How to become like Julius Caesar?

I want to have his qualities, his intelligence. I want to be able to make of myself what he made of himself.

What are some personality traits that are absolutely necessary for this to happen, for me to be great like him?

I'm guessing an unshakeable self confidence is #1 above everything else. What else?

Let me put it like this: Describe a 22 year old Julius Caesar in a state college today.

Other urls found in this thread:

astro.com/astro-databank/Caesar,_Gaius_Julius
towardsdatascience.com/napoleon-was-the-best-general-ever-and-the-math-proves-it-86efed303eeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't become caesar, become alexander the great, the man that caesar wanted to be

Opportunity is thrust upon you. Perhaps you will have opportunity for greatness as Caesar did; probably not. Besides that. I don't know much about Caesar's personality, and most of his skills are no longer applicable.

Caesar surpassed Alexander imo.

Yes, that's why I said envision a young 21st century Caesar. What is he like? Does he use the internet much? Does he party? Does he wage cuck or have internships lined up? What is his life like?

did you fucking make the same thread twice on the same board?

I didn't put in a subject in the first one So let's let that one die

join the CIA or the military after the college. or become a politician. those are the only ways you'll become Caesar, which should really be obvious to anyone who is serious about this goal. unless you're referring to merely being like Caesar as a person, in terms of superficial qualities, in which case ill say just go to vegas to caesar's palace and get a job there

Was it before it after he was stabbed to death by his own peers?

>one conquered the known world and died of sybaritism, the other conquered gaul and died of stabbings
Yeah no contest.

I said imo

Bump

Oh Caesar only conqueres Gaul
Go read your roman history classes you ignorant fool
user was right, Caesar > Alexander

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour.

get raped by pirates

Okay faggot, here's the requirements:
>You MUST be born by C-Section
>You MUST run for senatorial office
>You MUST have a military service record
>You MUST run for president Trump Style and actually win

he was disgustingly kind to ppl with power at young age
he was handsome, this is a major trait you cant ignore because it does have an impact on your carrier
he became popular with the plebs
he waged wars, unjust wars, for money and glory
he worked against the establishment
he sprung a revolution that eventually throw the roman republic into a civil war

for a todays kid in "collage" youd have to be popular, top student with a silver tongue up his teachers ass aiming to join a political party that will eventually run you for president, and then you grab power and start a war, which you win, then finish off your opposition in a civil war

i wish you good luck, america never experienced modern war on its soil, the pile of bodies will be glorious

Traits of person are dependent on his birthtime. Judging on Julius Ceasar's character I think he is Leo rather than Cancer.
astro.com/astro-databank/Caesar,_Gaius_Julius
People born 29 July are confident, leading, likes weapons and everything related to army, shows enthiusiasm for athletics, heroic deeds, is aggresive, Sepharial for 5-6 degree Leo and Leo 6 in Rudhyar.

Cao Cao is better.

Lol

Try become like Napoleon instead, he is more modern
Napoleon, caesar, alexander and any leaders had HUGE self esteem.

Small anecdote which says a lot on his personality:
Napoleon was premature and when his mistresses pointed out to him, he answered that he didn't care because he had what he wanted and leave

Genes. If you don't have 'em, you'll never be like him. People are born leaders, not trained into successful leadership.

Is Elon musk Julius Caesar of our day? Or is Elon a joke?

>Julius Caesar is in Limbo
>Alexander the Great is burning in the 7th level of Hell
gayreeks btfo

Napoleon did not have huge self esteem, from what I know he was a sad beta who chased puss but never got any

Grow up you edgelord

Caesar was the man he was through his immense charisma, self-confidence and ability to multi-task and excel in both political and military matters.
He practiced oratory from a young age like many young nobles in his day but as even Cicero stated “If he Caesar had only focused on oratory and pursued nothing else, he’d be known as the greatest”. Caesar strived to excel in whatever endeavor he was pursuing at any given time as when he earned his military laurel as a recognition of his bravery as a young military tribune in Mithrudates of Pontus’ attack on Rome in Antonia.

Basically you need to pursue any opportunity with full vigor and no matter the odds or obstacles you must see it to the end. Make yourself recognized in whatever you do and go beyond. Also eat and drink with moderation and being physically fit but not at a Olympic athlete level also helps to give you the energy you need to tirelessly work and move upwards.

Today Caesar would be attending a prestigious college and participating in student council, college fairs and events so he can be in the open for all to see and be recognized as a competent coordinator and also run for the top position in any organization and win. Any rivals who try to insult or discredit you must be met with wit and indifference as they aren’t worth your time. Probably studying law and political science to later enter politics. Today’s Caesar doesn’t need to be in the military as commanders in ancient times were given more gravitas to enter politics on successful endeavors but if a war does happen then join and be damn sure you get a prestigious military honor for courage and then focus back on school after the war is over.

Very hard to emulate but by God if you can replicate Caesar in all his qualities then whatever path you choose in life can be yours at its greatest peak. Ave true to Caesar

He would be arrested, shot and have crack sprinkled on him

No, he would be the one doing that

It's quite easy really. Just inherit the greatest military of its era and conquer barbarians.

lol ur wrong

21st century Caesar is a affluent trust-fund chad who gets funded by his dad's rich friends and runs a couple of companies for them until he decides to run for a high political office in which he can bankroll and lobby for the interests of his rich friends.

Same question but for Augustus. How do I take a broken country and build it into greatness as a benevolent tyrant.
(succession will be properly planned this time)

He doesn't post to Veeky Forums or get caught up in small things. He doesn't wagecuck, or even say wagecuck. He doesn't sit on his ass playing strategy games, everything he does is a meaningful step toward the amssing of power. Probably has a finance degree or is getting one.

>be lucky enough to inherit a huge fucking kingdom with an army
not all of us can be that lucky

On the contrary, leaders ARE formed. You are born with nothing. Then again, if you believe anything other than appearance and sickness comes down to genetics you are probably not cut out to lead anything anywaym

Julius Caesar came from a family that was noble but down on its luck and had fallen on hard times. Gaius himself grew up in a Roman insulae, a typical urban apartment. His personal experiences with the struggles of the average Roman profoundly influenced his populist politics and his belief in the need for land redistribution, and he was nobody’s Chad: contemporaries describe him as charismatic to his underlings, magnanimous, and quick to forgive to his enemies.

He basically deficit-financed his way to political success but by the time of his first consulship was mired in debt and desperate for a pay out, which he found waging history’s most well remembered profit war against the Gauls, pillaging an entire nation in order to turn himself into one of the most powerful and wealthiest men of Rome. Because he “pulled himself up by his own bootstraps” he was able to wield political influence outside of the public system, and became the first person in nearly a generation to push back against conservative dominance.

Thank you.

>Pardoning your foes in a modern corporatocracy setting
The Ides of March would have come much sooner

Can we seriously brainstorm and continue this discussion? Thanks

>profoundly influenced his belief for land reform

Yeah his populist rhetoric in no way had to do with him trying to win over the loyalty of his troops and commonfolk of Rome.

Right, because Pompey Magnus didn’t have soldiers to placate and find good homes for.

He wasn't even Greek....

No I think that’s you

What a retard you are: intelligence, beauty and illness are all genetics

T not him

>T not him

Hmmm, I wonder why you would go through the effort of making that so clear.

So what is your argument of him being cancer? I could accept that he is gemini though too.

You're the only cancer here astrology faggot

no you are, shut up if you don't know astrology

based on my knowledge he couldn't be born 12 or 13 july

>a fucking huge kingdom

Are you retarded?

Bump

Bump

neither was ceasar.

he was a populare, so probably a realistic SJW/marxist (read aware and manipulative)

Disregard conventional morality
Acquire mad ambition

no, hes more of a naive dreamer who is talented/lucky enough to finance his own dreams

Get buttfucked by some greek king, it worked for him

More like a populist/MAGA

Augustus is a better role model

Umm yeah no

Babies like Caesar real men like Commodus

Study Napoleon, OP.

Can you tell me more about him and his character?

It is good you have a clear goal, OP, but you might want to revise the target of your questions.

Literally this, a statician rated all generals and Napoleon came on top.

The dude was a Chad, seized power by storming parliament and then proceeded to make France a huge superpower. Not to mention he was woke on Jews and shit.

towardsdatascience.com/napoleon-was-the-best-general-ever-and-the-math-proves-it-86efed303eeb

Read this site ^

this is a pretty embarassing thread

>getting second hand embarrassment

I'm not embarassed, but I observe this thread and judge it as something that should be embarassing for the OP

So I guess in short it's ambition, self-confidence, boldness?

why would he want to learn how to lose

More like baldness but whatever.

>How to become like Julius Caesar?

Get your friends to stab you to death.

lol together, nice dubs too!

Go where there's pirates, get captured, released, and kill them all. This is step one.

Incorrect.