Am I fucked?

Should I just go scalp and lose the glasses?

>receding hairline
>hipster glasses
>nose ring
>spiderman poster
>stuffed animals

9/10 all that's missing is a dragon dildo in the background

From the metal thing in your nose I can assume you're a degenerate, seeing the colour of your skin I have further proof.

do it ed sheeran you faggot adam savage

Yep you're right. Cut the hair short, switch to contacts or lasik.

u dont look great, go intimidating mode, but rather a buzz cut op

thank god im not white

You look like a failing jewish adjunct social sciences professor at a bottom tier community college mate.

If you cut the hair short and lost the glasses AND lost some weight you'd look like Floki from Vikings

Your haircut is bad, nose ring is terrible, beard is actually alright.

>Weak eye contact
>Shit-tier Jaw
>Glasses - Inferior eyesight
>Receding hairline
>Tattoo on arm?
>Nose Piercing
>Stuffed toy
>Blanket in front of the window, poor?
>Late 20s, early 30s

No hope. Don't breed.

Looks like the theme might be Hulk. Not sure tho.

im not as bad as u are but i got a pretty wicked widows peak. you need a diff haircut. Get somethign a little shorter, especially on the sides, and part your hair to one side. I get a 2 on the sides and tell them to trim the top but leave it decently long with scissors. sometimes i look like a fuckboy but i get compliments on it a lot.

Edgy

honest question, what made you get the septum piercing? I refuse to date women who get one and i cannot understand for the life of me, why any guy would get one. Not tryin to hate, just tryin to understand.

low-t mouthbreather detected

sorry, bro, he's kind of right. Keep that spirit high, tho.

I have a healthy sex life, and my girlfriend is what you might consider 7/10. She is pretty sweet though. No kids. And she doesn't want any. We both just work to make things sweet. I just want to get an idea of what I should do. This is how I go out every day and today it dawned on me that I might need to cut my losses. Thanks guys who told me I was shit, I will consider.

I've decided that I am going down to go down to scalp. Thanks all 2 of you who gave insight that mattered.

I say this shit bro, but realistically it's all fixable. Just sort your fucking life out before it's too late

Take out the piercing, shave the shitey beard and go scalp.

Yes, but because of the nose ring.

Am I doing it right yet?

>numale nose piercing
>ugly glasses
>absolutely abhorrent hairstyle

your hairline is the least of your problems
your style is absolutely autismal. wouldnt be surprised if you wear a sonichu pendant too.

I just wear jeans and gray t-shirts. At work I wear 511 Tac-Lite Pros instead of jeans. Is that bad?

Also I eat PB n J with my steaks. Pic related.

My cat jumped up on my desk before the pic was taken. I have since killed her and remade my food.

OP here, this thread is about me, not your shit dinner or faggot cat. Fuck off thanks

OP, hop on finasteride 1mg (script), minoxidil, and nizoral shampoo. There ya go.

>wall painted white
>door made of wood
>chair upholstered with leather
>picture taken with camera

hipster autism numale degenerate anime

>man child
>how has your journey in life been going?

BETWEEN THE PLANES
ENDURANCE RUN
ONE WORLD IS MUCH LIKE ANOTHER

also
>that JUST chin

Get used to the meaninglessness by watching basketball with a jock. Then get all sentamental. Then go phantom of the opera with some learn c++ in 21 days. Also get a really public job full of meaningless interaction with the public.

no, grow your ass hair out, then get cornrows on your ass and wear thongs only

THis sounds like a fantastic idea. Thanks user.

Also why does captha keep asking me to identify the next truck of peace?

Get contacts
Shave head
Smile often and say Hi
??????
Profit

just because you can't see it, it doesn't mean it isn't there. it was probably inside his ass when this picture was taken

Wtf you went from like 4 to 10
Are you the same person
You could be in an action movie dood

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have "I am dead inside" on your face.

Turn that motherfucking frown upside down right this instant dammit.

Thanks anons.

Smiling isn't my strong suit. I won't go into it, but it's hard. I do my best. I start a new job so I want to look more approachable, I'll be allowed to wear my hat. I figure maybe a hat with no hair is better than a hat with hair everywhere.

Looks good dude. If you need to wear glasses though and you hate contacts you should look into some black thin frames like pic related. Keep the stubble though.

I got my glasses for like 20$ which was all I could afford 4 years ago. I've been thinking of getting contacts/Lasik the past year. I don't like the feeling of contacts and I can't make the leap for Lasik. I think some new glasses are in order.

Brutal

At least his faggot cat has a full head of hair

>lose the glasses

it actually seems like glasses are one of the small ways you can add some dimension to a bald/shaved head

Unironically 10x better. I have a similar hairline/thinning situation now in my early 20s, wish I had the face stubble you do, but it's nice to have hope that shaving your head isn't a death sentence.

way fucking better dude. a million times better. could definitely pull off the buzz cut look as well, like a 2 all over, but the shaved head look is edgy af if you prefer it. good move ditching the glasses and septum piercing at any rate

If you are gonna be bald, just roid man. Fuck it you have nothing to lose

NUMALE/INCEL ALERT

LAY DOWN AND ROT FAGGOT

There is no reason to go to scalp, just keep your hair short and it will look fine, you don't need to shave it off yet.

It's unfortunate, I'm facing the same issue, but not as pronounced as you. I miss having hair to my shoulders, but you need to have thick hair in the front to make it not look bad.

user look at his after pic, he somehow eliminated his numaleism by shaving his head.

Thanks guys, it really is nice to know I have a silver lining.

not sure what you think your genetic memes are doing here, but no one cares. I come here to ask for advice and I delivered based on majority and am pretty happy with the result.

I could go into great detail, but I am sure you don't have the attention span to follow. I am never going to reproduce. I don't know how to raise a kid. My genes really aren't the issue, this thread was created to get a general consensus of what I should do. I am not very good to person to person communication. It isn't why I am paid and it isn't something I plan on understanding. It's ironic to me that people post here with weird replies without posting picture of themselves. In the end of the day, trolls only want to hurt people because they can't be them.

I am fit, I came here for advice. Is that not the point of this place?

My friend edited a picture of me that made me laugh so it was worth it and I need new glasses anyways, big deal.

I am still monitoring thread, I am just getting sleepy and talking to friends.

>taco 12 pack
Not gonna make it.

Bro, grow a lil beard and you're done. I thought you were another dude lmao

Yeah I love tacos. I get a taco 12 pack like once a month to share with my gf. It goes a long way, we only eat a couple at a time and we fridge the rest then use a conventional oven to warm them up after scraping off the lettuce. It';s weird that crispy soft shell tacos are so good. We snack on them sometimes when we're in a bind for time. It's a pleasure, it's not a habit.

I'm really indecisive about my facial hair. Sometimes I shave it all off, other times I trim it and let it grow for a month or two.

Cocaine

Stop taking pictures of yourself like a woman

Sorry I missed you user. I got it because people with fat dicks told me "it is so painful and you'll cry" and so I went in on it and got it done. Worst part was the clamp irritating my nose, the piercing itself was unnoticed. I didn't plan on keeping it, and I rarely have it out in public. It's lucky because the septum never just "closes up" like ears do, so I get to choose whether I leave it out for weeks or put it in for a day. It's funny when I hear people knock it because it is honestly a great pick up if you can make it work. I may "not make it work," but when you see a girl at a park or even in a bar, she knows when she sees it if she's going to try to fuck you. So, it's a great pick up tool, but you can put it away if you need to. I personally like having it around because why not. I face a challenge and conquered it even if the challenge was lame. Worth the $25 I paid for it before it became trendy.

I'm sorry the profile shot of my hairline triggered you. I meant no offense.

Lose the fat on your face too, and grow a beard.