If anime is your motivation for getting Veeky Forums and losing weight then you're a faggot...

If anime is your motivation for getting Veeky Forums and losing weight then you're a faggot. Most of the body types are unrealistic as fuck. I mean, you can get ripped and look muscular but you won't look like Goku or some shit lol

That is all.

>i do not actually lift, so i like to shit on people that do the thread

Go fuck your self desu

I want to be the kind of guy that people gather dragonballs to revive

>he DOESNT use anime to motivate himself

Haha pleb faggot never gonna make it

I've seen muscular people at the gym, they don't look like Goku or any anime character for that matter.

>Cherry picking

That's what Ippo looked like before he got ripped as fuck, have you seen what he looks like currently? He's massive as hell, like pure muscle.

If anything that shows what dedication looks like when you stick with it

You heard him guys

I sense a weakling

Nobody actually thinks they can get as big as Goku you fucking idiot it's just fun to use it as something for motivation.

Motivation nonetheless

Unless child molestation is your motivator, it doesn't matter what motivates you.

Lol is Hisoka even considered rip? I mean he's probably lean I guess, that shot of him just makes him look weird.

Goku's a manlet

>people unironically lift for 3dpd

If it's good motivation then it's better than none

>he doesn't lift for her
It's like you don't wanna make it...

>Not lifting for Guts
Doesn't matter nattyfag the tren that im on insures I will reach my goal. Im already 6'4 and have his size I just need to finish up my cut and my goal is achieved.

I know this pic is cringy as fuck but it's honestly not that far off. I mean yeah he's a cartoon character so he's gonna be pretty exaggerated, but if a genetic freak like Rich Piano can look like Popeye then why can't a normie look somewhat like Goku.

Anyways, you picked shit taste regardless
>Not using Pepsiman, king of aesthetics

Forgot pic related

>Goku's a manlet
So am I. What's your point?

Sauce?

>Oscar Benjamin-Compassionate Wolf Productions

>lifting to look like someone in a shitty ass entry level animu.

the real question is: is it even possible to achieve sol badguy mode?

also patrician taste.

>Unrealistic
4u

>not wanting to get as swole as Ryu

The undisputed king of physique, uppercuts waterfalls for fun and kicks otter mode in the cunt.

Spartans are my motivation, and I can even imagine myself in the suit.

®

Only semi-relatrd but I think the whole bulked up muscle ideal representing the fittest to survive for extended periods in the wild is a bit ridiculous. Excess muscle is calorically demanding and hard on the body to maintain, both of which aren't the best to deal with in a survival situation. Plus if you're a /fraud/ it will work against you if you're gone for too long. if you look at all the people living primitively none of them are very muscular. There isn't any reliable gym equipment in the wild, especially if you're nomadic. Athletic type leanness is more practical and better for performance overall in this sense. Feel free to tell me why i am retarded for thinking this if i am.

Ummm just for a goof how would one accomplish this?

It's plausible for manlets to look like Arnie because of proportion, without hopping on roids

Not that I have anything against manlets, some of my best friends are manlets

>Most of the body types are unrealistic as fuck.

You sound like a fucking woman

>Using "I mean" unironically in a post where anime is the primary subject.
>"I'm a colossal, low-test faggot that just got back from pretending to be the alpha male in my group of undergraduate DnD/ anime club friends, whose verbal ticks I picked up. Now I'm going to make a thread berating people who like the same things as me online in order to feel good about myself because my own expectations of myself are ~*so realistic.*~"

Literally kill yourself, or better yet, join the military and stop hanging out with faggots, faggot.

>If anime is your motivation for getting Veeky Forums and losing weight then you're a faggot.
How can any motivation, no matter how autistic be bad if it gets someone eating healthier and incorporating cardio and/or resistance training in their life?
>Most of the body types are unrealistic as fuck.
Yeah no shit, just like how I go to martial arts classes all the time but I'm never going to be a pro fighter or like how my friend is at basketball training heaps but he's never going to play in the nba. Who gives a shit?
>I mean, you can get ripped and look muscular but you won't look like Goku or some shit lol
Dude you're a faggot. You wont look like arnie or zyzz either. Neck yourself.

Terra Formars - Michelle K. Davis

anime characters use magic and shit to enhance their muscles

You're not. Going off hunter-gatherers, the ideal human body in performance should have a large amount of stamina and capable of performing mid-intensity cardiovascular activity for extended periods, so you have to be light and leanly built, but with good muscle mass so as to develop an upper body for suitable for carrying and throwing.

Just take a different series and a better more realistic artist and there you go.

Who the hell wants to look like Goku anyways.

Saiyan Aesthetics disagree

>Not lifting in Rikishis memory

Fuck, why did you remind me?

what's his bf%

It does help

-100%

Good to know my line of thinking isn't off base. Helps me see the value in a primal physique especially since I want to start going /out/. I suppose it shouldn't have seemed too odd to me in the first place since afaik soldiers often have a hard time retaining gainz in the field.

I lift for her

>not lifting for 2D

what is this from?

Yu Yu Hakusho

Goku is drawn more realistically now

> tfw I play through Katawa Shoujo in 2013 when I was a fucked up 140 pound skelly NEET with bipolar and borderline personality disorder
> Get the good ending for the Emi path on my first and only play through.
> Slowly get better and in Summer of 2014 I go back to school and start to run
> Get back in shape over the next few years
> Have had over a dozen romantic relationships in my life
> Still think back to Emi first when I need motivation