make his gf's day".

ABFD baby (absence of breastfeeding disorder) toddler didn't get the tittie so grew his own instead

So he's a cuck. Disgusting.

God, what a fucking cuck.

And Connor, what a fucking douche. Not completely his fault though. Our culture rewards indulgence, arrogance, self-centeredness, and that "look at me" bullshit. All his vids, the people are just like him.

If only Hitler won, this guy would be a leader in values that matter.

That chick is so ugly even a manlet like that can do better

Those tits literally look like my girlfriend's tits

Except he has better nipples

My gf would be jelly

Well this is in Austin, so he probably can't do much better. Tons of spics and fatties there.

The womanlet, thin chicks want Connors and Chads.

Have you made it yet? Because if you have and that's the best you can do then that's pretty demotivating for people like myself who are still trying to make it.
Inb4 >lifting for women
I'm not lifting for women primarily, but don't act like that isn't part of the package.

I live in San Diego so used to seeing attractive women but it's costly to live here. I had thoughts of moving to Texas due to cheaper rent. However, if the ladies there are many levels lower in looks then it's not worth it.

why on earth are you fucking a chick with B cups

He isn't fat. His nipple placement is just terrible.

Uhhhhh, yeah I guess i've made it

I was making a mild comparison about the general shape of his tits that you should not think too much into. Trust me, she looks good naked and her tits are well proportioned to her body

Also your comments made me cringe.

gomad with soy milk

i am paranoid know that i have moobs and i don't even know it

this makes me sad

Conor literally showed mercy on his soul here. he could have made that kid kill himself and than fuck his gf in front of him as his last sight of life, instead he chose to laugh and flex with him

truly a god among men

Some parts have hot women in Texas. I'd say the areas with more hot women are more expensive to live in. Rents are skyrocketing, as are home prices here. You can live cheaper here, but not by much any more.

A decent studio in Austin can run you $1,100, and traffic's a bitch.

>Uhhhhh, yeah I guess
>cringe
Ok, so you haven't made it yet, thanks.

He's just trying to make money, idiot. He wouldn't have many sub's if he was a dick that. Though I'm sure he's an okay person. No ones knows if he an asshole IRL.

Doughnut lifts.

Well that sucks.

It's not gyno, it's his nipples. They're like in the middle of his chest.

Why aren't you?

Didn't know you posted here Conor. H3 took you down bretty good aye?

You and I are obviously two very different people

Thank god for that

>that neck tattoo
I'd shove my cock down her tatted throat, but man that tattoo is actually giving me anxiety to look at lol. Can you imagine the regret later in life when you're not sexy and you have some dumbass flower on your neck and chin.

I got really high once and started looking at tattoo regret on realself.com, and I was basically getting second-hand anxiety. I wayyy too much of an anxious pussy, I know I'd regret it and want to kill myself for ruining my blank canvas. Here's the link that took me down a weird fuckin rabbithole
realself.com/review/box-hill-australia-tattoo-removal-full-arm-tattoo-major-regret

H3s girl wanted the Connor dick so hard no lie

Dude, I'm not the other user you're talking to but you come off autistic as fuck and he comes off pretty chill

>realself.com/review/box-hill-australia-tattoo-removal-full-arm-tattoo-major-regret
Holly shit, tbqh that tattoo looks awesome. Although I wouldn't get one so large, I wouldn't mind a Karnivool-inspired tattoo.

What's really weird is that it was the manlet who asked Connor to take off his shirt for his gf.

B-Cups are normal. The fatties in America just bring up the average.

conor pls go

>not having a 4'10 asian gf with A cups
I feel bad for you mate.

That made me laugh.

Yea dem nipples placement are fucked

Connors gay brah.

U go to UT and I know this guy pretty well. AMA

Even my girlfriend says smaller tits are better. She's got F or G cups, at least that's what they were when she was last measured at 16.

>Also your comments made me cringe.
he's a miscer lmao

nah, the peck has weird shape too. Probably not gyno though.

Does he know that he's a meme on this board, and if so how does it feel about it? If I was in his shoes I'd probably kms, but I have bad social anxiety and the thought of thousands of people mocking me is scary.

It's gyno.
He has fat under his nipples.

this is what i have wanted to know too

who is this little faggot?

Lel. Insecure manlet pretending to make it then pretending to be two people...

Why are manlets so pathetic?

Conor pls go

Conor just leave you annoyin dyel cunt

no way to tell if it's just normal adipose or fatty cysts like gyno.